GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend's Sprint Cup race is being postponed until June 30th, as June 23rd was already a scheduled off week. I apologize for the late notice and inconvenience.

That actually works better for me..

So no racing till the 30th correct?

And does this mean we add an extra week onto the end of the season? In that case i'd miss the final round :nervous:

Would you guys consider combining any two of the rounds into one weekend?

Double finale weekend? 200 miles at Indy followed immediately by 200 miles at Daytona?

That's actually a pretty cool idea. I like it.

Though for next Season we should have a backup plan in case Drop can't host again for some reason.

Like the idea, hate the distance but the scenary change should help :)

The backup plan is that somebody else can always host and Drop receive cut points like all others have to ;)

Always happy to host :)

It does save having to do a double header at the end, and am a little annoyed as I lost out on plans that are no longer available.

Why don't you guys race and droptop use his 2/3pts like everyone else would have to? RFLX can host an honest room like he has for NW.

As the league host, I try to be as accommodating and reasonable as I can. I'm working around everyone else's problem with making the race that would have taken place in seven weeks, so I would hope the same courtesy could be reciprocated for me this week.

So what the 🤬 is going on. Are we racing today or not this is ridiculous. There is no 🤬 way I'm racing a double header. I'm not willing to waste entire Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what the duck is going on. Are we racing today or not this is ridiculous. There is no ducking way I'm racing a double header. I'm not willing to waste entire Saturday.

Double header but NO this week. No race this week.

Well then have fun. Be a man and take the 2/3 points. What happened to a league vote?

Last edited:
DoWhat13
What a joke. Thanks for pissing in my Cheerios this morning.

Unless you have other plans it's hardly a 'joke'. We've had at least two races already this season that have taken longer than this will. 2 x 200 miles at superspeedways will take 2-2 1/2 hours, tops.

Unless you have other plans it's hardly a 'joke'. We've had at least two races already this season that have taken longer than this will. 2 x 200 miles at superspeedways will take 2-2 1/2 hours, tops.

I think he does have other plans and planned it out as the schedule had us done earlier that day. Probably why he is pissed. I am too. We all did say no more postponing n that everyone was to take 2/3 pts or none if they miss a race. I don't see how come that applies to over 20 guys but not the host. Is it because he thinks he has a chance at winning the title? If so he should be put on a level playing field as us all. Since majority of us have had to compromise a race as well. And why does he need to be there? Everyone can save a replay to verify all the info. Its not like there will be any cheats. I think everone is tired with this too as this has become as series that has lasted at least 6 months. And I can't blame dowhat for not wanting to do a double header because its summer here in chicago. We only get that for 2 months if we are lucky. As he said piss in all your cheerios. :) and pretty wack that this league has killed the morale of HMS if you didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back