GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, as per Niop, I'm in with a later start time.

Already told the wife I'm not racing today, so won't be able to do a 10:00 start time, but 11:00 is achievable.

Confused, you saying you won't race at 11:00 tonight?

I'd rather not if I'm perfectly honest man.

I'll struggle through if I have to but I am feeling absolutely dead anyway and two late nights probably won't help.

I'm definitely out of Sprint Cup for next season if the starting times become even later, but as long as NW takes place in humans' timeslots, I'm able to do every race as before. ;)

I'm definitely out of Sprint Cup for next season if the starting times become even later, but as long as NW takes place in humans' timeslots, I'm able to do every race as before. ;)

They wont. This is just for this week, since we've been trying to stop a total implosion.

For official purposes, I'm promoting Nater_Racing21 to JGR team owner, and request on his behalf that a race not be held tonight, as he is now on his way out of town.

The next time that Furi drives the 11 car, I would like to receive 2/3 points.

For official purposes, I'm promoting Nater_Racing21 to JGR team owner, and request on his behalf that a race not be held tonight, as he is now on his way out of town.

The next time that Furi drives the 11 car, I would like to receive 2/3 points.

I will try my best when that is, best of luck to you Drop as well.

Just a request guys, I know you're all eager to race but this is really short notice for me and I'm gonna struggle not only to make the race but to get through it also if you team the late start with my tiredness/illness. If we could keep the 2 week gap that would be awesome, although it's up to you.

If any one Chase driver can't make it, then we'll call it off. But I need a definitive 'No' for that to happen.

If any one Chase driver can't make it, then we'll call it off. But I need a definitive 'No' for that to happen.

Right here, it's a no from me man. Really sorry for all you guys, I know you're eager to go but all the confusion and 'it's off, it's on' has meant I can't really make it.

That's that, then.

We still skipping next week and doing the double header finale?

Right here, it's a no from me man. Really sorry for all you guys, I know you're eager to go but all the confusion and 'it's off, it's on' has meant I can't really make it.
Fair enough, no need to apologize.

Race off, we will resume on the 30th.

Booooooooooooo :)

Definately off next week, but I'd like us to have a chat another day about the remainder of the schedule, and get something we can all agree on, basing it around holidays etc.

Leave it for now maybe, and let's potentially wait on Niop to post some schedule alternatives for us to agree on 👍

EDIT : Sorry, meant to quote Mules, not my own 'DOH'

We need to decide what we're going to do for the finale. There's a couple ways we can go about it.

1. Run a doubleheader for the final two races in full on the current finale date
2. Run a doubleheader for the final two races, but shorten them.
3. Take some more time off and agree upon a finale date.

Thoughts?

I like option three.

Double headers won't work in my opinion. Too long for both, and Drop and purposely set the lap numbers to be strategic and difficult.

Shortening to four races is not my preferred option either.

I think we should keep the dates we have, starting up again in two weeks time, and either a) seeing if Tom would be willing to give one of his Indycar Friday slots up or b) putting the finale on later date that all Chase contenders can agree to be there for.

If we did that, we'd all argue about what race to drop. Lets not do that.

I think delaying another race into August would be a bad idea, in my opinion we need to close up this season ASAP so work can start on the possible new specs for some tracks we discussed a week or two ago?

I'd be all for either the double header or giving up my IndyCar timeslot for a week, preferably at Daytona RC which would be Friday 20th.

I honestly wouldn't mind if we just canceled the rest of the championship, streamline both this, and Nationwide, and start with a clean slate. I'm fine either way, though.

Also, keep the teams, team owners, and draft, but eliminate the team championship, and that alone should encourage a much friendlier environment, with much less whining and bitching from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back