◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Hey guys. I want to throw an idea out now that we have a large active driver base. There was mention of touge a few pages back, and with all the custom track talk, I would like to start a touge side event to run not only through out the week, but also to run a Monday at the Mountain main event. I tried something like this before and the two times I did it ran pretty smoothly. The idea is to have a challenge based system through out the week, where a racer challenges another from a pool of drivers. They race one on one on the challenged drivers home course. Each driver makes a home course in the track creator, and tunes a car to the determined limit, whether PP or HP. Then on Monday nights, we will host a king of the mountain event. Loading someones map half hour and allowing people to race two or three cars at a time around the course.
If you guys are interested in something like this, let me know and I'll draft up the rules and requirements for the event and get something started.

Hey guys. I want to throw an idea out now that we have a large active driver base. There was mention of touge a few pages back, and with all the custom track talk, I would like to start a touge side event to run not only through out the week, but also to run a Monday at the Mountain main event. I tried something like this before and the two times I did it ran pretty smoothly. The idea is to have a challenge based system through out the week, where a racer challenges another from a pool of drivers. They race one on one on the challenged drivers home course. Each driver makes a home course in the track creator, and tunes a car to the determined limit, whether PP or HP. Then on Monday nights, we will host a king of the mountain event. Loading someones map half hour and allowing people to race two or three cars at a time around the course.
If you guys are interested in something like this, let me know and I'll draft up the rules and requirements for the event and get something started.

How about instead of monday, we do it friday or saturday for people that dont want to do endurance races

So how exactly does one clear their cache on a ps3?

Click the icon that looks like a gear, and choose the first option (I think it's "Settings"). Then scroll down until you see "Network Somethingoranother". Click that and select the option to clear your cache.

Ok, I think that sounds good actually. Seems most people aren't to active on Mondays anyway. Is there a better time or is 10pm EST good? Remember, this is just for the large event on the course. You and another racer can engage in a battle at anytime that you two agree on.

Just a note to everyone in Division 5, Handlebar is not able to race tonight :(

Count & Iroqouis (sp) have graciously offered to keep things moving in D5. They won't be updating the scores as you go, but we'll get them posted as quickly as we can tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone 👍

Before tonight's races start in a few minutes, I'll report that there was a small error in the results last week. Kuulkriine was not given credit for pole in one of the rounds so he fell short of a perfect score. However, it was discovered later that he indeed get pole in all three rounds and he also won all six races. Therefore, he achieved the PERFECT 100!

Congrats Kuulkriine on your dominant performance in D5 last week!!

Sorry for the late notice. I'm on my way home after a long DH session, and thought I could make it on time for the races. But I was wrong.

well, suck. I got DC'd did d3 implode?
error 282. I cant get it. Hope you guys get something going, I'm off to bed.

I was DC'ed during round 2 qualifying, but I'm calling it a night.

@zer05ive and kcheeb: After the trash that was leveled at me this past week I'm just not having fun with this group anymore. Last week was awesome and I wanted to give this another chance but I just couldn't get my head in it... I'll finish out the STATS season, but I'm done here.

You guys have a good thing going and I wish you the best! 👍

I committed to helping a friend lay tile in his dad's house tomorrow so I may or may not make it in time for Sunday. He wants a pattern that will take about 1/3 custom cut pieces so it should be a long day. Maybe I'll injure myself early so I can go home and recover.

Ended up finishing at about 9:30 and just got home so no racing for me tonight. Sounds like there were some network issues so I may have missed out on some stress anyway.

On a side note, custom cutting a ND symbol for a tile floor is a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS, do not volunteer for that!

I think I'm going to stop racing in this league while I'm on the road in hotels. The frustration level of qualifying dead last at a track where at home I'd be setting pole times is to much for me and takes all the fun out of this. Granted I drove like crap tonight. I might change my mind and keep racing but for now I think I'll just finish up STATS and wait till I'm back home to resume my online racing career. Besides tonight I had to move a fridge to set up my hotel room.

I hope everyone had some great racing tonight. If you want a bit more fun head to D1 when you are done:)

Back