◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
For personal reasons I will not be racing tomorrow night. Not 100% sure, but more than likely not. I might just show up and watch, possibly a play by play commentary if I'm allowed.

I am not going to be able to race or direct D5 tonight. Sinus infection has laid me low enough that I do not know if I can watch TV, let alone race or direct.

Zer05ive or kcheeb, or someone, will let you know who gets the D5 Director Boots later on today.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has served , serving or who are lost on this Veterans Day. You will always be remembered in our hearts and are heros in our minds.

THANK YOU!!!!!

VeterensDay.jpg

I just wanted to thank everyone who has served , serving or who are lost on this Veterans Day. You will always be remembered in our hearts and are heros in our minds.

THANK YOU!!!!!

VeterensDay.jpg

Thank tcrash, I echo your words 👍

I am not going to be able to race or direct D5 tonight. Sinus infection has laid me low enough that I do not know if I can watch TV, let alone race or direct.

Zer05ive or kcheeb, or someone, will let you know who gets the D5 Director Boots later on today.

Damm.. less people for tonigh on D5.. D:
Hope you get better

Unfortunately my ability to attend the race tonight is 'iffy' at best. I woke up with a really bad migraine, but I will see what I can do.

Well ill still be in d5 tonight hope most can make it. I just hope to be able to stay with the pack i dont really plan on going for the win, Im not the best at judging braking in this game so i dont want to be punting people off track my first week in. Best of luck to all see ya tonight!

Picked up OT at work tonight, so no racing for me. 👎

Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to seeing you on the track next week. 👍

Unfortunately my ability to attend the race tonight is 'iffy' at best. I woke up with a really bad migraine, but I will see what I can do.

Just pop two Advils. ;)

Well ill still be in d5 tonight hope most can make it. I just hope to be able to stay with the pack i dont really plan on going for the win, Im not the best at judging braking in this game so i dont want to be punting people off track my first week in. Best of luck to all see ya tonight!

That's an excellent mentality to have! Trying to race clean instead of trying to win at all costs is what we want drivers in S.N.A.I.L. to do. Those who don't understand that concept don't or won't last in this league for very long. :mischievous:

Is anyone gonna be in D5 super early i want to get some more practice in maybe do some cat and mouse type runs in to practice clean passes?

Is anyone gonna be in D5 super early i want to get some more practice in maybe do some cat and mouse type runs in to practice clean passes?

I can pop in for a little warm up with you around a little past 9... before I have to head to my own D.

Back