12. #14 Furinkazen - 5 points
13. #42 Spurgy777(3 laps led) - 4 points, +1 bonus point
Thanks to Knelly for counting the laps. 👍

Regular Season Final Standings:
5IOaz.jpg

Chase Standings:
53MN5.jpg

I thought D4ve was racing for 2/3s >.>

Anyway on to Daytona, a track where (aside from one pre-season race) I have always done terribly at :D

Who's that then?

Let me save Furi from posting again (which I presume he will do again anyway). Furi won the F1 fantasy series here on GTP and had Justin award the grand prize, a Premium membership, to RedPartyHat. I assume since winning the 1-year membership last season, he must have elected to go lifetime and thus couldn't use the membership for himself.

All our thoughts are with you through this horrible time mate. So sorry to hear the news.

I'm so sorry to hear Mule. I know that can't be easy to handle. If there's anything we can do to help let us know.

Really sorry to hear this MULE. I wish you the best in the coming days.

Really sad news there Mule.. :( I hope you are ok man. Also I hope the guy who did it frys, damn be to the no death penalty.. :grumpy:

That's exactly why we should all quite are bickering in our leagues. I would feel horrible to hear if one of you guys had this tragedy happen upon them. It'd be unimagineable. That's why its all about the good times. So let's keep them good that way. And sorry for your loss MULE.

I just want to give everyone a heads up, we will be starting one hour later for the race on Saturday. 👍

Back