GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
If kartman can't make it, the 2011 #43 is open as well.

Owens? Dragon?

Great race today, and good teamwork RPH :) By my maths that puts us 2nd and 3rd in the championship only 5 points behind Niop :)

Finally, a race where I don't feel a need to be angry at anything.

That was good for me. 5th is fine. I told you you would win this season, Partyhat. Was just a matter of time.

Just a reminder some of my points shall go to Carb 👍

The race was amazing really enjoyed working with RPH, Spurgy, MULE and so on untill the crash. These things happen I spose... :(

Thanks for agreeing to put the race back guys. I really appreciate it 👍

Furi, did you give instructions to Ganon that the #14 and #24 have had their issues in the past? It certainly seemed that way after being turned'n

Thanks for agreeing to put the race back guys. I really appreciate it 👍

Furi, did you give instructions to Ganon that the #14 and #24 have had their issues in the past? It certainly seemed that way after being turned while riding the high line????

I barely had time to tell Ganon to get a car. :ouch: Sad to hear that... Why could I have not been there to watch :dopey:

It was a lag bump-drafting bump and I've felt terrible ever since about it. I dropped back and tried to help Knelly out afterwards. I don't know or care about any "past history" , all I know is that I'm sorry Knelly and you are free to wreck me back anytime you want. :guilty:
If Furi had demanded me to wreck the 24, I wouldn't of done it and even if I did I had many more possiblitys to do so afterwards or wouldn't of even droped back.

Ganon83
It was a lag bump-drafting bump and I've felt terrible ever since about it. I dropped back and tried to help Knelly out afterwards. I don't know or care about any "past history" , all I know is that I'm sorry Knelly and you are free to wreck me back anytime you want. :guilty:
If Furi had demanded me to wreck the 24, I wouldn't of done it and even if I did I had many more possiblitys to do so afterwards or wouldn't of even droped back.

We're joking Ganon don't worry, we know you wouldn't wreck anyone on purpose :)

I'm just happy to have been in a race that relieved more stress than it caused for once.

Glad I decided to race.

MÜLE_9242;7881271
I'm just happy to have been in a race that relieved more stress than it caused for once.

Glad I decided to race.

Good to hear Mule. That's what it should all be about. Good old fashioned stress relief fun.

I'll take a 4th place finish, but can't help but wish it would've gone better. Having the first pit stall made things tough. I had to estimate my fuel prior to pitting because there's no time to calculate, I was a couple liters off but still made it to the end just barely.

After the second wreck me and Akmuq probably should have dropped back to get MULE and try to catch the leaders. But you live you learn.

Congrats on the win RPH! We've all been expecting it. 👍

MULE, I'm glad you decided to race, and I'm glad you had a good time.

Also, I should have the tables up later tonight.

Amp Energy 250 Official Results:

1. #83 RedPartyHat(17 laps led) - 20 points, +1 bonus point
2. #42 Spurgy777(53 laps led) - 18 points, +2 bonus points
3. #48 GTP_Akmuq(2 laps led) - 16 points, +1 bonus point
4. #88 RFLX_Niop(9 laps led) - 14 points, +1 bonus point
5. #99 MÜLE_9242(1 lap led) - 12 points, +1 bonus point
6. #24 Knelly(10 laps led) - 11 points, +1 bonus point
7. #83 D4LVY(1 lap led) - 10 points, +1 bonus point
8. #20 Neljack(1 lap led) - 9 points, +1 bonus point
9. #43 JoeOfTheFire(Pole Position, 5 laps led) - 8 points, +2 bonus points
10. #14 Ganon83(1 lap led) - 7 points, +1 bonus point
11. #43 Gokartman - 6 points