NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
Yeah I seem to have forgotten to leave weekends free :lol: FYI: If you in particular have need of any of the current OCD, got'em all (Lutecia RS TRC is a Mustardy-Yellow #9 btw) and will swap to a later date any you have in the pipeline if you so desire (you currently have ten dates in February:)):cheers:

I have the Dark Yellow #9. I just need the last Lotus Europa Special to complete those colours - you're sending the Roman Purple. That would probably be the highest priority at the moment of the ones you're sending.

Good thing ya told me, I had that one for 2-12:tup:....any more priorities, be sure to let me know; If I ain't helpin', you're hurtin' ;)

I don't know if you've looked since early yesterday, but I set my list up better....."still available" up top all together, "scheduled cars" on bottom and in order by delivery date....your's are all with your name in orange, so you can track your incoming better:tup:

Fixed!👍

Last edited:
Good thing ya told me, I had that one for 2-12:tup:....any more priorities, be sure to let me know; If I ain't helpin', you're hurtin' ;)

I don't know if you've looked since early yesterday, but I set my list up better....."still available" up top all together, "scheduled cars" on bottom and in order by delivery date....your's are all with your name in orange, so you can track your incoming better:tup:

Fixed!👍

Yes, I saw it - it looks much better. I know what I'm receiving and when. It's all very clear.

Nice avatar. Lamborghini for the win!

And you're doing this in my thread because?

2 Lutecia race cars sent. Red and silver, enjoy:tup:👍

Did you see what I posted above? About the Golf.

And thanks for sending the Lutecia's. Can I get a list of the rest of the cars that you're do to send, so I can put them in my schedule and keep track of them.

OCD SCHEDULE

13-02-01 --- Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi '04 Bright White {SENT}
13-02-02 --- Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 Silver Metallic {SENT}

Last edited:
OCD SCHEDULE

13-02-01 --- Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi '04 Bright White {SENT}
13-02-02 --- Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 Silver Metallic
13-02-03 --- Renaultsport Lutecia Trophy '00 CANCEL #5

Sorry Vamp, can you cancel the Lutecia - Genuino just sent it - it's the red one #5.

Did you see what I posted above? About the Golf.

And thanks for sending the Lutecia's. Can I get a list of the rest of the cars that you're do to send, so I can put them in my schedule and keep track of them.

Now I have seen it, but if you look at post #323 and #327 I think we can say we agreed on the Golf. Now of course if you feel different and don't want to send anything for it, I won't hold it against you, no hard feelings at all. Just sorry that I have wasted us a trade day.:ouch:

Here is the list of the remaining cars, if you could kindly confirm them it would make for a smoother transaction:)

Ginetta G4 '64 Mars Red

Lotus Europa Special '71 Colorado Orange

Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Chagalleblau
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Mandarin
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Moonlandgrau
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Petrol

Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 Black
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 Pink

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 Bianco Spino

Cheers::cheers:

There is a little gift in your inbox :D

Great, it's not my birthday yet though :lol:

Now I have seen it, but if you look at post #323 and #327 I think we can say we agreed on the Golf. Now of course if you feel different and don't want to send anything for it, I won't hold it against you, no hard feelings at all. Just sorry that I have wasted us a trade day.:ouch:

Here is the list of the remaining cars, if you could kindly confirm them it would make for a smoother transaction:)

Ginetta G4 '64 Mars Red

Lotus Europa Special '71 Colorado Orange

Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Chagalleblau
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Mandarin
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Moonlandgrau
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Petrol

Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 Black
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 Pink

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 Bianco Spino

Cheers::cheers:

Oh yes, I'm really sorry - I shall still send as per agreed, I did not realise.

And I shall confirm upon receipt of these. I'll post them in the OP, so I know when I'm receiving - and I shall update the schedule when I receive. In this order I presume?

Oh yes, I'm really sorry - I shall still send as per agreed, I did not realise.

And I shall confirm upon receipt of these. I'll post them in the OP, so I know when I'm receiving - and I shall update the schedule when I receive. In this order I presume?

No apologies needed. I have my share of double cars:crazy: The actual order may vary, it depends on which account I have the cars, but for order sake, I'll hold off the Opel(s) until I have finished off the other sets.:)

No apologies needed. I have my share of double cars:crazy: The actual order may vary, it depends on which account I have the cars, but for order sake, I'll hold off the Opel(s) until I have finished off the other sets.:)

Right, well I'll list them in my schedule, and just update when received. The order doesn't really matter, I guess. I'm a total :dunce: that's why I felt the need to apologise.

Respond to this at your leisure, as you recieve your Europa tonight, and will then have until your midnight Sunday before I need to know anything new....but as colours can be deciders, simply telling you "I have OCDs", well, :dunce: on me. I'll have at least one new date in the middle of March I've assigned to you, so don't assume you're pushed back into April with any new orders just YET :lol: (and I've found it quite easy in editting now to simply move things around, so no frets about making things difficult for me to fit in anything new when ever you wish it:tup:). In order of your OP "Wanted: OCD" listings:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (GSX-R/4 Black)

Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 (Light Almond Pearl Metallic-THIS one is in MY OP so ask fast :lol:))(Bright Silver Metallic)

That's what I can cover for you. Back to the coal mines! :cheers:

Respond to this at your leisure, as you recieve your Europa tonight, and will then have until your midnight Sunday before I need to know anything new....but as colours can be deciders, simply telling you "I have OCDs", well, :dunce: on me. I'll have at least one new date in the middle of March I've assigned to you, so don't assume you're pushed back into April with any new orders just YET :lol: (and I've found it quite easy in editting now to simply move things around, so no frets about making things difficult for me to fit in anything new when ever you wish it:tup:). In order of your OP "Wanted: OCD" listings:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (GSX-R/4 Black)

Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 (Light Almond Pearl Metallic-THIS one is in MY OP so ask fast :lol:))(Bright Silver Metallic)

That's what I can cover for you. Back to the coal mines! :cheers:

Well that would be great, all 3. In your own time though.

Well that would be great, all 3. In your own time though.

My own time would see them all rust completely through and house herds of squirrels before you ever saw them :lol: This is simple enough; would you like them right after the Europa, when they have trading value? OR in two months when they're back to the same old "OMG not THAT!" dread monsters they were before yesterday? :lol:

My own time would see them all rust completely through and house herds of squirrels before you ever saw them :lol: This is simple enough; would you like them right after the Europa, when they have trading value? OR in two months when they're back to the same old "OMG not THAT!" dread monsters they were before yesterday? :lol:

Well they're more current and prioritised than if they were to be sent in two months, so after the Europa is fine. But don't forget the yellow Suzuki. I'd like the two suzukis before the Dodge trucks, if you don't mind.

Well they're more current and prioritised than if they were to be sent in two months, so after the Europa is fine. But don't forget the yellow Suzuki. I'd like the two suzukis before the Dodge trucks, if you don't mind.

Gotchya, will make it so :cheers:

EDIT: I've reset your dates, with the note that the dates for the two at the bottom of the list ('69 Vette L46 and '68 Fairlady 2000) are awaiting today's developments on two Mid-March dates and a likely cancellation on 4-2 (peeps just won't read the OP, oh well :odd:) By morning all will be clear :lol: (Sorry, that concept just makes me giggle hysterically)

I'm now hoping the next OCD concentrates on 'Yotas.....I got a loooooooot of them in my OP:lol:

Last edited:
Last of the Lutecia race cars (black) and Alfa Romeo Giulia sprint in bianco spin awaiting pickup in your Gift box:)

Latest Posts

Back