NO NEW TRADES :: Closing up shop

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 732 comments
Great, let me know what you'd like in return and I'll book it in.

I'd like a Classic Muscle Car ticket if that is cool.:) FR to iainoflo85 or the jeffery???. Can send after reset tonight. Thank you.:)

Edit: I will be off for the next 3 hours. But will check when I can log back it and with send FR or you could send a FR to Racin_510s

I'd like a Classic Muscle Car ticket if that is cool.:) FR to iainoflo85 or the jeffery???. Can send after reset tonight. Thank you.:)

Fr to jeffrey185. Car to there and ticket from there. Doesn't matter when you send because it'll still be a few days before I can get the ticket to you.

Fr to jeffrey185. Car to there and ticket from there. Doesn't matter when you send because it'll still be a few days before I can get the ticket to you.

OK cool.:)I'll send FR to jeffery185 tonight. I will send car on 2/19 if that is OK. I need to send some tickets between my 2 accounts.

Edit: It will be after the maintenance provided it ends when it is supposed to. I'll be up long after the maintenance.

Last edited:
Cheverolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
SENT Good Sir:tup:

Saleen S7 '02 (Saleen S7 Silver) to follow on Tuesday (19th)

OK I'm sending the Opel Speedster turbo Brilliantgelb to jeffrey185, I hope its not meant to be ianoflo185, I forgot :dunce:, you can re-route, within the next hour, I can send now just worried :) 👍

Yes, all cars listed are untouched, the new GT Academy cars are in Green Ticket form because they're glitched and only tradable that way.

And so you know, cars to go to jeffrey185.

Ha, thought so, sent it :) 👍

Last edited:
Cheverolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
SENT Good Sir:tup:

Saleen S7 '02 (Saleen S7 Silver) to follow on Tuesday (19th)

Thank you, sir.

OK I'm sending the Opel Speedster turbo Brilliantgelb to jeffrey185, I hope its not meant to be ianoflo185, I forgot :dunce:, you can re-route, within the next hour, I can send now just worried :) 👍

Ha, thought so, sent it :) 👍

Could I ask you a massive favour - can you fit me in to your schedule to arrange for the last Opel Speedster that I'm needing from like two OCD's ago. I'll give you anything you need, obviously.

Thank you, sir.

Could I ask you a massive favour - can you fit me in to your schedule to arrange for the last Opel Speedster that I'm needing from like two OCD's ago. I'll give you anything you need, obviously.

Done, it will be sent after I send the other speedsters, and a BMW M3 '04 : Carbonschwarz Metallic, would be nice, as its one of the last two I need :) 👍

Under the GT Academy cars you have available:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 ::
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 ::
ALL COLOURS
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 ::
ALL COLOURS

So is the first mention of Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08, a different car, or a double up ?

Under the GT Academy cars you have available:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 ::
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 ::
ALL COLOURS
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 ::
ALL COLOURS

So is the first mention of Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08, a different car, or a double up ?

No, there's two different ones:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 (GT Academy 2012 Prize)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

That's the only difference, the name. And the 2012 one has been glitched because it was only ever meant to be given as a prize car for winning a round of GT Academy last year.

They're identical bar for the paint chip - the new one has a nice blue colour only found on the GT-R Black Edition '12 from the car pack DLC. Though under the hood/all settings and performance are identical - it's the same car, just with a different name and it says GT Academy 2012 on the livery.

Ohhh, :dunce:, I'm going to have to check my garage when I get home,:confused: I may need that :) 👍

Done, it will be sent after I send the other speedsters, and a BMW M3 '04 : Carbonschwarz Metallic, would be nice, as its one of the last two I need :) 👍

Right, shall send that over.

Dont forget this one too :lol:

Opal Europablau sent :) 👍

Hey iain :)
Check the list below

I change the Light Blue #41 to Green #23

2//21 Blue #38 to iainoflo85
2/22 Green #23 to iainoflo85
2/23 Silver #63 to iainoflo85
2/24 White #77 to iainoflo85
2/25 Black #90 to iainoflo85

Cheers

Hey iain :)
Check the list below

I change the Light Blue #41 to Green #23

2//21 Blue #38 to iainoflo85
2/22 Green #23 to iainoflo85
2/23 Silver #63 to iainoflo85
2/24 White #77 to iainoflo85
2/25 Black #90 to iainoflo85

Cheers

Yeah, that's great, just remember these go to jeffrey185.

BMW received = thank you

Opel Speedster Turbo '00 - Colmarblau shall be sent after Saphirschwaz :) 👍

I see you are likely to ask for euro cars, which is fine, but if you could pick some asian cars, I'd be able to send quicker, also current OCD, I can buy and send from any account the following :

Lambo 25th anniversary
- Argento Luna
- Bianco Labrador
- Nero tenebre
- Rosso Siviglia

Lambo LP400
- Arancio
- Argento Luna
- Verde Countach

RUF 3400s
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Pink
- Silver
(really got lucky with these, different colour on each PS3:tup:)

Green tickets are all over the place :lol: so I got to hunt them down may be anywhere :lol:

Last edited:
Great, thank you. Will need to see what I need from your "collection" for all my tickets. Will most likely be OCD or Green Tickets.

Lambo 25th anniversary
- Rosso Siviglia

Lambo LP400
- Verde Countach

RUF 3400s
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Pink

Green tickets are all over the place :lol: so I got to hunt them down may be anywhere :lol:

Well I need those that I have quoted above, plus still need some Dodge RAMs as well. Check the op for the ones I need. If you can cover all that I need with OCD cars, then green tickets won't matter. 👍

Well I need those that I have quoted above, plus still need some Dodge RAMs as well. Check the op for the ones I need. If you can cover all that I need with OCD cars, then green tickets won't matter. 👍

Via Shazbu(or other A/c)

RUF 3400S '00 ::
(dark blue) // (light blue) // (light green) // (pink)

Lambo 25th anniversary
- Rosso Siviglia

Lambo LP400
- Verde Countach

Via Ferrari M
(dark green) // (gunmetal) // (medium blue) // (off-white) // (yellow)

Lambo LP400
Nero Tenebre // Giallo Sole

& I'll check other accounts for RAMS, that you need, otherwise sending 2 from A_Nox, wont be a problem :) 👍

Last edited:
Via Shazbu(or other A/c)

(dark blue) // (light blue) // (light green) // (pink)

Lambo 25th anniversary
- Rosso Siviglia

Lambo LP400
- Verde Countach

Via Ferrari M
(dark green) // (gunmetal) // (medium blue) // (off-white) // (yellow)

Lambo LP400
Nero Tenebre // Giallo Sole

& I'll check other accounts for RAMS, that you need :) 👍

That'd be brilliant. By my count, it'll be another two RAMS and these.

Opel Speedster Turbo '00 : All sent
Brilliantgelb
Colmarblau
Europablau
Saphirschwarz

Also sent an FR from Alt account so I can start to send 2/day, Shazbu & A_Nox both busy trading :) 👍

Actually can send 1 now from that alt acc,

Back