◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
Last edited:
kcheeb
Doh! Get better soon! Thanks for letting us know 👍

Well I got better for a whopping two days! Thanks for the well wishes 👍 looks like this sickness is going to be pushing two months 👎

Also I won't be racing two weeks from now. Going to spring break in Alabama with a bunch of girls :sly: I'm also going to be the only guy in the room and I really don't know what to think about that... Could go either way :nervous:

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 2

luv2coach
  • warning for following too close in corners
  • Level 2 – 5 points doubled to 10 for probation; incident in Round 2 Race 1
  • Level 2 – 5 points doubled to 10 for probation; incident in Round 2 Race 2
    Total of -20 points.

* * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings (zer0 please update)

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Reminder to drivers responsible for uploading replays: Please ensure replays are uploaded within 24 hours for review. Do not wait for race complaints to be filed as it may result in delays or complaints not being reviewed. If there are 2 people responsible for uploading in a division, decide who is uploading before leaving the race lobby. If you happen to be the only uploader racing that night - you win!

GTPedia downloaded.

WTF!!?? A a warning for following too close! WHAT A JOKE! I get tagged in the ass in corners CONSISTENTLY, and I GET A WARNING!!! This is total ********!!!!! I have supplied several incidents to the stewards about this happening to me, with EXACT TIMES and I get the warning. Where in the rules does it say you can't follow close. So what is acceptable, a 1/4 car length?! Get a clue!!! Totally ridiculous.... "Hey, you're following too close. Stop that, you might pass me". I've been targeted and you have succeeded.

I had 3 incidents my first two weeks here, in October. Then 1 in November or December. I won D3 in January. My first week in D2 I had a rough night b/c I was pressing and nervous. However, know that no incident resulted in an accident or loss of position. I've also been blocked trying to pass, but they ruled the car I was passing was following the car in front close enough to do so. ********. When a car pulls out from behind you to pass, you DO NOT CUT HIM OFF let alone TWICE on the same straight. I'm tired of you stewards splitting hairs trying to find **** against me. SLIGHT contact incidents resulting in nothing.

Also, I didn't touch nmcp1 at Suzuka, HE MADE THE MISTAKE GOING OFF TRACK!!! I also had overlap on GCar on the turn when I passed him fairly. I also passed three cars immediately after a chicane at Madrid WITH NO CONTACT. But there had to be something there because I gained three positions, right?! Not because of my driving skills. I had to do something wrong...which I did not.

Also keep in mind, I finished practice in the top 4 EVERY race, winning 1. Competing with D1 drivers incident free. I think that speaks volumes. Thank you, and good night.

To Wolf, Owens, 2armed, moperlover, Tex, Hillracing and any others who know me and how I race, enjoyed racing with you. I will not be racing tonight, and at this time I don't know if I will be back.

Zero,
GTPedia code used and downloaded successfully. 👍

Just in case you don't know; if you have a Kindle you can send the PDF to your personal 'kindle' address and you will be able to view GT Pedia in your kindle.

Also, if you have the Kindle App in your Ipad/Ipod you can also send it the same way; which actually it is better to view PDFs in the Ipad as you can easily zoom in to the size you want.

Thanks for the prize!

Well, that was mature.

I went against my better judgement and recommended you remain on the active driver list regardless of additional complaints this week. I was obviously wrong.

Last edited:
I am not sure if I will make it for the entire night, but I will do my best. My cold still hasn't gone away, usually lays me pretty low by evening. :-(

I will take more meds, but... May need some prompting by the guys in D5 if I seem a little foggy.

Just want to make sure were NOT allowed to go 4 wheels on the concrete apron coming out of the last tunnel?

Correct. Keep 2 on the curb or white lines at all times and you have no Steward problems with cutting penalties. The other two can be on the other side, or grass, at your peril, but with 2 on, you are good!

…an inane, immature tirade…

Good. Leave. Don't come back. We put you on the last chance list and then gave you an exception despite the fact that you found yourself in yet more incidents. What a thank you.

Don't let the proverbial door hit you…

Good. Leave. Don't come back. We put you on the last chance list and then gave you an exception despite the fact that you found yourself in yet more incidents. What a thank you.

Don't let the proverbial door hit you…

I certainly won't Ap. You have had a problem with me from jump street. I will not miss you and the bull**** complaints that were ruled against me. I admitted to any warranted, legit mistakes I made. But "following too close", that is bull. There is not one word in any race rule book for that. And the tapping I received in the rear on corners never was acknowledged by you or any other steward. You set your sights on me from the beginning and then looked for ANY possible thing you could find. Every race has some contact, as you guys call it "incidental". Unless, of course, it is me. I get pushed out of a corner or rear ended and you justify the other guy.

Read my entire previous post. You know the blue text is truth.

And finally, don't bother replying to me as this will be my last post or reading of this forum. You and your clique can look for new blood.

Even if you don't read this, Coach, and I suspect you will, I want to make it known that I actually did not review any complaints this week, nor did I bring any up.

Your perceived notion of my preconceived notion of you is fabricated. You race like a jerk and we have no room for that here.

Sorry for yet another late notice but I will be unable to race again tonight. I, just like other of my fellow SNAIL's, am down right sick. Hopefully this blows over quickly and I'll be able to race next week. Good luck to everyone tonight especially my bros in D5.

Apmaddock
. You race like a jerk and we have no room for that here.

I disagree with this. I've had the complete opposite every time I've raced with him. Close clean racing every time we went at it. I'm honestly shocked with this whole development.

I disagree with this. I've had the complete opposite every time I've raced with him. Close clean racing every time we went at it. I'm honestly shocked with this whole development.

Same here. Granted, that rant was against pretty much every forum rule, but I've never had a problem with Coach on the race track.

GTPedia downloaded.

WTF!!?? A a warning for following too close! WHAT A JOKE! I get tagged in the ass in corners CONSISTENTLY, and I GET A WARNING!!! This is total ********!!!!! I have supplied several incidents to the stewards about this happening to me, with EXACT TIMES and I get the warning. Where in the rules does it say you can't follow close. So what is acceptable, a 1/4 car length?! Get a clue!!! Totally ridiculous.... "Hey, you're following too close. Stop that, you might pass me". I've been targeted and you have succeeded.

To Wolf, Owens, 2armed, moperlover, Tex, Hillracing and any others who know me and how I race, enjoyed racing with you. I will not be racing tonight, and at this time I don't know if I will be back.

I'm pretty sure it the distance with which you are supposed to follow is given exactly nowhere in any OLR for this game. That was my exact thought when I saw that. Also find it pretty hard to believe that u moved up with people driving your speed and got enough penalties to be put on the last chance list, seems a bit backwards, especially given the amount of time I have spent with you on course. I don't necessarily agree with having "stewards" tho, probably would work better if we had a Marxist-y system where the penalizing system was reviewed by everyone instead of a select few.

That bit had little to do with it. Coach had a propensity to divebomb that was not abated despite clarification of a divebomb, examples of him divebombing, and warnings not to do it any longer.

Add to that the fact that he refused to accept the fact that he was divebombing and causing problems, his bringing complaints against other drivers that he thought were divebombing but were not and complaining when we tried to explain the difference, and his general belief that he could do no wrong despite getting multiple penalties each week, and you can understand just a bit of how this came to pass.

In other news, I will be racing tonight. Thanks for the super-late notice, wifey. :/

I'll be a few minutes late.

I am truly sorry. Had an event at church this evening, ran late, didn't get home until 10p. Ugh I'm becoming one of those no call no show guys huh? I hope my 1+ years of being on time counts for something.

Thanks,

Aaron

I am truly sorry. Had an event at church this evening, ran late, didn't get home until 10p. Ugh I'm becoming one of those no call no show guys huh? I hope my 1+ years of being on time counts for something.

Thanks,

Aaron

At least you can make it at all most nights. I'd love to but school gets in the way, start time for my local time is 10PM and that's just too late to start. So cherish your situation, it could be worse.

Latest Posts

Back