Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Never mind the suspension on the S2000, its a scream! the alpine on the other hand just no wow factor when driving it, sometimes sideways lol

LOL, wait for it it will be epic !!! lets do some practicing tonight with it.
Anybody wanting to join I'll open a room at 6ish.

All i'll say about the Renault is, if you haven't driven it you might want to. Very floaty car, open diff and feels like leaf suspension lol good fun tho. As for the Honda, it's great! did a 2:06.4 in it but know there's more time in it.

Room is now open to all you hungry milk lovers.

Room name: MOTHERS MILK
Room number: 1472-6118-3658-4760-1148
Anyone can join so bring your Renault Alpine (std) and Honda S2000 fully tuned.
Milk refreshments will be served after the race.

After a break I started racing again this week.

I might join you, but after 10:30pm.

I tested the track yesterday in arcade mode (race at the most difficult level) with the Alfa 65 Zagato. Real fun.

Glad you guys enjoyed it, the cars were fab to drive. Off to Egypt for a week so I'm sure Jonny will have something on Friday for you guys.

It was good fun, just a pity there wasn't more about, would have been great going 3 wide in the alpines or sliding the honda about.

I should be back in Europe for 3 weeks at the start of April so will catch up with you all then.

Brand new track? :) ^^ ?

FYI: We're using your HELLHOLE Raceway for event tomorrow. 👍
It's diabolical!!!!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=274782

Edit: Just looked at Goodwood map - also looks diabolical! :lol: And somewhat like half of a Rorschach test. :lol: :sly:

Glad you like it, there's a new track out every week, so keep checking the thread.
I had a go a couple of months ago on Hellhole raceway and found it pretty wide, if you want me to narrow it let me know.

So, what cars we using? Tried a 599 last night with disaster, was good fun stock or the 430 scuderia with full exhaust. Although a bit more powa!! wouldn't go a miss on it.

Glad you like it, there's a new track out every week, so keep checking the thread.
I had a go a couple of months ago on Hellhole raceway and found it pretty wide, if you want me to narrow it let me know.

No no! The width is it's saving grace!! :lol:

FERRARI NIGHT

Track: Goodwood Raceway

Date: 1/03/2013
We are using the 599 and 430 for tomorrows racing.
Keep them stock but get that oil changed.
Practice will be from 7ish for an hour so if you're thinking of something different feel free to join us.​

Hi turbonator, I would be interested in a narrow version of that track.

@ turbogeit: You don't know what you're saying!! :lol: :lol: ;) :scared:

Sorry, my English is rather bad. I meant "narrow"

I think it would be easier to find the correct driving line on a narrow version on the track.

I use TCR tracks also for offline Arcade racing. So I'm curious what the narrow version will give.

Might not be around tonight, my gears are gone again. Might be time to pack it in, can't be doing this with no wheel.

Back