Too much money !!!!!

Germany
Hessen
f1357924680
F1511
Hey you...
yes YOU !!!

if you need a PREMIUM car or some parts, then contact me, and i send your wish to you

and i do some tuning, if you have a car, but do not have the money, so i will instal the parts and send your car back to you

PS: I will ony send cars to person, that send me a friendrequest...
If YOU only leave your PSN-name and your wish, so i will not care about your wish...

And I will delete you after sending you your car or whatever, to have space for other users in my Friendlist... i hope you understand

And I only want to give Premium Cars away, not my own Standard !!!!

with best regards
f1357924680

Last edited:
Uh not really I was just congratulating you :) But I could do with a Mercedes SLS in blue :) Thanks :D Also, how did you get 'too much money'?

add me, i will send you a new sls tomorrow in blue

i drive so much races, so i am at the limit of 20 million an i do not need new cars, so i want to spend it to the community

add me, i will send you a new sls tomorrow in blue

i drive so much races, so i am at the limit of 20 million an i do not need new cars, so i want to spend it to the community

Thanks dude. :) Really nice of you :D I'll add you in 10 hours or so as I'm heading to bed :)

lightbox

Do you have a car like this? o: its a Nismo skyline , not quite sure of the year, but I need the rims exactly like that.

Edit: Nevermind Sorry Found out thoses rims are Edited. :/

Last edited:
My apologies sir,it's not a prize car,I just checked the event/prize list.:ouch: you can get it from it's level/year ticket though.

Edit: thanks madrid boy i haven't seen the new ocd yet.👍

thank you madrid_boy86 & Rob for fast answering !!!!!!!

I got it :-)

so happy now !!!

good luck all time to you guys

Last edited:
Could you get me the Ford IV Race car? haha if you cant, thats understandable, it is 20,000,000.

Or a F40?

PSN: zepha121

Could you get me the Ford IV Race car? haha if you cant, thats understandable, it is 20,000,000.

Or a F40?

PSN: zepha121

I believe that car cannot be traded due to the value being too high.

Latest Posts

Back