<- BTCC-5 -> SEASON COMPLETE - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,166 comments

Who is the BTCC Rookie of the Season?

• Red_Leader

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • mosendtner

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • TheOldStig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PleaseD1e

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • acelera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest i wasnt even looking for that in the replays .

I guess more work for the stewards .

It was great fun tho yesterday looking like the best season yet

Was some good racing last night. A little disappointed I didn't finish higher than 6th in any of the races as the alfa had decent pace round Monza. Still, at least the consistency was there for once.

Think I could have challenged for the win in race 2 had it not been for an incident in at the first corner.....Don't think it was anyone fault though; don't really know what happened; seemed to be some kind of domino effect.

Had a good battle with Andy in race 1; and Mo in race 2.👍

Was kind of on my own in race 3; tried to chase down Rolo, but he was too consistent, I couldn't get within drafting range.

Looking forward to next week

What seemed to be the issue in the races yesterday was mo and scania not being able to see each other and this caused some weird crashes and damage on some cars .

To be honest it could of been a lot worst but lets hope the teammates get their connection issues sorted for next race .

What seemed to be the issue in the races yesterday was mo and scania not being able to see each other and this caused some weird crashes and damage on some cars .

To be honest it could of been a lot worst but lets hope the teammates get their connection issues sorted for next race .

Race 2, I don't know if the replay shows it but 1 of the blue cars was in the air for a while going into turn 1, not sure who it was as I was too far back but from my view it was funny as hell to watch, was just lag.

beside the awful accidents that killed my race 1 and 3 i think that it might be possible to have decent races along the championship.

Nice battle with gedi in r1, had quite a bit of fun here and there beside being frustrated by accidents over and over.

BTW the focuses and the sciroccos are FAST in the straights. anyone training for race 2 already?

Wont be getting on track til wednesday , i did a 33.9 my last time at laguna though

Sky broadband. I made sure the cuts I did, thanks to a loose as hell rear end, I lifted and gained no time.. Not to mention the VWs "brilliant" brakes launching me through chicanes when I dared to even brake late..

And Karten.. Lol.. VW was slower than the Focus, Alfa and Mazda but Mazda was only a tad better..

The attitudes of one or two drivers, among other things. Didn't name names but I already know who he means.

At the moment I think so.

Results/points today hopefully.

Any reason why?

Is Stig staying?

Yes i am staying, Tim has found a another job as a mechanic in Motorsports and he will be at work during Thursday evenings.

Looking forward to Laguna seca, my fav track, it will be difficult racing a FF there tho.

I really messed up monza, I should have stayed 2nd or 3rd, but i leaped too much to go for 1st and blew everything, my car would have done well here :nervous: This happens everytime that I go off only once under braking and its right when im up the there, I really need to work on it.

Am I allowed to change the colour scheme of my car?
(Light blue shift body & orange wheels)

Results from Monza:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. GTP_PaulMac (+10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
3. gedi69
4. rolo912011 (warning)
5. Strawman__Andy
6. Weezy_7
7. Scaniabebe
8. mosendtner
9. hurleyman24 (+10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
10. TIMxMP4-26 (warning +10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
11. Red_Leader
12. priesty_lfc
13. acelera
14. karsten_beoulve (warning +10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)

Fastest Lap: GTP_PaulMac - 2:03.070
Lap Leaders: GTP_PaulMac, karsten_beoulve, priesty_lfc

Race 2:

1. Strawman__Andy
2. GTP_PaulMac
3. skengdigi
4. rolo912011
5. Weezy_7
6. mosendtner
7. hurleyman24 (+10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
8. karsten_beoulve (+10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
9. gedi69
10. Scaniabebe
11. Red_Leader
12. priesty_lfc
13. TIMxMP4-26
14. acelera

Fastest Lap: Strawman__Andy - 2:02.511
Lap Leaders: Strawman__Andy, hurleyman24, karsten_beoulve
Pole Position: GTP_PaulMac

Race 3:

1. Strawman__Andy
2. gedi69
3. skengdigi
4. rolo912011
5. Weezy_7
6. hurleyman24 (+10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
7. mosendtner
8. Scaniabebe (warning)
9. TheOldStig
10. priesty_lfc
11. GTP_PaulMac (warning +10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
12. karsten_beoulve (+10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
13. TIMxMP4-26 (warning +10-seconds for persistent corner cutting)
14. acelera (warning)
DNF: Red_Leader

Fastest Lap: GTP_PaulMac - 2:02.223
Lap Leaders: TheOldStig, mosendtner, Strawman__Andy, skengdigi, hurleyman24

---------​

Points and Race 1 grid for Laguna Seca up later this afternoon. 👍

Any appeals must be made within the next 24 hours. Please PM me if you want to appeal your penalty/penalties, or have them explained to you.

"Persistent corner cutting" means 5 or more observed instances of 4 wheels off track on the apex of a turn.

Last edited:
A pretty decent points haul for me this round; think this is my best showing in the series considering it was almost a full grid as well.

no way i had 5 or more corner cutting in each race...

also no penalties for the many crashes and bumps out of track?

Back