<- BTCC-5 -> SEASON COMPLETE - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,166 comments

Who is the BTCC Rookie of the Season?

• Red_Leader

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • mosendtner

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • TheOldStig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PleaseD1e

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • acelera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's looking likely you'll get at least one race in. Be about in 3 and a half hours or so and I'll message you if there's room.

DK is out and OldStig may miss Race 1 and potentially the other 2. Messaged paulmac but unsure yet if he can race, and will ask stiegsallander if he doesn't reply. You're 3rd in line. 👍

So if DK's not racing am I on pole?

Will be nice to see a large grid , hope we can keep this up season long .

Going online soon for final touches , see you in rolos lounge

Hoping to get on shortly, need to do some final testing as haven't ran as much as I'd like due to real life stuff :/

You guys wanna join my lounge? Opening now. 👍

Btw gedi paul is probably racing so he'd be on Race 1 pole and you'd be 2nd 👍

Btw I just did 15 or so acceleration runs to maximize my VWs straight line speed. I can say from the very very old gearing to tranny trick gearing alone has given me a few extra tenths off the line and an extra 1-2mph in the mile run :).

(My last five runs showed to me I had gotten the best I was going to get.. The end of the mile run times were within .005 so yeah.. That was with tweaks to the gearing too.. :lol:)

I have them.. But.. I sent 5 paints from my sub to my main today.. So can't send anything now.

No give for lateness today guys, be in by five to the hour or risk missing Race 1. Only waiting for unexpected DCs/black screens this season.

DC'ed hmm, could be due to the crappy weather currently in Scotland..

Think it's time the Stewards head for the replay theater...

I'll be able to look over things Saturday morning it's looking like, so don't expect results to be published before then. 👍

Stewards work to do...

Red_Leader says he's quit so that would open up a full-time position... and young_prenta's on a final AWOL warning now. No-show next week and no more BTCC.

VW may well get its weight drop.

Last edited:
Some good racing tonight guys, I made a complete boo boo in race 2 as I was having a fag in the kitchen and when I came back the race timer was on 2 :ouch: sorry priesty.

Race 3 had a good battle with Skeng just couldn't catch Andy due to that lap 4 crash at turn 1.

Race 3 had a good battle with Skeng just couldn't catch Andy due to that lap 4 crash at turn 1.[/QUOTE]

Again Gedi very sorry about that one :ouch: Completely missed my brake point and tried to go around you to avoid hitting you, but it was too late :guilty:

Race 3 had a good battle with Skeng just couldn't catch Andy due to that lap 4 crash at turn 1.

Again Gedi very sorry about that one :ouch: Completely missed my brake point and tried to go around you to avoid hitting you, but it was too late :guilty:[/QUOTE]

That's cool,it happend so fast I didn't even know who did it.

Disaster for me,

Although I was slower in practice I was at least constant 4's with a pb of high 3's.

Race time tho I lose 1s+ straight away, ah well, at least I lead the race at 1 point so I get an extra point for that :D

Laguna should be fun tho :/

I'm not happy with the amount of corner cutting yesterday, particularly at Ascari. I'll look out for it in the replays, and persistent offenders will get time penalties.

I'm not happy with the amount of corner cutting yesterday, particularly at Ascari. I'll look out for it in the replays, and persistent offenders will get time penalties.

Rolo, please stop calling them by the real name - I have no idea where you're on about! :P

I'm happy to take on a couple of penalties as I know I did wrong several times (like I clipped the back of the BMW causing the pile up on Race 3, Lap 1.

However, I did see some people literally just not make the turn on the 2nd chicane and went straight over both corners...

Back