• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought that chase the friend thing only worked in open lobbies and if you're on the list of both the friend the private lounge he's in.

Turned off power steering and the O setting feels better. I ran about a half second faster than my previous 59. Might be able to run a 57 on softs, if I get that magic lap. I don't recall this car being so pushy under braking.

Looking good for getting home for this. May even get a chance to run some laps before q. Pumped!
Will keep an eye out for ya'!

Thought that chase the friend thing only worked in open lobbies and if you're on the list of both the friend the private lounge he's in.

Crap! I think you're right. Bandit0627, cmbeal will except your friend request for D2, I'm sure:)

Excellent! If you don't happen to get the friend request for D2, send a friend request to me and you can join the race.👍

Dragon's right. That trick only works in the Open Lobby or if both people have access to the same private lounge.

bandit, just send a friend request to SNAIL_Division2 and then post here once you've done that so that cmbeal can simply accept your invite when he logs on for tonight's race. 👍

EDIT: ninja'd by tcrash :dunce:

To tired after work, had no focus. Those new wheel settings are cool, but after the third time my brakes came loose I realized I need to fix this before the races tomorrow.

That was fairly awesome tonight! Love the new format. 👍 :D Looking forward to next week.

Season 11 Race 4

Lap 20 caution
1. rossi..........................5
2. Kendawg....................4
3. tcrash........................3
4. Da Panda Bear.............2
5. cmbeal.......................1

Lap 40 caution
1. Kendawg.....................5
2. dragonwhisky...............4
3. Da Panda Bear..............3
4. rossi...........................2
5. tcrash.........................1

Finish
1. Kendawg......................16
2. rossi............................15
3. Dragonwhisky................14
4. tcrash..........................13
5. Oshawa Joe...................12
6. Da Panda Bear................11
7. RacingChamp..................10
8. Bandit............................9
9. cmbeal...........................8
10. Koszak..........................7
11. Goat.............................6
12. Chatva.........................5

Results
1. Kendawg..........................26 (1 point Pole)
2. rossi................................22
3. Dragonwhisky....................18
4. tcrash..............................17
5. Da Panda Bear...................16
6. Oshawa Joe......................15
7. RacingChamp.....................10
8. cmbeal..............................9
9. Bandit...............................9
10. Koszak.............................7
11. Goat................................6
12. Chatva.............................5

Thanks kendawg for posting the points and handling that for SPEC.

It was a great night of racing and really great seeing some new faces on the track. Everyone likes the new format, including myself. It only took 10 seasons but it was worth all the trail by errors. Let's make it a full grid at Spa.

Now for some news. I'm going to change up the prize rules. Since we offered up the prize of a copy of GT6 with 1 race completed in Season 11, it didn't seem fair for everyone who didn't race in the 1st race of the season to add the points of Season 11 and 12.
With that being said, I'm going to change the prize rules to the combined points of Season 12 and 13. This way all the new racers to SPEC will have an equal chance of winning the prize and start everyone on the same playing field when Season 12 starts.
Again, I am excluding myself from the prize but will race my little heart out for the car choice for the seasons overall winner:)

-Edit- The change to the restart after the cautions worked well last night, with everyone in a straight line. Once the leader restarted the race, that started the race for everyone else. I didn't hear any one saying there was any rear ending. Great job everyone!

Last edited:
O.K folks. We have brought some American muscle to Japan. Since we have arrived this week, all the Japanese race fans love the high horsepower Corvette. All they can say is "Car is vewy woud and go vewy fas. We wuv your Spec racing".

We would also like to to welcome Koszak, Bandit, Dragonwhisky and Da Panda Bear to this weeks race. The Japanese just love the names of the new racers this week. They can't wait to see them race.

Last week we had a new winner "Oshawa Joe". Lets see if he can make it two in a row or can we have one of the new guys jump up and get a win. Lets get to the race and see how this turns out.

Suzuka is a course that demands alot of patience and concentration. With the high horsepower cars the drivers must be in shape physically and mentally.

The field is set for 60 laps. There will be manditory cautions on lap 20 and 40. Kendawg gets the pole and will lead the field

Its a clean start but you must be careful of the cold tires. Kendawg leads rossi and Bandit out of turn one

Last weeks winner spins it in the first turn. This is not what Oshawa Joe had in mind to start the race.

Heading up through the esses for the first time Koszak gets it into the grass and goes around.

Coming out at the top of the esses into Dunlop curve, cmbeal runs it wide into the kitty litter

Now Goat runs it wide into Degner curve. The first lap is beginning to bit some of the racers on the cold tires.

After lap one, Kendawg leads rossi

rossi runs it wide into Degner curve as Bandit looks to get by

Bandit gets by then he runs it wide going under the bridge. Panda Bear gets by rossi and looking to get by Bandit

Bandit runs it deep into turn one and two. Panda still looking for a way by as rossi tries to catch back up

This time Bandit runs it way wide into the Hairpin curve. rossi will get back by and Bandit falls to fourth

tcrash and Dragonwhisky are catching Bandit as they head through the chicane

Now Panda Bear runs it wide under the tunnel and rossi gets back by. The Japanese are loving the racing in the opening laps of this one

Chatva getting it a bit sideways into turn one

Bandit, tcrash and Dragonwhisky still battle in the hairpin.

Now the leader spins in Degner curve. At anytime anyone can loose it at Suzuka

Kendawg finds out after you run off into the sand that the tires will collect sand on them. Getting on the power after running off is not a good thing

rossi moves up into the lead after the Kendawg spin

Bandit and Dragonwhisky get by Kendawg as well

Dragonwhisky looks to get by Bandit in turn one to move up into second

Bandit gets on the power and holds Dragonwhisky off heading up through the esses

Degner curve is the toughest turn to get right. Bandit gets it a little wide and Dragonwhisky gets by

Then a couple turns later in the hairpin Bandit gets it wide there also as Kendawg and tcrash get by as well

Now Kendawg catches Dragonwhisky going through the chicane

They go side by side through the chicane. Dragonwhisky get the inside line to pull out in front

Kendawg makes an inside move on Dragonwhisky going into turn one trying to move into second place

Dragonwhisky brought his whisky and his fast dragonvette. He holds Kendawg off as they come out of turn one headed up the esses

To much whisky for Degner curve. As Dragonwhisky runs it wide

tcrash takes advantage of Dragonwhisky's mistake

At the first caution on lap 20. rossi is the leader and gets the bonus points

Teams making pit stops during the caution laps

Panda Bear leading cmbeal, Dragonwhisky, Bandit, Chatva and the rest of the field around the track during the caution laps

The field get the green coming out of the chicane at lap 22

cmbeal gets on the gas to soon and the cold tires get away from him

And again Oshawa Joe runs it wide in turn one on the restart

Panda Bear heading through Dunlop curve as the rest of the field comes through the esses

rossi leading Kendawg, tcrash, RacingChamp and Oshawa Joe past Degner curve

Kendawg trying the outside line on rossi through the hairpin

Chatva runs it wide in the spoon turn as rossi and the field pass

Coming down the back stretch Kendawg makes an inside move on rossi.

Kendawg makes the move on Bandit to move into third behind No.13 Dragonwhisky

Oshawa Joe getting the inside line on rossi to move up into 5th

rossi running on the hard tires can't hold it through the left hand turn after the back stretch. tcrash gets by

Bandit trying to hold on to fourth through a left hander in the esses

Bandit also on the hard tires is struggling through the esses

Kendawg breaking hard to get around Oshawa Joe going into turn one

tcrash on the back bumper of Kendawg headed into the chicane

Dragonwhisky and Kendawg move into first and second as Panda Bear runs off in Degner curve

Kendawg inherits the lead after Dragonwhisky makes a pit stop

At the caution on lap 40 Kendawg gets the ponus points

Teams make their pit stop during the last caution laps

Dragonwhisky leads the field around during the caution laps

The restart on lap 42

Going through turn one on the first restart lap

tcrash and RacingChamp sliding off in turn one on the restart

rossi getting by Panda Bear going through the esses

Bandit and cmbeal loosing it going through the Spoon curve

Kendawg making an inside move on Dragonwhisky to move into the lead

rossi also making the outside line work to get around Dragonwhisky to move into second with 15 laps to go

tcrash getting loose coming out of Degner curve allowing Dragonwhisky to get by

Kendawg getting the win here at Suzuka. This is his third win of the season

rossi crosses the line in second place. Another strong performance from rossi

Drangonwhisky gets on the podium in third place. We hear that he has his own celebration berverage that the Japanese locals love

Well it was a good exciting race here at Suzuka. The guys load up and head to France for the last race of the season. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
See everyone next week.

Always a pleasure reading your SPEC Magazine Ken! 👍

It was a lot of fun. Apparently that car and I get along really well. Hope to repeat this performance or better it at Spa.

Really nice work on the photo journal Ken. I am going to draw some inspiration and take some pictures from last night for the main thread.
Hope I can get it together better for next season.

Great race report Ken. You could have included about 20 more pictures of me spinning out :ouch: One of the worst drives I've done. Still, a fun night due to the format keeping me in it, always racing with someone. 👍

PSN: GTP_Ph7shr Blue Car/Blue Wheels #7 See you guys at spa!

can i race at spa this Saturday with you guys?

Hey Ph1sher! Welcome to our endurance series! cmbeal will add you to the driver list eventually, but he hasn't been on the thread since you posted your request. No worries though, you're definitely welcome to race with us! I plan on racing this Saturday too and I look forward to finally sharing the track with you. :)

@kendawg - Great pics and commentary as always, but I hope there aren't any Belgians browsing this thread. They might take offense with you giving France credit for producing Spa. ;)

Back