• No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Prize Alert*

Win A Copy Of
GT6_CTC.jpg

-Here's How It Works-
We are going to combine the points for Season 11 and Season 12. The person who has the most points at the end of Season 12, will win a copy of GT6.
The points for Season 11 will be carried over to Season 12. The points will not be reset after Season 11, like usual, so everyone will know where they stand and can follow the standings that are posted on the first post of the thread.

The winner will have two options to receive their prize.
1 - Shipped to the winner from Amazon and get a 1 Million Credit Bonus
2 - Either shipped or store pick up at the winners local GameStop and receive 20 Bonus Cars.
Either way, the order will be placed via a GTPlanet link to support this awesome site!

We here at SPEC wish everyone good luck and clean racin'.

S.P.E.C. Is Open For EVERYONE! Tell Your Friends!

OOOOO YYYEEEEAAAA!!!!:drool:

Season 11 Race 2 - Monza

1st Caution (24)
1. Kendawg...........5
2. tcrash...............4
3. rossi.................3
4. Jester...............2
5. Danger..............1

2nd Caution (48)
1. tcrash...............5
2. rossi..................4
3. Zer05ive............3
4. Danger...............2
5. Kendawg............1

Finish
1. Kendawg.............16
2. Zer05ive..............15
3. rossi...................14
4. tcrash.................13
5. Vail.....................12
6. Jester..................11
7. Chatva.................10
8. Goat.....................9
9. Danger..................8
10. AJHG...................7

Overall
1. Kendawg................22
2. tcrash....................22
3. rossi......................21
4. Zer05ive.................18
5. Jester.....................13
6. Danger....................12 (pole)
7. Vail.........................12
8. Chatva....................10
9. Goat........................9
10. AJHG......................8

All right race fans. We're here in Italy at the Fast Monza track. This track is fast and tricky. Get one tire off the track and go for a different kind of ride. There is sand here and lots of it. Keep the car on the track is the first rule.
We would like to welcome Jester this week to the racing action.
So lets get to the action.

The field is set for a long 72 laps. Dangerzone will start on the pole

Heading into the first turn Kendawg and Zer05ive jump out in front of Danger

Coming out of the first chicane, Zero runs it wide. He is the first to show why you must keep the tires on the track

Headed through the forest down the back stretch for the first time, Danger gets a run to get around Kendawg

Goat lighting the rear tires up trying to get around Chatva

First part of the race Danger starts to pull ahead

Goat getting the run to get past Chatva

After a pit stop, Kendawg come out of the pits and Vail takes the outside of turn one. Monza reaches out a grabs another. Turn one is fast and you must have the car on line to get through safely

Danger enters the pits to put on a set of hard tires.

The last bowl turn is fast and long. Chatva also getting bit by the Monza sand as rossi gets by

Kendawg has the lead at the first caution on lap 24

Danger leading the field around during the caution laps after a round of pit stops

Turn one is the hardest to get right with the high HP Vette. AJHG shows us why

Goat shows that turn one is not the only place to run off into the sand.

Zero makes a great save. He didn't want to be the next Monza victum.

tcrash leading Zero and Vail as they battle hard mid race

Monza front straight is wide enough to go three wide. Tcrash trying to hold off the draft from Zero and Vail

At the second caution on lap 48, tcrash is the leader to grap some good bonus points

A handful of racers stay out during the second caution. Danger leads Kendawg, Vail, Jester and Chatva. They get ready for the final 22 laps to see who gets the win.

Back to racing after the caution laps, Kendawg gets a run on Danger down the front stretch to start lap 50

Kendawg smokes the front tires as he pushes hard through the first turn.

No no no, Danger runs it wide in turn one. This is a bad time in the race to make a mistake

Danger trying to save it. Will Monza get another victum or will he save it

Well it looks as if Monza gets another. Danger couldn't save it and spins out

As Danger spins, Vail is just hoping to avoid him so he doesn't get caught up in the spin

Just like that, Danger goes from first to last in just one turn. The drivers must be at their best for these last few laps

Chatva watching every move that tcrash makes

Looks like Monza takes another victum as tcrash runs it wide in the last turn

Now its Chatva's turn in turn one

Zero closing in on Vail and looking for a way to pass as the laps wine down

As the last lap begins, Jester closes in on Vail

Jester gets the draft and goes to the inside of Vail

This time its not the track. Vail and Jester get together going through the first turn on the last lap

Vail looses the front after contact

They both spin and spin out of the top 5

The consistant rossi brings it home in 3rd to get on the podium

Since retuning to racing for season 11 in S.P.E.C. Zero shows he still has it. Getting a second place at a very difficult track

Back to Back wins. Kendawg shows that staying on the track at Monza, a track that likes to reach out and grap cars, will pay off.

It was a tough and long night at Monza for the teams. We head to the U.S. for another fast track next week. Get your car tuned up and ready for the high banks of Daytona Road Course next Saturday night

Last edited:
Ken, as always, awesome job on the pictures and the great commentary. Taking pictures like that, I know from experience, takes a lot of time. Plus adding all the commentary! Everyone here really appreciates the time you put in for everyone to enjoy. Especially when they did not race. They get the feeling like they were there.

Last edited:
These races sound exciting! I can't wait to comeback in September! Can't do the races because of work but when summers over I can't wait to come back!

These races sound exciting! I can't wait to comeback in September! Can't do the races because of work but when summers over I can't wait to come back!

You're definitely missing out on some good racing.
You're welcome back any time you can get to race.

I can't wait for you to come back too Thrash. I can never reach your level on the pics and the commentary put I try to give everyone a sense of what happen in the race. You are the King when it comes to replaying a race in SPEC.:bowdown:

I can't wait for you to come back too Thrash. I can never reach your level on the pics and the commentary put I try to give everyone a sense of what happen in the race. You are the King when it comes to replaying a race in SPEC.:bowdown:

These pictures are top notch ken. Now I know what it's like to read them when you miss the races.

So, I went to the tracks that are coming up, Daytona Road Course, Suzuka and Spa. I ran some caution laps and they are around 5 minutes per lap. This would mean a 85 minute race instead of what I calculated of a 95 minute race. With this it would change the laps. The new laps would be:

Daytona Road Course - 60 laps... cautions at 20 and 40
Suzuka - 54 laps....cautions at 18 and 36
Spa - 36 lap.... cautions at 12 and 24

This is a 6 to 8 lap difference. Not sure if it would make that big of a difference or not. So, if everone is O.K. with keeping it at the original laps we need to start the qualifying at 10 and the race at 10:10 to keep the race at less than 2hrs.

I am in favor of keeping at the original laps just because of the strategy. The difference is about 10 to 12 minutes longer per race.

So, I went to the tracks that are coming up, Daytona Road Course, Suzuka and Spa. I ran some caution laps and they are around 5 minutes per lap. This would mean a 85 minute race instead of what I calculated of a 95 minute race. With this it would change the laps. The new laps would be:

Daytona Road Course - 60 laps... cautions at 20 and 40
Suzuka - 54 laps....cautions at 18 and 36
Spa - 36 lap.... cautions at 12 and 24

This is a 6 to 8 lap difference. Not sure if it would make that big of a difference or not. So, if everone is O.K. with keeping it at the original laps we need to start the qualifying at 10 and the race at 10:10 to keep the race at less than 2hrs.

I am in favor of keeping at the original laps just because of the strategy. The difference is about 10 to 12 minutes longer per race.

I'm fine with keeping your original calculation of the laps/cautions:tup: This season should be about strategy and we always run a little over the normal 2 hours anyway:)

I'm fine with keeping your original calculation of the laps/cautions:tup: This season should be about strategy and we always run a little over the normal 2 hours anyway:)

Same here, lets keep the number of laps as we have them right now. Unless someone is unable to stay over the 2 hours, then I could see changing them.

I'm not going to be there, I don't like that track and I don't feel like playing there

Come on and join us AJ! Like FZappa said, you don't get points if you don't show up. Anyways, you could have a great night and realize the track isn't as bad as you think!

Just to give everyone else a head's up, I've updated the points to reflect last weeks race, as well as adding a link in the first post to fzappa's contest for this and next season! Also, thank you once again for the points tally and the awesome pictures/commentary for last weeks race Kendawg! I really missed out on what looked like a great race!

See you all tonight!

cmbeal317

9380529866_a47de51907_h.jpg
I will be using Butternut Yellow as my new color for this season. See you all tonight!

Last edited:
Just to give everyone else a head's up, I've updated the points to reflect last weeks race, as well as adding a link in the first post to fzappa's contest for this and next season! Also, thank you once again for the points tally and the awesome pictures/commentary for last weeks race Kendawg! I really missed out on what looked like a great race!

See you all tonight!

cmbeal317

I think you may have made a mistake in the Season points totals

Everyone is good except Zer05ive. He should have 36 points instead of 18.:)

I thought you liked the prize? Points are everything and if you don't race, you don't get any points.

Yes I do, but I know I don't have a chance to win it.

And if Cape Ring and all its variations weren't created at all for GT5, Daytona would be the circuit I hate the most

I think you may have made a mistake in the Season points totals

Everyone is good except Zer05ive. He should have 36 points instead of 18.:)

Ah, what would I do with out you! Points have now been corrected.

Goat, you color has been updated as well! Looking good!

I just want to let everyone know, that since I'm offering up the GT6 prize, I am not in the running for the prize. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to race everyone any less harder than I usually do and collect as many points as I can. The car choice is still up for grabs:sly:

Season 11 Race 3

Lap 22 caution
1. rossi............5
2. zer05ive.......4
3. tcrash..........3
4. Kendawg.......2
5. Oshawa Joe...1

Lap 44 caution
1. Zer05ive.........5
2. Kendawg.........4
3. Oshawa Joe.....3
4. tcrash.............2
5. rossi...............1

Race Finish
1. Oshawa Joe......16
2. tcrash..............15
3. Kendawg...........14 + 1 (Pole)
4. rossi.................13
5. Zer05ive...........12
6. RacingChamp......11
7. cmbeal..............10
8. Goat..................9

Overall Results
1. Kendawg.............21
2. tcrash.................20
3. Oshawa Joe..........20
4. rossi....................19
5. Zer05ive...............18
6. RacingChamp.........11
7. cmbeal.................10
8. Goat.....................9

I just want to let everyone know, that since I'm offering up the GT6 prize, I am not in the running for the prize. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to race everyone any less harder than I usually do and collect as many points as I can. The car choice is still up for grabs:sly:

You should be

Back