• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IIRC, when we ran this combo in the Sunday Night event, I was running 2:14s in D4. I may misremember though. If I had access to google docs at the moment I might be able to find out for sure. May look when I get home in about an hour and check. Either that or just jump on track and see what I run today. Think it was back in Feb. or Mar. when this combo was run.

I tested my vette at spa and I got a mid 2:11, I haven't done any test with my other vette because it's not broken in yet...

How good (or bad) is the lap?

my first test saw a 2:12. still getting used to the stock set up. had a lot of understeer to me. really loose after 12 to 13 laps. i'll be ready for sat. i hope.:nervous:

my first test saw a 2:12. still getting used to the stock set up. had a lot of understeer to me. really loose after 12 to 13 laps. i'll be ready for sat. i hope.:nervous:

It's your first test, you will have better chances to improve your times

Just don't panic :)

thanks AJ i should be at least ok pace wise but strategy is wear i'm a little concerned. with no experiance to go on i'll be winging it. those race pics and commentary really have me going!! :-)!!

Zappa I'm still not sure what lounge the event will be in. I believe you mentioned you will friend request me.

On the Hards under breaking this car can really give you a tank slapper!!! :odd:

Zappa I'm still not sure what lounge the event will be in. I believe you mentioned you will friend request me.

On the Hards under breaking this car can really give you a tank slapper!!! :odd:

Cmbeal will send you a friend request to snail division 2 lounge. That's where we race.

socalspeedfreak

We race in SNAIL D2, I'm gonna get on later tonight, and I'll make sure I get that sent to you!

PSN: GTP_Ph7shr Blue Car/Blue Wheels #7 See you guys at spa!

Hola! Hey guys, after a three week vacation I'm looking forward to getting back on the grid next week!
Welcome to all the new drivers!👍
Just a heads up to Ph1sher;
Chimp, Dragon and I are already running blue cars. I myself blue/blue.
Please consider running a different unique color that will stand out when Kendawg post his awesome photo's and narrative!
See you all next Saturday!!!!!!:cheers:

Just a heads up to Ph1sher;
Chimp, Dragon and I are already running blue cars. I myself blue/blue.
Please consider running a different unique color that will stand out when Kendawg post his awesome photo's and narrative!
See you all next Saturday!!!!!!:cheers:

Or else something like this will happen

FujiSpeedwayF_38_zps6ea67fcf.jpg

With the Red car going wide. The Red car makes the pass with the Red car following the Red car past the Red car.

:lol:

cmbeal317
We race in SNAIL D2, I'm gonna get on later tonight, and I'll make sure I get that sent to you!

Well I didn't have time to get on last night, so I'll take care of that soon as I get home.

Also, I've got something to show you all that will probably make all of you extremely jealous. More on that later.

Chris

Edit: The moment everyone's so excited for they can't even respond to the thread!

996930_10201167512182249_941651005_n.jpg

The man responsible for creating this little league called S.P.E.C. Racing.
*Before anyone asks, I do not own this car, so don't bother asking!*

Last edited:
Well I didn't have time to get on last night, so I'll take care of that soon as I get home.

Also, I've got something to show you all that will probably make all of you extremely jealous. More on that later.

Chris

Edit: The moment everyone's so excited for they can't even respond to the thread!

996930_10201167512182249_941651005_n.jpg

The man responsible for creating this little league called S.P.E.C. Racing.
*Before anyone asks, I do not own this car, so don't bother asking!*

Is that you?
Bad Ass bud!, not yours!

Last edited:
Bet you don't wash your hands and backside until the Ferrari "wears off". :D

Oh yeah, heading into D2 shortly for SPEC warm up.

Bet you don't wash your hands and backside until the Ferrari "wears off". :D

Oh yeah, heading into D2 shortly for SPEC warm up.

I sat in an Aventador too, already washed my hands though. I'll also clean my backside, as you can see in the photo I'm fully clothed. I've already bought frames for my shirt and shorts, as well as a glass case to put my shoes in.:sly:

i accepted the friend request however i dont see the name in my community. anyone know why?

If you accepted the friend request while GT5 was already on, you need to quit the game and restart it. It should show up then.

thanks for the allowing me to race. it was fun other than those hards really sucking!! Good group of guys and i'll keep the series and league in mind if invited.

thanks for the allowing me to race. it was fun other than those hards really sucking!! Good group of guys and i'll keep the series and league in mind if invited.

Glad you had a good time. Awesome racing socal:tup:

Next season starts next Saturday. Stay tuned for some awesome news. Watch the thread over the next couple of days to see if you won a track choice for next season. If you happen to win a track choice, lets pick them in order you placed for the season.
kendawg is the obvious winner for the season so once his car choice is posted, 2nd - 6th place pick the tracks.

I just want to say that this season was the best season so far. The new format is working very well and everyone is liking it. I want to thank everyone who participated in Season 11. Whether you raced one race or all, thanks!
You are the ones who make SPEC the place to race on Saturday night.

So, please, watch the thread and I look forward to racing with everyone in Season 12.

Season 11 Race 5

Lap 15 Caution
1. Panda..........................5
2. Kendawg......................4
3. Dragonwhisky................3
4. martin..........................2
5. Oshawa........................1

Lap 30 caution
1. Kendawg.......................5
2. Oshawa.........................4
3. rossi.............................3
4. martin...........................2
5. tcrash...........................1

Finish
1. Martin..........................16
2. Da Panda Bear...............15
3. Kendawg.......................14
4. Dragonwhisky...................13
5. rossitronic........................12
6. Oshawa Joe......................11
7. tcrash.............................10
8. socalspeedfreak.................9
9. AJHG1000..........................8
10. Zer05ive..........................7
11. RacingChamp....................6
12. Goat................................5
13. cmbeal.............................4
14. Chatva.............................3

Overall Results
1. Kendawg...........................24 (1 point pole)
2. Da Panda Bear....................20
3. Martin...............................20
4. Dragonwhisky.....................16
5. Oshawa Joe........................16
6. rossitronic..........................15
7. tcrash...............................11
8. socalspeedfreak...................9
9. AJHG1000............................8
10. Zer05ive............................7
11. RacingChamp......................6
12. Goat..................................5
13. cmbeal...............................4
14. Chatva...............................3

Thanks for racing with us tonight! Sorry for slowing you down for a couple of laps, but I commend you on your racecraft. You were clearly faster than me, but you didn't force the issue and you waited for an opportunity to make a clean pass. You're definitely welcome to race with us anytime! :)

I had a great time tonight and I love the format. Thanks guys

Great race, martin! Glad you could join us tonight too. Now that we've got all the wrinkles in the new format ironed out, it's really paying off for us. Hope you come back for more S.P.E.C. in the future! 👍

Back