Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, we have the car chosen. Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) RM '02

We have 3 out of the 5 tracks chosen, Côte d'Azur, Nurburgring GP/F and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

We just need Oshawa Joe's track and cmbeal can make his choice.

Man, Season 12 is going to be awesome everyone. Keep your eye on the thread. There's some awesome things coming up in the next few seasons.

I pick Motegi (thanks Dab) Road Course.

Unfortunately will not be able to race this weekend. Taking family to Barrie for the weekend for a family event/party.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Weather)! I'm not sure on how I'll set the weather but I'll have that sorted by the time we race.

Season 12 Schedule:

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) RM '02
Race 1 - Nurburgring GP/F
Race 2 - Motegi Road Course
Race 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Race 4 - Côte d'Azur
Race 5 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Weather)

Last edited:
GTP/PSN ID: DriftinAssassin/Driftin_Assassin
Car/ Wheel Color(Optional): WR Blue Mica/Championship White
Racing Number(Optional): 15 if not I'll take 25

Sorry if it looks wierd Im using the mobile app. :D
I figured it was time to sign up for Saturday, I hope to see you guys soon! :)

Season 12 Laps

Nurburgring
44 Laps
1st Caution - lap 13
2nd Caution - lap 28

Motegi Road Course
47 Laps
1st Caution - 14
2nd Caution - 30

Laguna Seca
72 Laps
1st Caution - 22
2nd Caution - 46

Cote d' Azur
65 Laps
1st Caution - 20
2nd Caution - 42

Monza (weather)
46 Laps
1st Caution - 14
2nd Caution - 30

WIN

Turtle Beach PX3 Headset

Rules

• Race 4 of 5 races in season 12
  • Finish the race you race in (no quiting)
  • Recieve a point for each race you race
  • At the end of the season each qualified racer will recieve a random number generated from computer generated number
  • The winning number will come from a Formula One race, Nascar Qualifier or Grand Am series

Last edited:
GTP/PSN ID: DriftinAssassin/Driftin_Assassin
Car/ Wheel Color(Optional): WR Blue Mica/Championship White
Racing Number(Optional): 15 if not I'll take 25

Sorry if it looks wierd Im using the mobile app. :D
I figured it was time to sign up for Saturday, I hope to see you guys soon! :)

Glad to have you race with us! I've set you up with 25 as 15 was already taken! See you Saturday night!

Season 12 Laps

Nurburgring
44 Laps
1st Caution - lap 13
2nd Caution - lap 28

Motegi Road Course
47 Laps
1st Caution - 14
2nd Caution - 30

Laguna Seca
72 Laps
1st Caution - 22
2nd Caution - 46

Cote d' Azur
65 Laps
1st Caution - 20
2nd Caution - 42

Monza (weather)
46 Laps
1st Caution - 14
2nd Caution - 30

Thank you Kendawg! I've got the first post now updated to reflect our new car and track line up!

WIN

Turtle Beach PX3 Headset

Rules

• Race 4 of 5 races in season 12
  • Finish the race you race in (no quiting)
  • Recieve a point for each race you race
  • At the end of the season each qualified racer will recieve a random number generated from computer generated number
  • The winning number will come from a Formula One race, Nascar Qualifier or Grand Am series

Awesome to see you've got everything figured out for this awesome contest! I've added a picture and link to your post on the first page. Thank you so much for sponsoring the prize Kendawg!!!

cmbeal317

kendawg, thanks for putting the laps for each race in order. Much appreciated 👍.

I haven't been able to race at all since Sunday. I have half a rig. I dropped my other half off at a buddy's fabricating metal shop to make brackets for my new seat so it will fit on my PlaySeat. I bought a Scat racing seat and the mounting holes just don't line up. I bought a Cobra seat but we couldn't make it work without tearing off some of the fabric so the Scat seat was the answer. I pick it up Friday and hopefully it will be a lot more comfortable than the seat that came with the PlaySeat.

I also took advantage of the Snail discount and purchased a ButtKicker Gamer 2 and the upgrade kit to mount it on my PlaySeat.

I'll post pics when I have it all back together.

Oh man. I guess I shoulda' went to bed a few hours ago. :lol::lol::lol: Took zer0 and danger pointing out the pun for me to get it.

I was gonna tell tcrash that I could provide him with "else" to do with his money. :sly: ;)

Why did you buy a buttKicker? I'll give you one next season..:lol:

Holy crap Ken! I freaking love the enduro racing and really wish I had started sooner, but I'm pretty freaking glad I started when I did! Don't get me wrong, I'm here for the racing, but the remote chance of a prize helps justify the time put into it 👍

For this season, I'll race to completion all the races and I'll run my color (French Blue w/Black wheels) #39

Well, by the looks of it, we'll have a full room this season:)👍

I definitely get my seat back tomorrow:) Can't wait! Hopefully it's not to comfortable but my butt and lower back are going to be happy. With the ButtKicker, I might have a little massage while I race.

I will be heading north to visit Owens tomorrow to get some modifications to my wheel stand fitted. I'm not sure if I will get back in time on Saturday and have the energy to make the grid. The suckage of missing one of my favorite tracks is more than balanced out by the mods Owens has fabricated to improve the stability, functionality and adaptability of my rig. Will post up some pics in the main thread after we get it all figured out and I've got it all installed back in my "man-cave".

Will post up my for sure status sometime on Saturday so that if I can't make it, someone else can.

Any spots left for season 12?

Hi brandofo, I noticed you weren't on the D2 list yet so I just sent you a FR. Welcome to Saturday's Premier Enduro Club! :)

Well, by the looks of it, we'll have a full room this season:)👍

tcrash, would you be interested in having access to the D2 account so that you can add new S.P.E.C. members? I don't think beal check in on the thread as often as you do.

Hi brandofo, I noticed you weren't on the D2 list yet so I just sent you a FR. Welcome to Saturday's Premier Enduro Club! :)

tcrash, would you be interested in having access to the D2 account so that you can add new S.P.E.C. members? I don't think beal check in on the thread as often as you do.

Okay. Send me a PM on how I can access it.:)

This is my 999th post. I'm saving the 1000th post for the pic's of my new seat and my ButtKicker.

I wish Saturday would hurry up and get here already.:P

I know! :D Im so excited for my first SPEC race. I also want to see how I stack up against faster guys in an endurance race. :dopey: Probably not that much better than now but it still should be good fun. :)

There's a 99.9% possibility that I won't be able to make it this Saturday, I hope that changes :)

If not, see you on Motegi! :D

This is my 999th post. I'm saving the 1000th post for the pic's *of my new seat and my ButtKicker.

From those 999 posts, 590 are from the main SNAIL thread and 366 from this one :eek:
BTW, how many times have we played on Laguna Seca?

IIRC, we did with the Lancer Evolution IX, the Camaro SS and the R-35, and now with the Silvia (It'll be the fourth time), I don't know if you did with the TVR, RX7 or '96 Elise

I don't mind, that track is very fun :D

Last edited:
Awesome 👍 and just for the record:

PSN: brandofo
GTP: brandofo

#85 dark green / white

Welcome brandofo! Looks like zer0 took care of your friend request, and I'll go ahead and add you to the list in the first post! See you tomorrow night!

cmbeal317

Back