• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched the last stint. I don't think pictures will do it justified. Way to much good racing going on.

Please try anyways! You're photo blogs are EPIC! I know you won't let us all down! :sly:

Well! I must say that tonight's race was awesome. I want to thank the newcomers to SPEC for checking it out and by the looks of it, you enjoyed the race. I hope you can race with us for the whole season.

Awesome turn out, guys! Huge thanks to beal for switching accounts and make a 16-driver grid possible in the first place! I know that was a pain in the butt, but it was worth it right? :)

Looking forward in seeing everyone next week at Motegi Road Course. I know a great place for sushi just down the block from the track.

Isn't that like being at Spa and saying you know a great place for waffles? Or knowing a great place in Canada for.. syrup? Or knowing a great place in Mexico for.. where's AJ when you need him?! :lol: (inside joke from last week's race)

Last edited:
Isn't that like being at Spa and saying you know a great place for waffles? Or knowing a great place in Canada for.. syrup? Or knowing a great place in Mexico for.. where's AJ when you need him?! :lol: (inside joke from last week's race)

Tacos, a good place for tacos :D

Oh this looks fun. Count me in. Unfortunately I missed last night's race and next Saturday I'll be on vacation. But if I can join for the race on the 31st, I want in. Do I just send my PSN info and pick a car/color when I get home tonight?

The start of a new season. A new car. That's right folks. Season 12 using the Nissan Silvia RM. It should be one of the most exciting seasons S.P.E.C. has ever had. Last season proved to be very close using the new point system and format. And that was with a very powerful car. Now take a car that is very good handling and easy to drive and it is a formula for some on the edge of your seat racing.

Lets welcome some new racers:
Brandofo and Ice Warden

Looks like it is going to be a full grid for tonights race so lets get to it.

The new guy Brando has come to race. He gets the pole and will lead the 15 other guys from the start.

It is a clean start as all 16 guys head into turn 1

Brando is pushing hard on the first lap to get away from Martin. Martin taking a good look at the rear end of brando through Ford Curve

Brando goes wide into Dunlop curve as Martin takes a look underneath

The battle for third place sees Vail leading tcrash, Dangerzone and Kendawg through Kumbo Kurve

Brando leads after one lap

Da Panda Bear goes wide coming out of the last turn Coca Cola Curve and hits the sand

tcrash looking to take away third from Vail going into the Veedol-S

tcrash and Vail touch. They both get it side ways as Dangerzone and Kendawg look to get by

Dangerzone and Kendawg get by Vail and tcrash. Now Kendawg looks to get under Danger in Coca Cola Kurve

Next lap Danger runs it wide in Bit Kurve and Kendawg gets by for third place

Their are battles all over. cmbeal leads speedfreak, Da Panda Bear and AJHG through Veedol-S

At the first caution on lap 13, Brando leads

Drivers take to the pits while some stay out

Brando leads the field around during the caution laps. Getting ready for the restart

Getting off track in the grass is not a good thing as Panda Bear shows us

Just a good ol boys....Never meaning no harm.....YeeeHaaa

tcrash leading Dangerzone and Jbowler up through Micheal Schumacher-S

Martin coming back through the field makes contact with Jbowler and Jbowler hits the sand

This is the reason this is the best league in racing. Martin pulls over and waits for Jbowler to give the position back. Even though they both lost many positions. It is the right thing to do and Martin does it. Good job Martin

Chatva leads the battle for 5th postion. 5th through 11th running this close

Ice Warden looking to pass Chatva for 5th

Three wide headed up the hill to Kumbo Kurve

cmbeal getting it off on the inside of speedfreak and Vail going into Veedol-S

Back up front. Brando hits the pits as Kendawg and tcrash move into 1st and 2nd

rossi making the pass on Ice Warden to get in the top 5

Martin passing Ice Warden to move back up through the field after pulling over and waiting on Jbowler

Kendawg leading at the start of the second caution on lap 28

This is the last caution. Next stop will be the finish. Teams make their move during the cuation, Ice Warden, Brando and Dangerzone stay out

Ice Warden leads the field into turn 1 on the restart

Kendawg looks to pass Dangerzone on the inside to move up into second but Danger fights back to hang on

Ice Warden leading up through Schumacher-S as the field follows with just 14 laps to go

With just 13 laps to go, Ice Warden leads Brando, Dangerzone, Kendawg, tcrash and Martin

Brando passes Ice Warden but Ice looks to make the cross over pass through Mercedes Arena

Ice Warden can't make the pass as he and Dangerzone and Kendawg follow through Ford Curve

With pressure on while leading, Brando runs it wide and gives the sand a kiss. Just enough to let Ice Warden by

Dangerzone also looking to get by Brando as well

Dangerzone gets by and they fall into single line headed down the fast back stretch

Breaking into Veedol-S, Kendawg looks to make the move on Brando

Brando jumps back in line to cut Kendawg off as they are bumper to bumper. Man this is some good racing.

Dangerzone wants the to be number one coming out of turn one as he makes a move on Ice Warden

Dangerzone gets by but here comes Ice warden back. He is trying the cross over move in Mercedes Arena

Ice Warden makes the pass back on Dangerzone. Now Dangerzone cutting the corner. But this could slow his drive off the turn

The curves upset Dangerzones car and Brando makes the move to get by

Now Kendawg makes the pass to move into 3rd

Brando loves Ford curve as he tries to get on the inside of Ice warden

Brando and Ice Warden run side by side as Kendawg follows closly.

Kendawg, Ice Warden and Brando go 3 wide into Dunlop Curve

Brando gets the position and makes the pass

Ice Warden makes the breaking move on Brando going into Veedol-S.

Ice Warden makes the pass and Dangerzone looks to get by Kendawg as well

Kendawg and Dangerzone fighting for the 3rd position coming out of Coca Cola Kurve.

Kendawg holds on to 3rd as Dangerzone is followed by martin, tcrash, Jbowler and AJHG. Still the top 8 guys are seperated by less than a second

Martin getting on the inside of Dangerzone. Can he make it stick

No he can't. Dangerzone says your in my zone Martin. So, Martin has to yield the position

Now Kendawg is starting to make his move. Getting on the inside of Brando in Kumho Kurve

Wait, Brando doesn't want to give it up. He fights back going into Bit Kurve

Ice Warden using just a little to much inside line. He gets a penalty as everyone makes the pass. The good thing is Ice Warden remained cool as Ice and didn't fire anyone on his team.

Kendawg looking to make the pass on Brando down the front stretch

Dangerzone is in danger. tcrash makes the pass on the outside

This is a close race. Even the German beer sales have slowed for the last few laps of this one. It is a very close race

Kendawg smoking the tires trying to stay ahead of Martin

Three different lines headed to Coca Cola Kurve

AJHG pushing it just alittle to hard and hits the sand coming out of Coca Cola Kurve

Kendawg using every inch of the track to get by Brando

Martin making it three wide in turn one

Martin now looking to get by Kendawg in Mercedes Arena

Next lap in the same area, Brando runs it wide and gets the penalty. Kendawg and Martin get by

Now Martin makes the move on Kendawg in Veedel-S. It is getting down to it. Who is going to make the run on the last few laps

Martin leading Kendawg, Jbowler, tcrash and Brando in Dunlop curve

Martin running it wide in turn 4 & 5. Getting that penalty and Kendawg thanks him as he goes by

Martin takes it back on the next lap into Dunlop curve

Jbowler gets a good drive up the hill out of Schumacher-S to get around Kendawg for 2nd.

Jbowler now out breaks Martin in Veedol-S to take the lead. Jbowler saving the best for last

Now Kendawg braking hard to get back by Martin in turn one

Next lap Kendawg runs it wide in Mercedes Arena and Martin says thank you as he moves up into second

rossi and Vail battle for 4th and 5th

And your winner of the first race in Season 12.....Jbowler

Your second place finisher......Martin

The last podium position goes to......Kendawg

Well, It was a very exciting first race to season 12. There were battles up front, in the middle, and in the back. No matter where you were running you had to fight for the position.
Congradulations to Jbowler for the win and everyone that raced. It was an awsome race and the fans left with a good show. This race will be talked about for awhile.

Next week we head to Motegi Road Course. I hear the camping areas are sold out. So, if you plan on watching the race you will have to watch it on the tube because it looks like a sell out.

Last edited:
another race under my belt and still getting the stategy down but it was loads of fun once again. kendawg the coverage is awesome as always!!!! Thanks for not showing me running into the guardrail in the last turn!!! :banghead:

Well Ken, I don't know what to say!!??

Is the saying 'A picture is worth a thousand words'? I think it's worth a hell of a lot more when words accompany pictures, especially yours!👍

I band myself from saying this word but I'm going to bring it out one time for your race report, 'Stupendous'.

I guess I did know what to say:dopey:

Season 12 Race 1

1st Caution lap 13
1. Brandofo.....................5
2. Vail............................4
3. AJHG..........................3
4. Martin........................2
5. Dangerzone.................1

2nd Caution Lap 28
1. Kendawg......................5
2. Martin.........................4
3. tcrash.........................3
4. Jbowler........................2
5. rossi............................1

Finish
1. Jbowler.........................16
2. Martin...........................15
3. Kendawg.......................14
4. Vail...............................13
5. rossi..............................12
6. tcrash...........................11
7. brando...........................10
8. speedfreak......................9
9. chatva............................8
10. Ice Warden....................7
11. Dangerzone....................6
12. AJHG.............................5
13. Goat..............................4
14. RacingChamp...................3
15. cmbeal............................2
16. Da Panda Bear..................1

Overall / Results
1. Martin...............................21
2. Kendawg............................19
3. Jbowler..............................18
4. Vail....................................17
5. brando...............................16 (pole)
6. tcrash................................14
7. rossi...................................13
8. speedfreak..........................9
9. AJHG..................................8
10. Chatva..............................8
11. Dangerzone........................7
12. Ice Warden........................7
13. Goat.................................4
14. RacingChamp......................3
15. cmbeal...............................2
16. Da Panda Bear.....................1

The points from the first race if you happen to miss it

Thanks kendawg! The points have now been updated to reflect the first race of Season 12! See you all tomorrow night at Motegi!

cmbeal317

hooker4
Is there room for one more?

Not a problem, I can add you to the list, but I can't send a fr right now as we just lost power at our house. Hopefully it'll be back on so I can race tonight.

Just a little update from the electric company, they're looking for the problem and maybe we'll have power around 10pm

Just a little update from the electric company, they're looking for the problem and maybe we'll have power around 10pm

I don't think anyone would mind starting the race 10-15 min later if you would like:)👍

I don't think anyone would mind starting the race 10-15 min later if you would like:)👍

It's alright if I miss the night, I don't want to hold everyone up, so if it's not on by 10, I'll post if we still don't have power. In the event of me not making it, hope everyone has a great time tonight and I'll definitely be back next week!

Chris

Back