• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm free Saturday night, but with it being a holiday weekend, lets have a break this weekend. Perhaps we can come up with some informal event for anyone that wants to join up. Maybe a track day or something like that and we can all bring a few of our favorite cars, or maybe some shuffle racing

cmbeal317

Since it seems like everyone can race, lets go ahead and continue business as usual! See you all on the track tonight!

cmbeal317

Your more then welcome

Thanks tcrash.

Okay I guess I'll take white for my car color since no one else seems to have that (correct me if I'm wrong and ill pick another color). Red wheels.

I'm completely clueless when it comes to pit strategy so this may end up being a disaster.

We are at Laguna Seca tonight, correct?

rossitronic
did we come to a conclusion on tire/fuel settings. normal or fast?

As far as I can remember we decided to go with normal, the only time I remember using fast was the Le Mans special event.

As far as I can remember we decided to go with normal, the only time I remember using fast was the Le Mans special event.

thanks Chris. there was discussion about changing tire and fuel to fast because of this seasons car. just wanted to double check it.

Well, there goes my chances of getting the headset, cya guys next weekend. Stupid camping...

Just because your missing one Sat. night, doesn't mean you don't have a chance to win the headset.

Enjoy your camping and we'll see you next Saturday.

I'm ready for racing for saturday night.. I told the gf to go out with her friends, I'm racin.

Just wanted to let you know I've sent a friend request to you from the account we use for our lounge. We start at 10 PM est., and I'd advise joining the lounge about 5 to 10 minutes early. See you tonight!

cmbeal317

P.S. Just want to let everyone know that I'll be updating the points with last weeks results momentarily.

Back