• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overtaking will be harder than a normal track, but I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities. Just from running some laps today I have hit the barriers several times and if someone would have been right behind me they would have passed easily. We will see how the race goes but qualifying and track position will be very important.

Consistency and staying off the barriers will be crucial too.

The problem is if someone is following you closely, as usually happens at Monaco, and you do run a bit wide and hit a barrier, there is no room to get around you. Usually this happens at corner exits where everyone is tracking out towards the wall...if someone is close behind you when you make a mistake then it's likely you will just get hit from behind and the car behind you will get front end damage.

This is why watching a F1 race at Monaco is like watching paint dry.

Season 12 Race 4

Lap 20 Caution
1. Jbowler...................5
2. Kendawg.................4
3. Dangerzone.............3
4. rossi.......................2
5. fastfox....................1

Lap 42 Caution
1. Jbowler...................5
2. Kendawg.................4
3. tcrash.....................3
4. Goat.......................2
5. RacingChamp............1

Finish
1. Jbowler....................16
2. rossi........................15
3. Kendawg..................14
4. fastfox.....................13
5. tcrash......................12
6. eDirtytati..................11
7. RacingChamp.............10
8. cmbeal.....................9
9. Goat........................8

Results
1. Jbowler.....................27 (1 point pole)
2. Kendawg...................22
3. rossi.........................17
4. tcrash.......................15
5. fastfox......................14
6. RacingChamp..............11
7. eDirtyTati..................11
8. Goat.........................10
9. cmbeal.......................9
10. Dangerzone................3

What will the initial room settings be at Monza with regard to the weather?

The setting for the weather will be as follows:
Weather at Start: 50%
Weather Changeability: 10
Rain on Track: 0%

Also, in case anyone missed my post on the main S.N.A.I.L. thread, I've placed and order for a G27. Hopefully it'll be here in time to use Saturday night!

cmbeal317

EDIT: Points have been updated!

Last edited:
if you run less than 900* make sure you turn your wheel on and leave the controller off, or you will have to turn the sensitivity to -2 for the controller.

if you run less than 900* make sure you turn your wheel on and leave the controller off, or you will have to turn the sensitivity to -2 for the controller.

Why? I set mine to "O" routinely. Haven't changed anything for the DS3 and in fact, it remains on and set at controller 1.

Why? I set mine to "O" routinely. Haven't changed anything for the DS3 and in fact, it remains on and set at controller 1.

But you have experience with the G27. When the controller is on it does effect how quickly the game reacts to the wheel.

Not that I've noticed. But then, I've always ran it that way.

Try on night with the wheel on 900 and the controller off. You should see a slight difference. I ran mine with the controller on first then the wheel with the sensitivity @ 7.

Monza tomorrow night!

Can't wait! I've been running some laps in the Silvia with my new G27 and I'm having a blast with it! Currently running consistent laps 1:59-2:00ish, with my fastest being 1:58.638.

Anyone up for a practice session starting around 10pm est. tonight?

Really want to join you guys tonight. Still deciding if my eyes can handle it as I just finished a 2 hour race at monza about half an hour ago.

If there's room I'd like to jump in. I've been drinking, just a little so far, but I intend to get more just as soon as I'm done typing this, so I'll just hang in the back and enjoy the fact that my rig is back together and my "man cave" is fully functional.

If there's room I'd like to jump in. I've been drinking, just a little so far, but I intend to get more just as soon as I'm done typing this, so I'll just hang in the back and enjoy the fact that my rig is back together and my "man cave" is fully functional.

We would love to have you with us tonight! The more the merrier! Glad to hear you've got the rig fixed up and ready to race!

cmbeal317

The rig may be ready but apparently my internet isn't. Wife came down and asked if she could netflix while I was racing. What was I supposed to tell her? After she's the one who bought the PS3, and about half that stuff in signature? "No honey, you can't watch netflix while I'm racing." That would just about guarantee no more sammiches made for me for quite some time.

While I'm a bit disappointed my connection didn't hold up tonight, it was probably for the best. Drinking and driving really don't mix well.

I'll try to stay off the "water of life" for tomorrow night.

I was running mid 1:57's and climbing up some places and my controller decided to not work at all, I had to connect the USB cable to it just to get out of there and realize that the battery indicator has two lines

Frustration is not the right word (nor is bad luck...)

D3 got our @s' chewed up because of the high complaints and bad race craft a couple of weeks ago.
It is frustrating to respect drivers and then get spun out at a re-start. Hey everyone makes mistakes but the least you expect is that the position (by the rules)is given back.

Also on a different subject, at least a couple of drivers were lap after lap shortcutting the track. On this one you do get quite a run at the Ss and can get away with murder since the game does not give you penalties.

Back