4. Kendawg.......................13
5. tcrash...........................12
6. Chatva..........................11
7. Goat.............................10
8. Vail................................9
9. RacingChamp...................8
10. cmbeal..........................7

Results
1. Brando............................26 (1 point pole)
2. Jbowler...........................22
3. Kendawg.........................19
4. rossi...............................18
5. tcrash.............................14
6. Vail.................................11
7. Chatva............................11
8. Goat...............................10
9. RacingChamp.....................8
10. cmbeal............................7

Last edited:
Latecomer here. Count me in though.

PSN: eDirtyTati
Car/wheel color: blue/green
Number: 11

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but welcome to S.P.E.C.! I'll be adding you to the list on the front page and sending you a FR for our lounge. See you Saturday night!

cmbeal317

Edit: Looks like you beat me to the FR, however it is now accepted so you can join us!

Points have now been updated to reflect last weeks results. Thank you once again Kendawg for getting the points tallied up!

cmbeal317

my point total seems lite. think you missed me . . .:confused:

I think you might be right. We will take another look.
And also, VAIL should be in 4th place with 45 points and tcrash15 should be in 5th with 38 points. That might change if we also find a addition error for Rossi.

I think you might be right. We will take another look.
And also, VAIL should be in 4th place with 45 points and tcrash15 should be in 5th with 38 points. That might change if we also find a addition error for Rossi.

Whoops, looks like I'll be sending that Abacus back to fzappa!

All the points should be correct now, sorry for the mix up.

cmbeal317

I was going to try and make it this weekend til I saw it was at Monaco. Think I'll hit the public rooms instead....dang...can't think of a worse track for an endurance race with cars. Maybe London...

People get frustrated trying to get around someone for one lap...imagine the road rage after 10 or 20....eeek, my blood is boiling just thinking about it :)

Does anybody want to run a little practice session tonight? I am thinking just free run for about 20 lap or so in D2 in the evening(east coast time).

I will definitely be there. I'm looking forward to this race as I wont be making sebring this weekend. I broke the Miata today :(

I have to find a way to to beef up the stock diff.. Who would have thunk that 580hp on toyo RA1's would blow it sky high.. a piece of the ring gear actually found itself in bedded in the my fuel cell too..

Does anybody want to run a little practice session tonight? I am thinking just free run for about 20 lap or so in D2 in the evening(east coast time).

I'll probably jump on for a little while about 7-7:30pm PT.

I am stoked for Monaco. This car is fun to drive there.

But.... it's possible that I might not be home in time for the race. I will know for sure tomorrow. I am down for some practice tonight though.

Overtaking will be harder than a normal track, but I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities. Just from running some laps today I have hit the barriers several times and if someone would have been right behind me they would have passed easily. We will see how the race goes but qualifying and track position will be very important.

Consistency and staying off the barriers will be crucial too.

Ran about 35 laps last night. Fast lap came around lap 30. third set of RS on very low fuel. Its was a 38.789. Consistently I was able to run 39.1-39.4's on RS. and 41.1-41.4 on hards. Monaco is one of my favorite tracks and have got many of laps in this particular car at that track..

fastfox400
Ran about 35 laps last night. Fast lap came around lap 30. third set of RS on very low fuel. Its was a 38.789. Consistently I was able to run 39.1-39.4's on RS. and 41.1-41.4 on hards. Monaco is one of my favorite tracks and have got many of laps in this particular car at that track..

I can't wait for tonight's race! I was running some laps the other day and had a blast. Hoping for a great turnout tonight!

cmbeal317

In D2 to get some practice. Join if you can.

Just finish up another 40 lap segment. 20 laps on softs and 20 laps on hards.

Average lap on softs were a 1:39.460 not including in/out laps

Average lap on hards were 1:42.670 not including in and out laps.

Last edited:
Back