Madmike's "pay it forward" 2 Scheme. Chapperal 2D Race car FREE!!

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 113 comments
United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
madmike1986
:scared:Similar to my Lupo scheme.....

I am offering a free chapperal 2D Race car!

However there is a catch....

You use the car ONLY to complete the historic race car cup, after completion you MUST give it away FREE via this thread to someone who needs it.

This thread will act as a log on who has it and who it has been used by....

Terms:

1) Car MUST be given a oil change and wash after use

2)Car MUST be passed on for FREE via THIS thread to someone who needs it

3)A log of who has it must be maintained via this thread

The aim of this is to show some charity to early GT5 players and help them just enjoy the game, NO PROFIT must be made from this.

After everyone has finished with the Car it must be returned to me.

Happy sharing peeps!

This is great.I was looking for something to do this race and not alot of credits/cars to trade or buy,,can i use it till tomorrow (psn id is Darksyde5150)
thankx

I'd like to get in next, as per our previous chat, Mike.
PSN: yafeets2big

rogerinoly, hit me up when you're done with it if you get it first. Cheers.

Last edited:
Ok, order of trade will be as follows:

1) x5150x Who will pass it on too

2)rogerinoly Who will pass it on too

3)Drumc0de Who will pass it on too?

I will send the car on saturday as my trade schedule is pretty full, I will post on here when car has been sent

Oh man you're a life saver, thanks for this

Ok, order of trade will be as follows:

1) x5150x Who will pass it on too

2)rogerinoly Who will pass it on too

3) Who will pass it on too?

I will send the car on saturday as my trade schedule is pretty full, I will post on here when car has been sent

simple, order of the posts

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de -> rampageturke -> ?

yep nice and easy!

The car will be sent to x5150x as soon as I can, which is likely going to be sunday

Thanks for letting me know!

New loan schedule:

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123

Can this easily win historic? Maybe I had bad luck with a 2J being in position one, and me not being an amazing driver, but I swear that 2J was smashing everyone

wow this is an awesome idea, can I be put in the list too I need this car, and all the ones to do this challenge are super expensive, thanks

I was thinking of a similar idea, but one where a certain fun-to-drive, new car was selected, and to see how many miles we as GTP could collectively accumulate on it by passing it around.

This is a great idea you had, and I'd be curious to see the mileage accumulated after each trade. Please include in your posts if you don't mind. Thanks! :)

I will buddy, Got to factor in engine and chassis rebuild costs as well but wont know until I got the car back from its loan period. Its all very experimental at this stage

Schedule update:

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh

I have pm'd x5150x to inform him the car will be delivered on tuesday, I have not yet heard back from him, if I do not the car will be sent to the next person on the list.

Ideally the car will be kept for one day by each user and sent on directly to the next person on the list.

i will send u cheap car after ive had it mike help u with costs if u want for being generous lol

Thats very generous of you, I will accept donations but its entirely optional, like I say I dont want to profit from this or it defeats the object

Certainly:

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> DJRhys -> Addiosamigo

Can i have a place in the queue please. If my turns gonna fall on xmas or new year ill happily fall down the line just as long as i get it cheers

Your on it:

x5150x -> rogerinoly -> Drumc0de ->greensnake123 ->Moosh -> DJRhys -> Addiosamigo -> SimonFitzy

Back