SES [Thread Closed] Go To New Thread

This looks like it could be pretty interesting. I'm definitly down if theres a full grid. So put me down for now.

I'll either be in one of the following

- M3 GTR Race Car '01
- Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
- Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00

Still to be decided.

Well this certainly wont be a GTPACO sanctioned series :dopey: (since there already is an endurance series featuring LMP and GT cars....)

I don't know what "sanctioned" means (I'll look it up) but I made to my wanted regulations and this is features much longer races as far as I know. Sorry if you feel I may have copyed you.

Sorry was just having a joke.....100km more is longer you're right.

Anyway enough of those shenanigans. You're correct on the amount of laps to cover 500km, maybe 86 for Suzuka if you round it down (maths says its 86.2xxxxxxxxx) but thats just trivial. Also, more race cars? I know theres alot more race cars which could fill out the GT and GT-LL grids and some of those are premiums (which some people prefer for unknown reasons...).

Last edited:
This looks like it could be pretty interesting. I'm definitly down if theres a full grid. So put me down for now.

I'll either be in one of the following

- M3 GTR Race Car '01
- Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
- Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00

Still to be decided.

Alright, thanks for joining. 👍

By the way everyone who is reading, I may put a prize up but I'm not sure what it shuold be. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I just took a look at GTPACO (For maybe the second time, first time to look at what cars you guys use) and I didn't realize how similar it was. Originally these races were going to be 1000km but I thought no one would want to do that. But I'm going to do 800 kilometer races. 1000 may go over the 200 lap limit. :/
Hopefully this gets interest, I just want a simple 3 race series of maximum endruance.

GTP username: MindlessRiff
PSN username: MindlessRiff
Car: ??
Team: ??
Class: ??

Sign me up, I think :) Will be very long races, will depend heavily on what time and day they are on really! Will probably drive LMP

Sign me up, I think :) Will be very long races, will depend heavily on what time and day they are on really! Will probably drive LMP

Once there are enough particapants I'll ask to see what time everyone can race. Easier that way instead of saying a time you must show-up. Saturdays are probably booked for everyone but who knows. Maybe a different time or something. We'll see.

3 GT class drivers and 1 LMP. Are there anymore? I'd like to kick this off as soon as possible for the fun and all.

So I see you have entered an F1 GTR Mitch. Looks like it's time for competing teams!

I considered the C5R but I race Corvettes pretty much in every other series so I'll have a change for the long enduros (unless you allow the Z06RM :dopey:)

I considered the C5R but I race Corvettes pretty much in every other series so I'll have a change for the long enduros (unless you allow the Z06RM :dopey:)

I might. I'm still considering more cars. I should've saved this so I can complete it. This is unfinished and I'm working on it as I go.

Wait wait wait, you would allow it? Hmmm......

BTW, I'll be happy to sanction this series as an official GTPACO championship if you'd like, just put GTPACO into the thread title 👍

Alight. Like a little mini-series attachment sort of thing?

I think I will add the RM Corvette. And other such random cars.

Do you never get bored of the Z06 Mitch? Haha, you race them in everything I've seen you enter! :P

I'll drive the Pescarolo Hybride GV whatever it's called, the '05 model lol

Pescarolo Sport
- C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05- Courage C60
- Peugoet Race Car '03
- Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04

I'm confused. I think your talking about the first one. I'll put you down with that. Also you need a team name. 👍

What do you guys think of the spread sheets?

I need team names too guys. :/

Also you may add me, but this won't start anytime soon as it will probably be awhile untill a full grid is acquired. Your choice. But once you do add me please put why your adding me, I can forget things such as profile names.

We still have 11 driver slots left! i hope we can have a full grid. Or somewhere near that amount.

I'm confused. I think your talking about the first one. I'll put you down with that. Also you need a team name. 👍

What do you guys think of the spread sheets?

Yeah that's the car! Sorry for the confusion, couldn't check it, haha. Spreadsheets look good, very nice :)

As for team name I'll let marluxia choose something :P (I'm assuming its the same cars which go together in teams right?)

Back