• Thread starter GTP_Remo
  • 251 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Renault Sport Lutencia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00

#5 - Red ---- #9 - Dark Yellow ---- #33 - Black ---- #55 - Blue
#22 - Yellow ---- #66 - White ---- #99 - Pink ---- #3 -
Silver

I have #55, no switches of course. I would like to take that Level 12 Ticket off your hands. I can trade with you August 2nd and after. You may specify the time. Do yo wish for me to send first or do you send first?

I have #55, no switches of course. I would like to take that Level 12 Ticket off your hands. I can trade with you August 2nd and after. You may specify the time. Do yo wish for me to send first or do you send first?

Deal 8-2 is available, and I have no preference for who shall send first.
ticket comes from remo_of_oz_too cars goes to remo_of_oz
I'm going to add that info to the OP

Last edited:
I'll send first. Car comes from EliteDreamer. Add now or later. I also might have a #22 - Yellow or #3 - Silver in my UCD. I'll check once I can get on and alert you when possible. :)

I'll send first. Car comes from EliteDreamer. Add now or later. I also might have a #22 - Yellow or #3 - Silver in my UCD. I'll check once I can get on and alert you when possible. :)
Sounds good:tup:

Level 12 ticket is sent 👍

hey remo say hello to your new best friend i have 7 of the cars your looking for and i want to make you a deal ..... i have ........

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #63 - Red

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #5 - Red

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #14 - Yellow #8 - Green

Renault Sport LuteciaRenault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00#5 - Red ---- #9 - Dark Yellow ---- #33 - Black

my volkswagen gti cup car #63 has NO SWITCHES but it does have 1 win do you still want it?

im interested in your 2005 b-day ticket
and a 2002 b-day ticket if you have one and do you have any muscle cars for trade? im trying to collect all the colors of all the muscle cars the soonest i can send you a car will be august 8th will that be ok?

-->edit<-- i for got to put what i want and other trade info

Last edited:
hey remo say hello to your new best friend i have 7 of the cars your looking for and i want to make you a deal ..... i have ........

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #63 - Red

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #5 - Red

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #14 - Yellow #8 - Green

Renault Sport LuteciaRenault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00#5 - Red ---- #9 - Dark Yellow ---- #33 - Black

my volkswagen gti cup car #63 has NO SWITCHES but it does have 1 win do you still want it?

and a 2002 b-day ticket if you have one and do you have any muscle cars for trade? im trying to collect all the colors of all the muscle cars the soonest i can send you a car will be august 8th will that be ok?

Hello new best friend, I am sure we can arraign a deal, yes I have muscle cars, I'll take inventory a post my list.

I do not care about UCD Miles but all cars I receive must be 0 switches.

Trade values
1 car/ticket = 1 car/ticket
5 paints = 1 car/ticket
60 gears = 1 car/ticket

I am looking for these cars listed here and what is missing from my garage(in my signature)
Tickets go to and will be sent from remo_of_oz_too
Cars/paints/gears go to and will be sent from remo_of_oz
(I do work a 40+ hour a week job but I will maintain this thread and make the scheduled trades for the day that they are scheduled.)

Nissan mm-R Cup Car `01
#10 - Orange Metallic ---- #15 - Red ----#6 - Silver/Purple
#63 - Silver ---- #77 - White ---- #8 - Grey ----- #90 - Black
#25 - Gold ---- #38 - Royal Blue ---- #41 - Light Blue

I've got two Nissan mm-R Cup Cars '01 Black and Silver at present, both are 0/0/0. I can trade either or both. I'm interested in a level 17 ticket (preferred) and/or a 2008 ticket. I'm free to trade from friday.

Last edited:
I've got two Nissan mm-R Cup Cars '01 Black and Silver at present, both are 0/0/0. I can trade either or both. I'm interested in a level 17 ticket (preferred) and/or a 1998 ticket. I'm free to trade from friday.
Deal you are in the schedule send FR to remo_of_oz and remo_of_oz_too

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) &#8216;03 #63 - Red

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car &#8216;00 #5 - Red

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car &#8216;00 #14 - Yellow #8 - Green

Renault Sport LuteciaRenault Sport Trophy Race Car &#8216;00#5 - Red ---- #9 - Dark Yellow ---- #33 - Black

yes i still want the volkswagen gti cup car #63
I will have a 2002 ticket by the 5th from another trade

My list of muscle
Chevrolet

'69 Camaro SS- Forest Gren Metallic , Hugger Oraange

'69 Corvette Stingray L46 350- Tuxedo Black , Burgundy Metallic, Monza Red(0,0)

'70 Chevelle SS 454- Astro Blue Metiallc , Green Mist Metallic, Gobi Beige(0,0)

Dodge

'70 Charger 440 R/T- PLum Crazy, White, Go Mango, Dark Tan Metallic, Rallye Green, Banna, Light Blue Metallic, Red, Bright Red, Darl Blue Metallic, GO Green(0,0)

'71 Super Bee- Butterscotch, Light Gunmetal Metallic, Burgandy Metallic, Light Blue Metallic, Bright Red(0,0)

Plymouth

'70 Superbird- Deep Burnt Orange Metallic, Vitamin C (0,0), Alpine White, Burnt Orange Metallic, Fire Metallic (0,0)

'71 Cuda 440 Six Pack- Sassy Grass Green, Winchester Gray Metallic, Light Gold (0,0)

Pontiac
'64 GTO- Skyline Blue(0,0), Singapore Gold(0,0), Marimba Red

Last edited:
i found this in my used lot.........
Nissan mm-R Cup Car `01 #41 - Light Blue

im interested in your ...........
2002 and 2005 b-day tickets

'69 Corvette Stingray L46 350- Burgundy Metallic, Monza Red

'70 Chevelle SS 454- Green Mist Metallic

Dodge'70 Charger 440 R/T- White, Go Mango, Dark Tan Metallic, Banna, Red, Darl Blue Metallic

'71 Super Bee- Light Gunmetal Metallic, Burgandy Metallic, Light Blue Metallic, Bright Red

Plymouth '70 Superbird- Deep Burnt Orange Metallic, Vitiman C, Alpine White, Burny Orange Metallic, Fire Metallic

'71 Cuda 440 Six Pack- Winchester Gray Metallic, Light Gold

Pontiac '64 GTO- Singapore Gold, Marimba Red

im negotiating with another trader about the vitiman c superbird if it falls throo i can trade for yours

im getting a little cross eyed switching back and forth from your garage to the official car list trying to see what you dont have can you please make a small list and do you want to trade for different colors of cars you already have?

im getting a little cross eyed switching back and forth from your garage to the official car list trying to see what you dont have can you please make a small list and do you want to trade for different colors of cars you already have?
I will add it to the OP
Not interested in the different colors except on the non paintables.
I'll put you in the schedule starting on the 8th

cool and thank you is your list gona have the non paintables to? i just found this one to.........
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car &#8216;00- #17 - Green

cool and thank you is your list gona have the non paintables to? i just found this one to.........
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00- #17 - Green
I will try it, may take me a day or two. I booked you from 8-8 to 8-17 for now. Will try to make a detailed schedule list...Chasing my 10 month old around the house at the moment :)

Last edited:
i just saw your list of wants and i have more than a few of them :)

-->edit<-- i found 10 (8 actually) more of the cars you want the 9th one the HPA stage II R32 you win by the tuned car grand prix in a-spec expert and the 10th one the MistubishiLancer EX 1800GSR you win after the turbo chapionship also in a-spec expert if you still want mine i will be happy to trade it to you

i have ..........

HPA Stage II R32
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
RX-7 Type RZ (FD,J) '92
Mazda6 Concept '01
MistubishiLancer EX 1800GSR
SKyline GTS-t Type M (R32)'91
Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69
Corolla Levin GT-Apex(AE86) '83
Celica GT-Four RC (st185) '91
Castrol Tom's Supra '00
au Cerumo Super '01

if i come across any more on your list i will pick them up for you
im a little reluctant to give the castrol and au-cemu supras they are 750,000cr value versus a (100,000cr max) car can you please find it in your heart and give me a ''best friend'' discount and give 2 or 3 cars for them please?

Last edited:
Hi, I've just found the #25 MM-R cup car & mazdaspeed Atenza '05 in my garage both with 0 switch but some ucd miles if your interested I would love some of your gear i'll be free to start sending cars after tomorrow if you want them

I can do the following (starting 24th of August)

Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA,J) '93
I also have the Gold #25 MM-R Cup racer in 0/0 (license test) condition but I see the postee above me has that covered.👍 Those are from my GTPRob192005 account.

I have a 240SX (S14) '96 on my Rob242010 account.

Last edited:
i just saw your list of wants and i have more than a few of them :) i will check both of my accounts and i will edit this post with what i have

-->edit<-- i found 10 (8 actually) more of the cars you want the 9th one the HPA stage II R32 you win by the tuned car grand prix in a-spec expert and the 10th one you win after the turbo chapionship also in a-spec expert if you still want mine i will be happy to trade it to you

i have ..........

HPA Stage II R32
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
RX-7 Type RZ (FD,J) '92
Mazda6 Concept '01
MistubishiLancer EX 1800GSR
SKyline GTS-t Type M (R32)'91
Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69
Corolla Levin GT-Apex(AE86) '83
Castrol Tom's Supra '00
au Cerumo Super '01

if i come across any more on your list i will pick them up for you
im a little reluctant to give the castrol and au-cemu supras they are 750,000cr value versus a (100,000cr max) car can you please find it in your heart and give me a ''best friend'' discount and give 2 or 3 cars for them please?
We'll skip the expensive cars for now, and yes I want the others ( i had sold them early on in the game:dunce:)

Hi, I've just found the #25 MM-R cup car & mazdaspeed Atenza '05 in my garage both with 0 switch but some ucd miles if your interested I would love some of your gear i'll be free to start sending cars after tomorrow if you want them
Sold! what gears would you like, send FR to remo_of_oz

Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA,J) '93
I also have the Gold #25 MM-R Cup racer in 0/0 (license test) condition but I see the postee above me has that covered.👍 Those are from my GTPRob192005 account.

What would you like for the MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA,J) the other 3 you listed are on the way already.

Last edited:

I just noticed this one(over looked it), what would you like for it?
Cars go to remo_of_oz tickets come from oz_too send FR to both:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back