Semi-Racing

Differential
Fully Customisable LSD

Standard Suspension

Brake Balance Controller

Tires
Racing Soft

Tracks

Races Will be held On Tuesdays Starting after the new year on the 10Th January 2012 and running till February 7Th 2012.

Calendar

Laguna Seca Raceway - Laps 7

Eiger Nordwand Short Track

Daytona Road Course

Trial Mountain Circuit

Deep Forest Raceway

Tsukuba Circuit

Rules and Regulations

2 wheels on track at all time

Driving line-off
Traction Control-off
Skid Recovery force-off
Active Steering-off
Active Stability Management (ASM)-off
ABS-1
Controller Steering Sensitivity-0
Grip Reduction-Real
Tyre/Fuel-On
Slipstream strength-Strong
Visible Damage-On
Mechanical Damage-Light
Boost-off

Rubbing and bumping is allowed but Deliberately punting someone of track is illegal and maybe result in a ban.

Events are held in my lounge. It will open at 19:00 GMT, there will be a 15 minute qualifying session and the race will start at 19:20 GMT Two Driver teams are allowed, You must both race in the same colour body and rims Carbon Fiber Bonnets are Mandatory.

Mics are allowed during the race

Please make sure I am your friend on PSN, Bashman_-_

Entries

Team Name:

Pete Willson Racing
Bashman_-_
Tombrooks97
------------
Car colour- Estoril Blue
Rims- Deep Black

Warriors In Pink

Hotsaucejunior

Matchbox Team Racing
Johnboy-1975-
Racer Paul
-------------
Car colour- Ithaca Green
Rims- Black Prodrive

G&S Race Tech
Giki69
Cunny17
------------
Car Colour- Matte black
Rims- Matte orange

Off Beat Racing
Flimbo84
Williebaby28
------------
Car Colour- Pearl Yellow
Rims- Black rims

BlueSpeed Racing
Freshseth83
Acedition333
------------
Car Colour- Gunmetal metallic
Rims- Ebony

Team Sugarrush
Ali_T
Sugerrushmold

JRW Racing
Johnwells
Jay_1086
Car Colour Jaguar Racing Green
Rims - Gold

Point System
1ST-25
2ND-20
3RD-16
4TH-13
5TH-11
6TH-10
7TH-9
8TH-8
9TH-7
10TH-6
11TH-5
12TH-4
13TH-3
14TH-2
15TH-1

EigerNordwandShortTrack_4.jpg
:D

Last edited:
Can't wait to get this series going Bashman, should a great first season! 👍

How long are you planning the races to be? This is pretty much the perfect length for me, running till end of January.

How long are you planning the races to be? This is pretty much the perfect length for me, running till end of January.

There will be 2 races that will last about 15 minutes each, with the second race being a Reverse Grid Event. 👍

So basically 7 till 8? Count me in 👍

EDIT: Can't promise i'll be too fast mind, won't have much time to practice :P

Well i'm not too sure, don't have anyone lined up. Just sign me up and i'll sort something out ASAP :)

Well i'm not too sure, don't have anyone lined up. Just sign me up and i'll sort something out ASAP :)

No worries mate, will get Bash to put you down. 👍

I would love to give this a try, but I currently have way too many series going on already :( Don't have the time, sorry.

Would like to but with the time zone difference, I`ll be bashing code at that time (pun intended).

Sorry bashman.

Would like to but with the time zone difference, I`ll be bashing code at that time (pun intended).

Sorry bashman.

Yea thats the only bad thing about zone difference but if you want to join anytime just let me know and im sure i can sort something out :-)

Last edited:
What days is it on?

Just read this will tell you the day its on and the times etc

Races Will be held On Tuesdays Starting on the 13th December 2011 and running until 31st January 2012 With the two week break which means we will be missing races on 27th December 2011 and the 3rd January 2012 For the Christmas and New year Break.

Bashman_-_
Lol easily missed i guess up for joining ??

Not enough time mate, I don't even have much time to practice for the V8's, have a look at the table and you'll see lol.
Anyway good luck with it though.

Not enough time mate, I don't even have much time to practice for the V8's, have a look at the table and you'll see lol.
Anyway good luck with it though.

Ok no worrys bud fair enuf and lol will do :-)

This Championship Looks Great Id Love to join is there is still space :)
Team name - Warriors In Pink -
It will be just me racing :)
Thanx.... Ash...

I'm free on Tuesdays, count me in 👍

RacerPaul - Independant unless teams are compulsory, in which case someone please join me :)

This Championship Looks Great Id Love to join is there is still space :)
Team name - Warriors In Pink -
It will be just me racing :)
Thanx.... Ash...

hey man ok will put you up on the OP also Could you and racer Paul become team members as me and me buddy tom brooks97 are trying to get the series teamed up for the point situation if thats ok with you will ask racerpaul aswell :-)

I'm free on Tuesdays, count me in 👍

RacerPaul - Independant unless teams are compulsory, in which case someone please join me :)

Hey Racerpaul if ash get back to me would you like to team up with him for the championship as then it works out better for the point system which means it would be a lot easier thanks bud :-)

Stock suspension huh? This sounds interesting, I'll try out the car first then let you know if I want to join.

Stock suspension huh? This sounds interesting, I'll try out the car first then let you know if I want to join.

Yeap me and TomBrooks97 had a long desciussion about the Suspension and he thinks that stock would be better as it would be a closer race and most people will be going the same speed as you wont be able to adjust it to go fast than someone else which i think is fair enough and ok man just get back to me it ya up for joing :-)

LSD settings will change that. Lots can be gained with them, I'll test it tomorrow and then write back. I like this little car. Perhaps we could one day run the race car (Standard). They do have a lot of colors and they're about 125k in the UCD.

Official Test, 7pm tonight. Bashman's lounge, be there. 👍

Allo allo im a bit like gedi time is a problem what with the intense V8 S3 testing etc:irked: But if the car dosent take alot of dialing in (never driven it:ouch:) i will hook up when i can boys. Racerpaul fancy a wingman:sly: thats if he hasnt been paired up with Ash will grab car now and give it a spin.;)

Please confirm 2 things fellas do we have to peg back the aerodynamics to get the 511pp its just at its max you will be running at 513pp?? And weather GT Auto Aero parts are our choice ie can we have some or none ta.

Last edited:
Allo allo im a bit like gedi time is a problem what with the intense V8 S3 testing etc:irked: But if the car dosent take alot of dialing in (never driven it:ouch:) i will hook up when i can boys. Racerpaul fancy a wingman:sly: thats if he hasnt been paired up with Ash will grab car now and give it a spin.;)

Please confirm 2 things fellas do we have to peg back the aerodynamics to get the 511pp its just at its max you will be running at 513pp?? And weather GT Auto Aero parts are our choice ie can we have some or none ta.

Heey bud just waiting for Ash to get back about the teams then will let you know maybe you and racer could team and then ash and tom97cod could do a team if that sounds good with you guys ?? Also with the Aero parts its up to you if you want them or not but i keep racing Clios and find it much easier with Aero parts but thats my choice its up to you :-)

Back