CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
Tom
I may start my own version of this series, watch this space..

Quick Bash get that copyright sorted!!:crazy: So your out of the V8s then RB racing and Matchbox racing never got off the ground i blame Racerpaul!:sly:

Quick Bash get that copyright sorted!!:crazy: So your out of the V8s then RB racing and Matchbox racing never got off the ground i blame Racerpaul!:sly:

Police are on the case already lol and im afraid there is no RB racing no more sorry JB :guilty:

Police are on the case already lol and im afraid there is no RB racing no more sorry JB :guilty:

Ooo ok sounds heavy Toms on the run then, nevermind goodluck then Bash we will remove you from the line up if your sure.👍

Ooo ok sounds heavy Toms on the run then, nevermind goodluck then Bash we will remove you from the line up if your sure.👍

If i was to keep the game i would only come on for v8s and clios nothing else but i dont even have a v8 no more or a clio so theres no point :( and tom must be on the run no reply back yet lol

A.Rackers
If i was to keep the game i would only come on for v8s and clios nothing else but i dont even have a v8 no more or a clio so theres no point :( and tom must be on the run no reply back yet lol

I'm sure between all the V8 guys we could all donate some things for you, I'm sure I will if you keep the game.

You want a V8, you got it. What 1 do you want. I think everyone would be willing to donate. Will send you a brand new vette tomorrow. 👍

Dam i need to type faster.

cunny17
You want a V8, you got it. What 1 do you want. I think everyone would be willing to donate. Will send you a brand new vette tomorrow. 👍

Dam i need to type faster.

See bash were all racing buddy's

Lol stu

I doubt this will work, as nice as it is though.

Nice way to steal the 400th Post there Bash. :lol:

Just noticed that haha

Give me till monday to think about the game i will let you guy know if thats ok ?

Ditto for me Bash got a send free left tonight if theres anything you want to get you up and running just name it :tup:Also if your short on credits theres a 26 minute race worth 6 million+ that b spec bob can do if its possible to borrow someone elses bob that is??:dunce: He needs to be around 31 class for it to work:idea:
Anyway just post if theres something you want car wise will fire up and send no problem.:)

Sent you a S3 V8 spec M3 need to run some miles though.:D

Last edited:
johnboy1112
Ditto for me Bash got a send free left tonight if theres anything you want to get you up and running just name it :tup:Also if your short on credits theres a 26 minute race worth 6 million+ that b spec bob can do if its possible to borrow someone elses bob that is??:dunce: He needs to be around 31 class for it to work:idea:
Anyway just post if theres something you want car wise will fire up and send no problem.:)

Sent you a S3 V8 spec M3 need to run some miles though.:D

Or just put a bob online and we can level him up with remote races,shouldn't take long to get to 31!

7 Start to drive a proper car now instead of on the PS3 watch out guys ;-)

Fixed. :D

No, but Happy Birthday dude, I hope it's a great one! And don't get too 🤬-faced! :D

Tom
Fixed. :D

No, but Happy Birthday dude, I hope it's a great one! And don't get too 🤬-faced! :D

Haha thanks buddy :)
MildenhallStockcars1.jpg

My first car ^^^

My good lady has a 106 good cars Bash think the quicksilver might be a tadd ambitious at your time a life though.:)

Back