CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
Me and tom are going to have a practice mess around tonight in my lounge no racing just testing if anyone wants to join will be from 7pm on wards :)

Gedis been on the headache pills a couple of days now.:ill:

^See what i can do Bash can try a few mini races out 3 lappers maybe see how things are bug wise.

OK man sure but me and tom think only 4 or 5 drivers will turn up now we have postponed it but we shall see :D

A.Rackers
OK man sure but me and tom think only 4 or 5 drivers will turn up now we have postponed it but we shall see :D

The number of drivers in a lobby doesn't stop the bug as we proved last night in the V8's.

The number of drivers in a lobby doesn't stop the bug as we proved last night in the V8's.

Banger+Racing+Enthusiasts+Attend+Bank+Holiday+3ZhRO7Cny83l.jpg

Aww, it's a shame it's been delayed. Was well up for tonight! Must admit though that I've not read the 'dirty little secret' thread even though I'd seen it.

Fingers crossed the next patch fixes whatever problem there is.

ok, postponed until next week??

I heard the bug is not meant to be fixed till next thursday but we are going to go ahead with the race next week and if its really bad then we will postponed it again

But tonight i have been in a lobby with a few friends and just keep getting d/c its really annoying me :(

As you english people would say... This internet connection is quite rubbish!!:crazy: (I hear that alot!!) lol

:grumpy:

LOL.... Been waiting to get this series started.:scared: Will the day ever come? Hope PD knows whats actually happening to our connection failures.:indiff:

Back