CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
Anyone able to get in touch with HotSauceJunior? He never responded to my pm so if he shows up in the practice tonight, someone mention it for me please. If I end up being able to join myself (xsvterror16) and he's there I'll tell him.

Will have a word with him and let ya know buddy

Also was only me and tom who turned up to practice i emailed you fresh but got no reply :(

I got no message from you Bash. Sorry. I'll just have to check if you're on my friends list. I think you are.

Anyone able to get in touch with HotSauceJunior? He never responded to my pm so if he shows up in the practice tonight, someone mention it for me please. If I end up being able to join myself (xsvterror16) and he's there I'll tell him.

Have tried to get hold of him but got no reply i will just put ya up on the grid in a team with him if that's OK with you ??

60 points? For winning one race? That's just ridiculous. Go by the MotoGP Scoring System.

Have tried to get hold of him but got no reply i will just put ya up on the grid in a team with him if that's OK with you ??

I just checked the GMT to EST and the room opens an hour and a half before I get home from school so I won't be able to do the series.

Series starts this Tuesday my lounge opens at 19:00 with a 15 min qualify session and the race will start at 19:20 and the suspension there is a way of checking me and john boy worked it out :D so if we do catch you it will be a instant kick and ban from the series which is fair see you there guys :D

Can't wait it will be lots of fun.
So bash what is your real name? Forget that hallo ash!
Thought you was from uk not us?

Can't wait it will be lots of fun.
So bash what is your real name? Forget that hallo ash!
Thought you was from uk not us?

I am from the UK don't no why it says US erm will have to change that lol and me real name is Ashley but i hate it that's why most people call me Ash or Bash lol

I am from the UK don't no why it says US erm will have to change that lol and me real name is Ashley but i hate it that's why most people call me Ash or Bash lol

Is that so, Bash? :sly:

Ali_T
Sugerrushmold

Toyotsupra
Jay_1086

And Hotsaucejunior we still need ya car colour and rims :D

John your up on the grid :D

johnboy1112
Anyone tested if 7 laps on R/Softs at Leg Sec is managable since the physics change??:nervous:💡

Thought it was R/Hards for the Clio's?
My bad! When did tyres change?
I've been testing on hards lol

Back