CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
Sorry bash but as this bugs really set in now I won't be racing tonight as I don't see the point.

Get of here and get on with it then

What if I don't want to? I'm dividing my day into a schedule, now is time to relax, about 3pm I'll start with the work.

Just to confirm then until we are 100% bug free and can all race on a level playing field online racing for me too is on hold.:ill:
Shame was looking forward to it Bashy.:yuck:

Just to confirm then until we are 100% bug free and can all race on a level playing field online racing for me too is on hold.:ill:

I dont get this, what bug are you talking about ?

Is it some kinda GT5 bug ?? or have you got the skids again :sly:

A.Rackers
Is it some kinda GT5 bug ?? or have you got the skids again :sly:

A real bad GT5 bug that's ruined online racing totally!! And there's no way around it.

Think i should move the race till next Tuesday then ?? then everyone could race if its sorted by then :grumpy:

Bash have a troll round fella theres bug stuff everywhere on here at the moment series are being postponed everywhere the V8s was wrecked last night with just a handful of drivers what you want to do is your call bud maybe chat with Tom.💡

Next Thursday?? Patch due end of the month no guarantees this will fix things however.

Think i should move the race till next Tuesday then ?? then everyone could race if its sorted by then :grumpy:

Would be a good ide to move it Bash 👍

The only thing i have notiched in online lobbys, is in the free run before the actually race, each driver names does not match there position, but it looks fine when the actually race starts.

Bash have a troll round fella theres bug stuff everywhere on here at the moment series are being postponed everywhere the V8s was wrecked last night with just a handful of drivers what you want to do is your call bud maybe chat with Tom.💡

Next Thursday?? Patch due end of the month no guarantees this will fix things however.

Will have a discussion in stewards chat

Would be a good ide to move it Bash 👍

The only thing i have notiched in online lobbys, is in the free run before the actually race, each driver names does not match there position, but it looks fine when the actually race starts.

And yea i think that's part of the bug happened last night to me as well

No problem bash, what is this bug????

I think we may of had something like that on Sat, when we were racing. You thought, that just caught me going over the line, cause your position indicated that you were 10th, but it was 11th.

See you all later

No problem bash, what is this bug????

I think we may of had something like that on Sat, when we were racing. You thought, that just caught me going over the line, cause your position indicated that you were 10th, but it was 11th.

See you all later

I'm not to sure what the bug is but yea that was weird when it said i was 10th but i came 11th hopefully it will get sorted was a good few battles though :)

Back