CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
Sorry thought it was still on. Have been online racing, didn't really have any problems.

I think we should come up with a practice race. Get everyone going here.:sly: Even with bug issue. See how it rolls??

Maybe I'll post a practice session with maybe 2 sprint races (different tracks from the series). Each with reverse grid.
EVERYONE WELCOME!!

Feel like many losing interest in series. And get these engines broken in! 👍

acedition333
I think we should come up with a practice race. Get everyone going here.:sly: Even with bug issue. See how it rolls??

Maybe I'll post a practice session with maybe 2 sprint races (different tracks from the series). Each with reverse grid.
EVERYONE WELCOME!!

Feel like many losing interest in series. And get these engines broken in! 👍

Far from losing interest in series,maybe losing interest in the game due to bug,
Seems a good idea though mate gets ppl in the spirit.

///practice session\\\
01/19/12
THURSDAY: 4PM eastern time zone (19:00GMT)
Room opens at 4pm with 10 minute practice/qualify if you'd like.
(***BASH's Lounge***)

-2 tracks 4 races (with reverse grid)

TRACKS
Grand Valley East(REVERSE)
: 6 laps

Nurburgring GP/D
: 4 laps

Should last under 45 minutes.
Just for fun, ALL are welcome,
Hope to see you there.:)

Last edited:
///practice session\\\
01/19/12
THURSDAY: 4PM eastern time zone (19:00GMT)
Room opens at 4pm with 10 minute practice/qualify if you'd like.

-2 tracks 4 races (with reverse grid)

TRACKS
Grand Valley East(REVERSE)
: 6 laps

Nurburgring GP/D
: 4 laps

Should last under 45 minutes.
Just for fun, ALL are welcome,
Hope to see you there.:)

I'm up for that buddy if you want we can host it in my lounge and see who turns up even if 4 people turn up its better than nothing i just hope this BUG gets sorted soon i'm thinking about having the series start next tuesday as everyones been waiting and i feel bad so next tuesday the season will start but if the bug gets anyworse it will be called of but i doubt it :)

We don't have to start it up next Tuesday. I just figured we can get practice fun, and see how it turns out. We can wait until BUG is fixed. I just felt that we can get some runs in, test out our racing together. Even if just 4 show up it still will be OK. Hopefully more show up. We can use your lounge.:sly:

We don't have to start it up next Tuesday. I just figured we can get practice fun, and see how it turns out. We can wait until BUG is fixed. I just felt that we can get some runs in, test out our racing together. Even if just 4 show up it still will be OK. Hopefully more show up. We can use your lounge.:sly:

I just had a idea if the bug is not fixed by Tuesday we would all still go to my lounge and have a practice and mess around what ya think ?? and i'm up for your practice on Thursday feel free to use me lounge buddy 👍

Sorry guys im afraid to say there will be no CRC clio racing series anymore as i am fed up of GT5 just got corrupted data for the 3rd time i think its time to sell the game and move on sorry

Sorry guys, I'm afraid to say there will be no CRC clio racing series anymore as I am fed up of GT5, just got corrupted data for the 3rd time. I think it's time to sell the game and move on. Sorry.

Can't say I'm too surprised.

Corrected your grammar, by the way.

Aww crap! that stinks! I was in your room now waiting for everyone to show up...LOL Anyways... its says your at 0 level, you lose your data??

Aww crap! that stinks! I was in your room now waiting for everyone to show up...LOL Anyways... its says your at 0 level, you lose your data??

Lost everything 3rd time thats happend now twice last year and again today so i give up with the game and going to sell it sorry :nervous:

:yuck:Bad news Bash this would have been great nevermind totally understand this games probably finished for good.:crazy:

To bad, cause this series was going to be a great one :(

I wonder how long it will take PD to get rid of the bugs for good ? Has the bugs not been going on for the 3-4 weeks now ? :crazy:

I was looking forward to this, nevermind!!!!!!! I have read that the bug has been there from the start. It tends to be people using, wheels and headsets that have trouble.

To bad, cause this series was going to be a great one :(

I wonder how long it will take PD to get rid of the bugs for good ? Has the bugs not been going on for the 3-4 weeks now ? :crazy:

I may start my own version of this series, watch this space..

Back