CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
I'm not going to be able to make tonights practice, sorry. It's just such a busy time of year. Still Ok for Tuesday's though :)

Yes, time of the year is busy!:crazy: But once the holidays pass, it will be smooth sailing.👍

Sorry couldn't make it for practice earlier. Hopefully we all get together for some practice runs soon.

Still don't have a teammate, but I noticed in the 1st page my TEAM "BlueSpeed Racing" has 2 racers in it, which neither one is me....LOL:sly: So I'm up for whoever's team or I'll go it alone. (no big deal)

I'm not in team Bluespeed. I think it was a mistake. My car is silver with Ebony wheels. I currently am looking at running by myself. Teammates are welcome, but so far I haven't received any messages asking me to team up.

I've got another friend who will join too, obviously theres only two to a team so ours if full but if there's space in another team he'll join if thats cool?

I've got another friend who will join too, obviously theres only two to a team so ours if full but if there's space in another team he'll join if thats cool?

Yep, that's fine. Just make sure that he's signed up to GTP. 👍

Right, due to confusion. Please state if you would like to be in a team, what the team will be called and who your team-mate is. 👍

It's me (AliT) and Sugarrushmold in team Sugarrush, I'll let you know my friends name when he signs up now

I don't have a teammate. so whoever doesn't have one at the start of the series can team up with me IF they want.. I don't mind at all. I'm just ready to burn some Clio Rubber.👍

Alright Fresh, just let me know the team colors and team name and wheels. Up to you.

I won't let you down!!👍 (I hope):scared:

I use the Volk racing wheels in EBONY (Premium Jag XKR). Gunmetal metallic for the car. Not sure what that's from.

Did you get your pressie?

Yeap thanks buddy

I don't have a teammate. so whoever doesn't have one at the start of the series can team up with me IF they want.. I don't mind at all. I'm just ready to burn some Clio Rubber.👍

So you and fresh then :)

Ace we can be a team. I guess. I don't think I gotta partner yet, so we can get a team going.

ok will put you up on the list ooh and we need ya rim coulours :-)

I'd like to join but the team thing is confusing me. Do I have to have my own team, does someone have to accept me to their team, or were the teams pre-made and I'm just thrown onto one of them?

I'd like to join but the team thing is confusing me. Do I have to have my own team, does someone have to accept me to their team, or were the teams pre-made and I'm just thrown onto one of them?

Hey well you can make your own team if you want to or if there is any space left and someone has not got a team member maybe message them and ask them if you could join there team its up to you but hurry up as theres only one space left then its a full grid 👍

So, are we gonna try to have a practice race with everyone? get all the kinks out? Or we just jumping into this?! :crazy: lol

So, are we gonna try to have a practice race with everyone? get all the kinks out? Or we just jumping into this?! :crazy: lol

Thinking maybe Thursday night have a practice race like 3 laps round laguna or something like that and see how it goes :-)

Hey well you can make your own team if you want to or if there is any space left and someone has not got a team member maybe message them and ask them if you could join there team its up to you but hurry up as theres only one space left then its a full grid 👍

I just messaged Hotsaucejunior. Hopefully he responds so I can get in.

Wow, look at all the entrants now! 👍

Is there going to be any running tonight? We've not had a meet for a while.

Anyone able to get in touch with HotSauceJunior? He never responded to my pm so if he shows up in the practice tonight, someone mention it for me please. If I end up being able to join myself (xsvterror16) and he's there I'll tell him.

Back