CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
Well then if thats the case ill join Jay Team name will be Clio racing it would be great if we could change the colour of the car and wheels too

johnboy1112
Just realised i will miss the season opener due to the kids Christmas school play:grumpy:

It's my boys b/day on tues so I may well miss it, but good for rest of races.

I donno if my teammate is still my teammate or not. Whoever is in need can ask I'm sure, unless I'm still teamed up. I just have basic colors, not hard to match.

Bash, I suggest that you delay this season until the New Year, I just think it would work better for everyone. 👍

Bash, I suggest that you delay this season until the New Year, I just think it would work better for everyone. 👍

Whooooo good idea Tomo! i vote for a postpone but thats just me being selfish:sly:
Me Gedi and Tommcd probably out (me deffo):yuck:
Could always run test/practice races on a tuesday gives time for more sign ups until kick off Bashmans call.

Last edited:
tombrooks97

No way I need to get racing ASAP havnt done along race for awhile

I know I've already said once or twice but I will also miss the first race. The Tuesday test sessions have been good fun with a half decent turnout so I'd be happy to continue testing on Tuesday's for now and start the races officially in the new year. People will probably have more time once Christmas is over.

Last edited:
I know I've already said once it twice but I will also miss the first race. The Tuesday test sessions have been good fun with a half decent turnout so I'd be happy to continue testing on Tuesday's for now and start the races officially in the new year. People will probably have more time once Christmas is over.

Also letting it run will give more time for extra sign ups:tup: Sorry flimbo hadnt noticed you couldnt make it either well thats 4 of us!!:D
Just noticed Stu is in then Gedi nice.;)

I've just had a word with Bash and we have both agreed to delay the start of the season until the New Year. 👍

@Gedi: Can you tell Cunny that he needs to post in the thread so we know he has signed up. 👍

The delay suits me; hope it does everyone else as well.

Other than Tuesday, is there going to be any more testing next week? Anyone up for it? It's nice to have a group of people for some online running that play fair!

tombrooks97
I've just had a word with Bash and we have both agreed to delay the start of the season until the New Year. 👍

@Gedi: Can you tell Cunny that he needs to post in the thread so we know he has signed up. 👍

I'm surprised he hasn't but yes il tell him.

Gik69
I have found a team mate.

Welcome stu(cunny17).
Bash our team will now be G&S Race Tech with the original colours.

Just a recap so you can update.

Hey guys, I'll join if your still after people. My friend will join too so me and him can make a team if thats cool.

Will be nice to race you again Tom :)

Hey guys, I'll join if your still after people. My friend will join too so me and him can make a team if thats cool.

Will be nice to race you again Tom :)

Hi Ali mate, it's been a while, how you keeping bud?

hey guys i'll join with aliT if we can and make a team up!!

If that's fine you with Ali then I'll let Bash know. 👍

Hey guys sorry haven't replied been busy plus laptops broke so been waiting to get on the PC all night will change the teams around now and i will let you know the new date when we are going to start the series :-)

also Alt_T We will need ya team name colour of car and colour of rims you will be racing :-)

And one last thing Toyotsupra iv put you in a team by yourself for now until someone else pops up to be your team mate :-)

Last edited:
Getting close to a full list aye 👍

3 More drivers will be a great series if we can get a full grid and everyone turns up on the races can not wait for it to start and i will be hosting some test runs this week in my lounge will post in when im doing them on the day :-)

Back