CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
We where on Laguna track last night 👍

Have you decided about the car color i send you & it looks good with black rims ?:)

Yeh, thanks for the chip. I sprayed it that colour and ran a few laps round laguna seca when I got home from work last night. Looks good. :)

Just to remind you as well that unfortunately I wont be at the first race next Tuesday as I'm at a work Christmas party but I'm good for all the other races and as many practice sessions as possible.

1:26.*** is very possible 👍

That's going to be quick!! :eek:

edit: agree with you john about the corkscrew. Being cautious might slow you down half a second but a spin can cost you so much more time by over-commiting.

Bashy - Me and flimbo84 are racing with Pearl Yellow color & Black rims 👍

The corkscrew is really where you can gain/loose 0.5 sec easy

Yeah I hate that Infamous Corkscrew, Im doing 1:29:00s and im pretty sure the cork is where that time is lost, give and take the odd tail happy moment i have in this little pocket rocket, :)
Really cant wait to start the Championship, this will be my first one, iv taken part in alot of organised events between friends and random peeps that have a high standard of racing, Nice and clean with the odd love tap to get past Oh and cant forget about abit of bumb drafting :),
Grrr i wanna race now !!!
..... Ash.....

I'm not going to be able to get on until about 730 / 745. How long are you gonna be testing for? I don't want to miss another session!

Anyone who keeps smashing people of the track or keeps shunting drivers so they spin out and hit other racers will get a ban from the series same goes to if your mouthy to another driver in the lounge or on here and me or the stewards see it you will get a ban which i think is fare enough :-)

More we practice racing eachother the better we can learn. The limits to the car and places where we are fast or slow.

Hey guys got some pictures of the test runs we have been doing enjoy :-)

EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

Is that a rainbow ;-)

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8.jpg

Who you gonna call Clio Busters

EigerNordwandShortTrack_9.jpg

Into the first corner we go :-)

EigerNordwandShortTrack_11.jpg

Run to the hills :-P

EigerNordwandShortTrack_10.jpg

The call us the Clio team for a reason ;-)

If you have any photos from the test runs please feel free to upload :-)

johnboy1112
This any better RP?? Got rid of the green wheels gone for the Porsche Carrera colour scheme.

MATCHBOX TEAM RACING

Pmsl me and toms car is:

Body- matte black
Wheels- matte orange

Looks similar

cdd5549f8477a40fb2cfd6374dbc5bf75026bebf0e349bb25b03d85a64597e425g.jpg
If its going to be confusing will think again maybe the fiat 500 Abarth look hmmm.:sly:

Last edited:
johnboy1112
If its going to be confusing will think again maybe the fiat 500 Abarth look hmmm.:sly:

Yeah that looks sweet, your first choice was funny jb.. Great minds

flimbo84
We're not going to have a Red Bull and Toro Rosso style conspiracy now are we?!

Love the white and red though. Very smart.

The thought did cross my mind!

We're not going to have a Red Bull and Toro Rosso style conspiracy now are we?!

Love the white and red though. Very smart.

Haha!! If Racerpaul is happy Matchbox Team Racing will run the Abarth Trim, thats if the team principal can drag my co driver out of the pub long enough to confirm.:ill:

Back