CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
johnboy1112
Agree with ^^ you guys was hoping standard suspension would be what we ran with daft the mod cant be checked!:yuck:

Yep so even if you say no Sus tuning ppl can do it anyway.
I say full tuning as you can't check it anyway.

Bash, new nickname for you: "Double-Post Bash". 💡 :lol:

was meant to click edit lol

:lol: Just a reminder of the AUP for you mate.

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Me and Tom was talking and he wants to try standard suspension out but i cant keep changing it so its up to you guys ?

If anyone is found to be racing with Customisable Suspension they will receive an instant ban.

If anyone is found to be racing with Customisable Suspension they will receive an instant ban.

Yeap thats fair enough then so for now on its Standard Suspension for the series and there will be No more changes :-)

Yeap thats fair enough then so for now on its Standard Suspension for the series and there will be No more changes :-)

Awesome.

Another Test will be held in Bashman's Lounge at 8.30PM GMT this evening. 👍

For me anyone that cheats and uses an illegal mod knows deep down they never truely won, imagine how they would feel if they still lost! Atleast with stock suspension its something we can blame when we are toilet!!:sly:

I'm happy with standard suspension.

Had a couple of mates round tonight for a few beers and football so wasn't able to make the practice. How did it go? When's the next one planned as I'd like to show up if I can.

Great test run tonight some great battles in there in the practice and some great racers most people were setting times in the 1:27s to 1:31 they may be another test run tommrow night im not to sure yet will let everyone know can not wait for the season to kick of is going to be great hope everyone can make the first race next tuesday which is the 13Th :-)

Some good practice tonight, sorry that i could not make it for the race, was an reserve test driver for another series, that needed me.

Got me fastest lap of 1:27.8** so far

Need to check the LSD to see if theres some time to gain there

Some good practice tonight, sorry that i could not make it for the race, was an reserve test driver for another series, that needed me.

Got me fastest lap of 1:27.8** so far

Need to check the LSD to see if theres some time to gain there

Yea gees willie you was flying by smashing out some laps after laps lol in the end we didn`t have a race as everyone just wanted to carry testing and getting cars up to the point where they can get good laps in and stuff so we did that instead might be another test Tommrow not sure yet man will let ya know :-)

Ferraris done, Matchbox Clio is coming out of its err box no news from my Teamate regarding colour scheme yet be sure to let u's know before nextweek.👍

It's my boys birthday on the 13th so I may have to miss the first race, but we will see!

It's my boys birthday on the 13th so I may have to miss the first race, but we will see!

Haha another V8 master in development get him a wheel my lads is on the 23rd least ya timed it better than me!!💡
Not sure what times are being banged out at Leg Sec spent half hour tweeking BB and LSD early lap times 127's best of 127.454 think theres a bit more to be squeezed out:sly: And Bash i have found a way of checking for illegal suspensions im happy to random check the races i attend.👍

Last edited:
Which track where you running last night? Would be good to know so I can do some running and compare my times to whats been posted, as I missed last night.

Any news on testing tonight?

Which track where you running last night? Would be good to know so I can do some running and compare my times to whats been posted, as I missed last night.

We where on Laguna track last night 👍

Have you decided about the car color i send you & it looks good with black rims ?:)

We was running on Laguna Seca last night as thats where we will be racing first next Tuesday and there may be a room open tonight for testing will get back to you on that one :-)

Haha another V8 master in development get him a wheel my lads is on the 23rd least ya timed it better than me!!💡
Not sure what times are being banged out at Leg Sec spent half hour tweeking BB and LSD early lap times 127's best of 127.454 think theres a bit more to be squeezed out:sly: And Bash i have found a way of checking for illegal suspensions im happy to random check the races i attend.👍

Hey bud yea most people i getting times in the 1.27s to 1.31s which is good i suppose :-) And also that would be great if you could do that could you maybe PM me on about how to check the suspension would be a great help thanks man :-)

OK man no worrys family always comes first 👍

Back