CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
I'll Join. Perfect time for me.
Never driven this car, so who makes this car?? (lol)
(NEVERMIND---Renault)

PSN: Acedition333

TEAM NAME: BlueSpeed Racing
COLOR: White/ Blue wheels

Hey ok no worrys man erm renault make the car lol and theres a pratice in my lounge now if you want to join please can you add me Bashman_-_ Also you will need to find a team member to race with aswell welcome along :-)

Great testing tonight, showing that Williebaby28 and Flimbo84 are going to be the pace setters this season. 👍

I've just put my Clio together and sprayed it plain yellow and sprayed the wheels perfect black. See what you think and let me know - we can change it if you're not keen. I just liked the look of the black wheels with the carbon bonnet. If you need the colours I can send them to you as well.

Are you joining the practice tonight?

Black rims are great we can do that, i got an special Yellow Pearl paint chip for you to try out ? Gonna send it to you later on 👍

Good practice session tonight, looks to be an promising series. Would be awesome if we could get 8 teams so we can get a full room :)

AnTiheLT
Black rims are great we can do that, i got an special Yellow Pearl paint chip for you to try out ? Gonna send it to you later on 👍

Good practice session tonight, looks to be an promising series. Would be awesome if we could get 8 teams so we can get a full room :)

Yeh send the chip over and I'll get it sprayed!

Gutted to say I'm going to miss next Tuesday as I'm at a Christmas party, but I'll be along for all the other races to back you up and see if we can bag another one-two!

(NEVERMIND---Renault)

I'll join in this since tuesdays are open for me. I've yet to decide colors though.

Could i put you two guys in a team together ??? as soon as you have no team mates yet would be cool to get you two to become team mates ?? :-)

I don't mind. If he doesn't mind. Really, I'm a good clean racer. I usually race with Traction Control on though. But I'll try to get use to it. :guilty:

Freshseth... Up to you. You can sign with me for 2 races. If you don't like the results, you can release me. (:dopey:haha:dopey:) I can go it Alone.

Gik, could you send me over a matt orange chip? I don't have one in my items, running electric orange wheels at the moment.

I don't mind. If he doesn't mind. Really, I'm a good clean racer. I usually race with Traction Control on though. But I'll try to get use to it. :guilty:

Freshseth... Up to you. You can sign with me for 2 races. If you don't like the results, you can release me. (:dopey:haha:dopey:) I can go it Alone.

Hmmm did we meet in IHealys Integra Championship Ace?:sly:

Oh, I had gotten the customized suspension. Just realized it's stock. I can put it back to stock.

But how can you know who's using it or not???💡

Ok shweeeet just need to wait for him to reply back hopefully you can team up :-)

Oh, I had gotten the customized suspension. Just realized it's stock. I can put it back to stock.

But how can you know who's using it or not???💡

Just change Suspension to Stock and it will change automatically :-)

Iv just set a poll up about the suspension as i want to change it aswell to customisable as i prefer it but if you guys would like to vote please do would help me out alot :-)

If the pole gets 6 votes i will change it to customisable suspension :-)

Hmmm would have been nice for everyone to run stock setup (cos im lazy!:guilty:) But if theres no way of checking thats a shame guess people would always be wondering.:yuck:

Hmmm would have been nice for everyone to run stock setup (cos im lazy!:guilty:) But if theres no way of checking thats a shame guess people would always be wondering.:yuck:

It would be hard as people may be using stock and others using custom so i think custom would be better if you get where im coming from

It would be hard as people may be using stock and others using custom so i think custom would be better if you get where im coming from

I do Bash and i agree just a shame theres no way to check nevermind sure me and the V8 Veteran can come up with a V6 tune.:ill:

I do Bash and i agree just a shame theres no way to check nevermind sure me and the V8 Veteran can come up with a V6 tune.:ill:

If there was a way i would keep it but its going to just be hard to trust everyones using the standard so custom it is :-)

Damn it, why did everyone choose Customisable Suspension? It means there's closer racing if there isn't...

Must admit, I'd have been happy with standard suspension. It keeps everybody on a more level playing field and saves time having to try and set the car up. Ah well, guess we'll just have to spend a bit more time practicing if we want to be quick!

Agree with ^^ you guys was hoping standard suspension would be what we ran with daft the mod cant be checked!:yuck:

Back