CRC Clio Racing Series SHUT

• Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 417 comments
Sounds good to me - I'm in.

Anybody looking for a team mate? I'll try and get online for the testing tonight as well.

Anybody looking for a team mate? I'll try and get online for the testing tonight as well.

Ok bud will put you up on the OP just need a team name and a team mate to go with you :-)

damn - just realised I can't make the first night; 13th Dec :( Gutted. I'll be there for the others though and looking forward to a bit of track action tonight. Are many people joining?

damn - just realised I can't make the first night; 13th Dec :( Gutted. I'll be there for the others though and looking forward to a bit of track action tonight. Are many people joining?

No worrys man thats cool and so far we have 7 people up on the Grid and 1 reserve Also could you get back to me with a team name A.S.A.P thanks bud

Bashman_-_

No worrys man thats cool and so far we have 7 people up on the Grid and 1 reserve Also could you get back to me with a team name A.S.A.P thanks bud

I'll go under the name "Off Beat Racing". I've just thought of it and I've got no idea what it means lol

Sod it put me down for a full slot!

I might have missed it but what laps per track you doing

Gik69
Sod it put me down for a full slot!

I might have missed it but what laps per track you doing

You fancy teaming up together? 👍 I think it was two 15 minute races, the second with reverse grid.

And bash, if Gik already has a partner or something just put me by myself for now, i'll sort my own #2 driver out ;)

TomMcD
You fancy teaming up together? 👍 I think it was two 15 minute races, the second with reverse grid.

And bash, if Gik already has a partner or something just put me by myself for now, i'll sort my own #2 driver out ;)

Il be your #2 add me gedi69

Damn, i would do this if i was free on Tuesdays, But im in an F1 championship on PRL so i can't.

Can willie join also ? :)

My team name will be : Team Anarchy

Dont mind who i team-up with its all good 👍

If Suspension tune is not allowed, then should LSD tune also be prohibited

Can willie join also ? :)

My team name will be : Team Anarchy

Dont mind who i team-up with its all good 👍

If Suspension tune is not allowed, then should LSD tune also be prohibited

Hope not just sorted it out:tdown:

LSD will remain fully customisable. May have to push the test back by an hour or so, stuck in London at the moment.👎

My lounge will be open at 8pm tonight for a practice session feel free to join :-)

And also i need your team names johnboy and racer pool and also giki and tom and another thing while im hear is that i need to know ya car colours and rims :-)

I see we are team mates 👍

What fancy color rims & car color do you want ? I am open to all, just not pink :lol:

My lounge will be open at 8pm tonight for a practice session feel free to join :-)

And also i need your team names johnboy and racer pool and also giki and tom and another thing while im hear is that i need to know ya car colours and rims :-)

Pm sent to Rp awaiting response.💡

Our team name will be 'G&T Race Tech'. Colours to follow 👍

AnTiheLT
I see we are team mates 👍

What fancy color rims & car color do you want ? I am open to all, just not pink :lol:

I've just put my Clio together and sprayed it plain yellow and sprayed the wheels perfect black. See what you think and let me know - we can change it if you're not keen. I just liked the look of the black wheels with the carbon bonnet. If you need the colours I can send them to you as well.

Are you joining the practice tonight?

Back