and the very best racers and racing
2 guys out of the 23 in TAM went to regional GT academy finals
1 to the grand final at Silverstone and is now racing in national GT3

www.TheAutomotiveMayhem.com

SCROLL DOWN FOR RACE VIDEOS

Last edited:
SEASON 3 CLIO TROPHY CARS @ GRAND VALLEY EAST

Crazy close non stop race where the lead changes every lap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Automotive Mayhem , Season 7 , Event 5, League 1 replay

This is one of the races from the season just gone the "Lexus ISF versus the BMW M5"

This is a versus event,
this is race 1 ( there are 2 races with half the field in the ISF and the other half in the M5 ) this video is one of those races.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main event from Round 1 of Season 8, Caterhams at 255 Bhp on sports mediums
As usual ABS 0 and no aids.

T.A.M Season 8 Event 1 "Caterhams at Spa"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Main event from Round of Season 8, Front wheel drive - Ford ST, Renault Clio sport, Alfa 147, Citreon C4 VTS & Honda Civic type R @ Deep Forest reverse

Last edited:
Brilliant videos spence especially for a first go.

I was interested to compare the laptimes at GV as we ran an event also but we used Sports softs instead but the full version of the track.

Keep up the good work.

Thx Pappa, we also use sports softs at 520pp for the clio cup cars now, that clio race was an early T.A.M race where we were using RH.

Still getting used to video editing, its something new to me still but ill keep at it, its quite rewarding and fun anyway :) , hopefully see you soon m8.

Last edited:
Yep only proper racers use sports tyres with race cars ;-) lol

I really want a capture card too but do not have the cash. Will get one when I am in OZ and start doing some myself.

Will your record out league vs league? That would be really good.

Yh of course bud, i actually got my capture device with our League vs League races in mind, we are racing Hab this monday before we start our new season, ill be recording that and posting it here, and when we next race your guys ill do the same m8 :)

Because both leagues in LvL use 1 colour each it makes it better for the neutral viewer to see the race develop.

Were going to do some live stream as well once im more familar with everything, maybe ill set that up for our next T.A.M vs GBRC

Our latest League vs League race video

T.A.M vs HaB is taking place this evening.

T.A.M will be in the black Ferrari 458's

Hab will be the turquiose colour Ferrari 458's

T.A.Ms Team is selected from league 1 and 2 they are as follows :

CJSpencer77
THE_ROGUE
BRM_Cumfirst
AugHablo
HortusIX

Rostafer007 ( will be racing in the first race which is prohibited tune )
CreepyD ( will be racing in the second race which is tuning allowed )

HaBs Team selected from thier driver roster is as follows :

Highlandor
GTP_Alexi
HaB_MGB720
HaB_CD-Racer
TEMMO
Holland

The race video will be posted here on tuesday 11th

Last edited:
Hey spence if there is space tonight would love to come by and watch?

PS gonna be sorting out the TAM vs GBRC today so may have some info for you shortly as to waht we are running.

Ok guys, Didnt realise there was a maintanance tonight so a few T.A.M and a few Hab guys couldnt sign on, my bad i should of checked, anyway the race has been rescheduled to thrusday night, so the replay highlights will be posted here on Friday 14th

Highlandors ( Hab ) guys didnt show up so it got canceled :( i hate it when this happens, this would of been our 7th league vs league, but it wasnt to be, anyway i will be posting some more videos in the near future as season 7 is just round the corner.

Last edited:
I heard a rumour that you guys were planning on doing commentary for some of your videos, what ever happened to that idea?

Hey m8, its on its way, we have some very funny guys guys in T.A.M that keep most of us in stitches, the plan is to do an entertaining commentary thats only half serious, one of them is just finishing building his PC atm which will be used for the commentary once he is done, it wont be long before they are posted :)

Sounds cool, I'll check back here soon. I was impressed with your Clio video in post 2, especially that it had virtually no lag in it. Keep up the good work.

👍

The latest T.A.M league 1 race has just been added, Season 8 Event 1

im putting the new replays in the second post in this thread

Back