Rare glitch wheel car trades - glitch wheel pictures

• Thread starter Giannii
  • 59 comments
Colombia
CA
Ki11erBina
*Currently not trading but please feel free to delight your eyes in viewing my glitch wheel garage*

"MOST WANTED"​

Allrite! Hello and welcome to my garage. Below I am listing my available tickets as well as my glitch wheel garage for trade. I must give credit to Drevenger, Goukipau, and all that have made this possible. On to the list...

AVAILABLE FOR TRADE
Tickets, Birthdays
0-24(ALL)
NASCAR,RALLY(ALL 3),MUSCLE(2)
(GT Academy) green tickets - Silvia,GT-R Black,370Z Tuned Car,
SKYLINE GT-R V spec II,Leaf

0/0/0 GLITCH WHEEL GARAGE 0/0/0
*Condensed list sorted by glitch wheel color, then car models available*

MATTE
MATTE BLACK,MATTE WHITE,BIANCO CANOPUS,NERO NEMESIS
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
BMW Concept 1 series TII '07
Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05
Honda Integra Type R(DC5) '04
Infiniti G35 Coupe '06
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero(S15) '02
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V spec(R33) '97

SOLID BLACK/WHITE Make'em Shine!
Infiniti G35 Coupe '06

SILVER CHROME/GOLD CHROME
Infiniti G35 Coupe '06

DLC GT-FLUORESCENCE 1-10

DLC GT-CHROME 1-10

Also available for trade are all the models I have in my GIVEAWAY thread here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271888
Thanks for looking!

001_zps9988adca.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 001
002_zpscab81740.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 002
003_zpsc0c6017c.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 003
004_zps7f19daac.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 004
005_zps38fde3af.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 005
006_zps61946611.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 006
007_zpsae45f230.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 007
008_zps6bcab31c.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 008
009_zps8cdcaeab.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 009
010_zps958dcfc2.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 010
011_zpsafee5cbc.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 001
012_zps194c0f53.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 002
013_zps1bbd4e62.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 003
014_zpsd511a44e.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 004
015_zpsa9ad1887.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 005
016_zpsf28314ff.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 006
017_zps3735b332.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 007
018_zps8f203876.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 008
019_zps78837e98.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 009
020_zps79e237bc.jpg
GT-FLUORESCENCE 010
015_zpsf43975f3.jpg
GT-CHROME 001
016_zpsf8c71741.jpg
GT-CHROME 002
017_zps7b71140c.jpg
GT-CHROME 003
018_zps75883804.jpg
GT-CHROME 004
018_zps75883804.jpg
GT-CHROME 005
020_zps8b88af39.jpg
GT-CHROME 006
021_zps3c51d581.jpg
GT-CHROME 007
022_zps594603ef.jpg
GT-CHROME 008
023_zpsb2ba46ca.jpg
GT-CHROME 009
024_zps47a00b0b.jpg
GT-CHROME 010
013_zpsc2e26543.jpg
Matte black
012_zps3d3264a2.jpg
Nero nemesis
014_zpsd11bf404.jpg
Solid black(Nero)
006_zpsb221c90f.jpg
Matte black
007_zpsac340473.jpg
Nero nemesis
008_zps467f62cd.jpg
Solid black(Nero)

Last edited:
WOW!!!! they look amazing in bright fluorescent!

Got as many XJ-9's you need...just need a few days to route around.

WOW!!!! they look amazing in bright fluorescent!

Got as many XJ-9's you need...just need a few days to route around.

Thank you for looking. I will try to get a trade going tonite for the time being because I will be out of town next week. My goal is to have XJR-9 glitch wheel cars done by weekend to sponsor my giveaway thread as well. How long until you can send?

Thank you for looking. I will try to get a trade going tonite for the time being because I will be out of town next week. My goal is to have XJR-9 glitch wheel cars done by weekend to sponsor my giveaway thread as well. How long until you can send?

Bare with me for 15 minutes. Ripping tickets and no way to stop the PS3 from doing it :ouch: Got 100 more to go.

If something better comes up for you, well, that is the story of my life :ouch:!

I can send 5 XJR-9 purple now, then another 5 from my other account/PS3 later on. So 10 XJR-9 this trade day if you want.

Bare with me for 15 minutes. Ripping tickets and no way to stop the PS3 from doing it :ouch: Got 100 more to go.

If something better comes up for you, well, that is the story of my life :ouch:!

Not a problem if you are able to tonite. I will be trading here for other cars and tickets I would like in the future so we can always make a deal then. I like to make use of my daily delivery for paint and car/ticket so if no takers tonite you will find me on my giveaway thread.

I can send 5 XJR-9 purple now, then another 5 from my other account/PS3 later on. So 10 XJR-9 this trade day if you want.

OK lets do this iainoflo85. Which model would you like? All matte's, chromes, solids, dlc wheels I have listed are available despite not having pictures as I have not gotten around to taking and posting those yet.

I can tonight.

5 from Wine_Me today. But, 10 tomorrow from Wine_Me and Wine0_o and more for a few days if needed :)

*** Edit. Doh! Snooze you loose :ouch:

OK lets do this iainoflo85. Which model would you like? All matte's, chromes, dlc wheels I have listed are available despite not having pictures as I have not gotten around to taking and posting those yet.

Any of the Fluo really. I have no preference, but all to iainoflo85. Paints will come from jeffrey185 and iainoflo85. First 5 from iainoflo85 in 5 minutes.

I can tonight.

5 from Wine_Me today. But, 10 tomorrow from Wine_Me and Wine0_o and more for a few days if needed :)

*** Edit. Doh! Snooze you loose :ouch:

No sweat DiersZee1! If you send me 5 I will send you a model of your choice lets say tomorrow. Iainoflo85 I will take 10 for a car tonite and wednesday. Deal?

No sweat DiersZee1! If you send me 5 I will send you a model of your choice lets say tomorrow. Iainoflo85 I will take 10 for a car tonite and wednesday. Deal?

You want another ten for another car by Wednesday? Or you'll send another car on wednesday for the ten I'm sending today?

I don't mind sending 20 for 2 cars.

You want another ten for another car by Wednesday? Or you'll send another car on wednesday for the ten I'm sending today?

I don't mind sending 20 for 2 cars.

Yes 10 chips total for 2 cars. One coming tonite and one on wednesday. I will take 5 chips from DiersZee1 and trade 1 car to them tomorrow.

Yes 10 chips total for 2 cars. One coming tonite and one on wednesday. I will take 5 chips from DiersZee1 and trade 1 car to them tomorrow.

Okay. Well if you're sending 2 I'll have a Maserati and a BMW. Any colour as long as they're fluo.

EDIT: Something's wrong. I just bought two XJR-9's and didn't get the paint chips.

Wow...thats very generous of you 👍...actually :bowdown:

No problem....I can donate the 5 chips or more if you want. Do I send FR to the PSN ID shown?

If you want more, I can route it to other account and send 10 tomorrow. 1 PSN I have not used the paint Chip and 1 I already have.

Okay. Well if you're sending 2 I'll have a Maserati and a BMW. Any colour as long as they're fluo.
Gotcha I will send you a 001 and 010 fluorescence Maserati and BMW.

No problem....I can donate the 5 chips or more if you want. Do I send FR to the PSN ID shown?

If you want more, I can route it to other account and send 10 tomorrow. 1 PSN I have not used the paint Chip and 1 I already have.

Yes please DiersZee1 chips to Ki11erBina. The l is a #1. And for yourself which car would you like?

Do you only get 1 paint chip?

Yes please DiersZee1 chips to Ki11erBina. The l is a #1. And for yourself which car would you like?

All good bud 👍 FR sent and :lol: on PSN ID (from Wine0_o). I just got it once I was adding you to FR (yah way!) !!!!

I got direct contact with drevenger ;) and got 1 coming in and working on others with him :cheers:

I will send 5 now and 5 tomorrow as to not USE up the FR list for you. Do you need more? If so, I can route them and send daily from other PS3.

hi, :)
very good this, great thread ...👍

I was going to sleep, but you took my sleep .....

allllll FLUO....., this is incredible.

a question: you have thought of doing this with other colors DLC? chromos, polarizad ... etc. ..

if this is possible, or you keep that in mind, I have a keen interest in acquiring a set of chromos. Of course the long term.

let me know something.

All good bud 👍 FR sent and :lol: on PSN ID (from Wine0_o). I just got it once I was adding you to FR (yah way!) !!!!

I got direct contact with drevenger ;) and got 1 coming in and working on others with him :cheers:

I will send 5 now and 5 tomorrow as to not USE up the FR list for you. Do you need more? If so, I can route them and send daily from other PS3.

Currently I do not need more XJR-9. Thank you and iainoflo85 for making this a quick trade. This means I will have XJR-9 models available soon. Thank you both very much! Still one question DiersZee1, what do I owe your trade?

hi, :)
very good this, great thread ...👍

I was going to sleep, but you took my sleep .....

allllll FLUO....., this is incredible.

a question: you have thought of doing this with other colors DLC? chromos, polarizad ... etc. ..

if this is possible, or you keep that in mind, I have a keen interest in acquiring a set of chromos. Of course the long term.

let me know something.

Thank you GRANKUSTOM! I have thought of polarized. It is all long and tedious work and very long process as I make ridiculous amounts of these at a shot and like to cover most options. My work is not finished but you have motivated me to make a showroom of polarized glitch wheels. Please pick from the known available list as to what car you would like to see polarized. Make that 2 car choices from the known list.

Currently I do not need more XJR-9. Thank you and iainoflo85 for making this a quick trade. This means I will have XJR-9 models available soon. Thank you both very much! Still one question DiersZee1, what do I owe your trade?

Ahh got it...they do looks nice. Got the BMW Concept with those rims :D

5 just sent :cheers:

Uh, how do I get this paint chip?? I thought it came with the car. But it doesn't seem to.

Oh no iainoflo85 I thought you knew that the chip stop being offered with the car after some point. I too suffered from this loss as I purchased the dlc car pack at a later time. It seems this was only available before some patch. I have bought many XJR-9 to no avail and sadly no chip for me too. I will have to set another trade then I am sorry. Do not fret we can always make a trade later as I have need for certain cars and tickets. But I am afraid that must wait as I must get this project for XJR-9 chips started soon. DiersZee1 if you can cover this trade then I will honor your paint chips and you may have any 3 of my glitch wheel garage.

Oh no iainoflo85 I thought you knew that the chip stop being offered with the car after some point. I too suffered from this loss as I purchased the dlc car pack at a later time. It seems this was only available before some patch. I have bought many XJR-9 to no avail and sadly no chip for me too. I will have to set another trade then I am sorry. Do not fret we can always make a trade later as I have need for certain cars and tickets. But I am afraid that must wait as I must get this project for XJR-9 chips started soon. DiersZee1 if you can cover this trade then I will honor your paint chips and you may have any 3 of my glitch wheel garage.

I can check see if any of my friends have 1.

Damn that totally sucks! I thought I was going mental.

EDIT: I've got hold of some now - will get you 10 before next reset, don't worry.

Last edited:
I can check see if any of my friends have 1.

Damn that totally sucks! I thought I was going mental.

EDIT: I've got hold of some now - will get you 10 before next reset, don't worry.

Ok iainoflo85 thank you for this. I will send you Maserati fluorescence wheels 001 tonite.

Ok iainoflo85 thank you for this. I will send you Maserati fluorescence wheels 001 tonite.

Wait sorry - can you make it Maserati 005. I have 001 on jeffrey185, which I might dupe to my main account, so I don't need that one now. Sorry for changing my mind like this.

Wait sorry - can you make it Maserati 005. I have 001 on jeffrey185, which I might dupe to my main account, so I don't need that one now. Sorry for changing my mind like this.

Not a problem. It will be Maserati 005 to iainoflo85 being sent in a few minutes.

Thank you GRANKUSTOM! I have thought of polarized. It is all long and tedious work and very long process as I make ridiculous amounts of these at a shot and like to cover most options. My work is not finished but you have motivated me to make a showroom of polarized glitch wheels. Please pick from the known available list as to what car you would like to see polarized. Make that 2 car choices from the known list.

That would be amazing, a showroom gltched w/ DLC paint.:drool:

a good topic to bring to market.:gtpflag:

sorry I had not seen, at the very end of your OP. you already have the Chromo glitched, ......I am euphoric ...:crazy:

Then, I'd love the POLARIZED 001, 005 on maserati.
would be really cool.

I already have some glitch's, and also have some pretty cool paints,
to do something interesting, thinking for the future, who knows. HERE

but, with I said I'm interested in the set of chromos,and of course!!.....all paints DLC pack..:lol:

let me know what do you want in exchange for this. I'm in no hurry.

Paints coming in a few also from there.
Thank you iainoflo85. Your Maserati in fluorescence 005 has been sent. Any preference on BMW pick for Wednesday? Or shall we stick with fluorescence 010?

That would be amazing, a showroom gltched w/ DLC paint.:drool:

a good topic to bring to market.:gtpflag:

sorry I had not seen, at the very end of your OP. you already have the Chromo glitched, ......I am euphoric ...:crazy:

Then, I'd love the POLARIZED 001, 005 on maserati.
would be really cool.

I already have some glitch's, and also have some pretty cool paints,
to do something interesting, thinking for the future, who knows. HERE

but, with I said I'm interested in the set of chromos,and of course!!.....all paints DLC pack..:lol:

let me know what do you want in exchange for this. I'm in no hurry.

You will see then dlc polarized 1-10 Maserati on my trade thread soon. I look forward to trading with you. You are very kind.

Back