►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be hosting an Open Lobby Shuffle Room Tomorrow night after i type out the Results, Room will probably open around 7 pm Central Time / 8 Pm Eastern Time!

Hope to see you there and hopefully we will get some new turtles for GT6 👍
Yay! Results!

I assume there'll be a lobby open soon? :D

EDIT: Derp.

Yay! Results!

I assume there'll be a lobby open soon? :D

EDIT: Derp.
Yes, in about 15 minutes, ill open a room up..i just got done watching the replay and finishing Results 👍

Clean Turtle Shuffle Room Up: 1472-6118-4259-7713-2929

Last edited:
Won't be startin new job until Jan 2nd so I'll see you guys around Christmas if my wife buys me gt6 lol I've left plenty of hints for it. Glad to see we are all still here. Btw this mobile website sucks. I want my app back :(

Good work with the results Phish! 3rd Place, woo hoo!

I hope these photos captured the race in the way you pictured it! There were many roving packs and a few solo runners, these were the best of the shoot. I got the best group shot I could, but there was always at least one car ghosted. I also just realized I didn't get a shot of the drag race, doh!

Enjoy!

Nürburgring 24h_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_4_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_6_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_3_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_1_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_2_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_5_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_7_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_8_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_9_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_11_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_10_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_12_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_13_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_14_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_16_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_15_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_19_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpgNürburgring 24h_17_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg Nürburgring 24h_18_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg

8450248093_f1aff9e37d_o.jpg

Grande Finale Race On GT5: Nurburgring 24 Hour Track
Car: Your Favorite Car From GT5
Tires: Your Favorite Tires From GT5
Laps: 10
Prize: Bragging Rights

- Scoring Sheet -

Gets a Pentalty - 1 Point
Go Full Throttle into the last Turns and crash - 2 Points
Makes a pass in the grass - 3 Points
Waits up for a Turtle - 4 Points
Swerves Left to Right and Spins Out - 5 Points
Hangs around a Slower car for 1 Full Lap or half of the track with the Turtle - 7 Points
Presses to E-Brake and Drifts - 6 Points
Showing up for The last race - 10 Points 👍

- What Happened on the Nurburgring Results -

1st Place: BionicDerp (73 Points)
2nd Place: hjhr75-08 (71 Points)
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (70 Points)
4th Place: DolphDrago (61 Points)
5th Place: jaydoc_and_meech (53 Points)
6th Place: Latenight-Rider (40 Points)
7th Place: johnsom (35 Points)
8th Place: Scarecrow937 (34 Points)
9th Place: Flesxruoyxllik (33 Points)
10th Place: SpeedDeemin (32 Points)
11th Place: TX_Executioner (29 Points)
12th Place: RacingOtaku86 (28 Points)
13th Place: ANFD (22 Points)
14th Place: BustedFoSho (10 Points)

I first would like to thank everyone who came out for our last race, and too everyone who has raced with us! After the final GT5 Photo Shot of Class Of GT5 Turtles, the Turtles line up in a staggered start, and boom the race was off, many had great battles as i don't know where to start as everyone was having a great time running around the Nurb!

- Drag Race Final Results -

1st Place: LateNight-Rider (48 Points)
2nd Place: jaydoc_and_meech (45 Points)
3rd Place: TX_Executioner (42 Points)
4th Place: BionicDerp (39 Points)
5th Place: Scarecrow937 (36 Points)
6th Place: hjhr75-08 (33 Points)
7th Place: DolphDrago (30 Points)
8th Place: SpeedDeemin (27 Points)
9th Place: johnsom (24 Points)
10th Place: flesxruoyxllik (21 Points)
11th Place: GTP_Ph7shr (18 Points)
12th Place: ANFD (15 Points)
13th Place: RacingOtaku86 (12 Points)
14th Place: BustedFoSho (9 Points)

As the Turtles Line up 13 wide, all the sudden, RacingOtaku86 was disconnected, but he did come back..was kind of frustrating to all of us, as RacingOtaku86 has been a huge part for Turtle Racing league. Oh Snap, LateNight-Rider was being Sneaky and started slightly ahead and won the drag race! :lol: Jay*Doc put on a good Drag in his Evo X TC! TX Followed slightly behind him, then came BionicDerp in his Dodge! Scarecrow actually accelerated pretty fast in his BMW, Finishing 5th in the drag race! Hjhr75-08 was just slightly behind Scarecrow. SpeedDeemin was also in the mix, but finished 8th in the drag race. johnsom started behind us as there was no more room, so he did a rolling start. Flesxruoyxllik and GTP_Ph7shr both started on the grass, Flesxruoyxllik got a better start in the grass rather than GTP_Ph7shr, though it was close with a 10th-11th Race. ANFD went asleep on the last lap, but woke up at the drag race and watched it. BustedFoSho unfortunately lagged out during the What Happened at the Nurb Race.

- Final Overall Results at the Madness Nurburgring -

1st Place: BionicDerp (112 Points)
2nd Place: hjhr75-08 (104 Points)
3rd Place: jaydoc_and_meech (98 Points)
4th Place: DolphDrago (91 Points)
5th Place: LateNight-Rider (88 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1st Place Drag Race Finish)
6th Place: GTP_Ph7shr (88 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 11th Place Drag Race Finish)
7th Place: TX_Executioner (71 Points)
8th Place: Scarecrow937 (70 Points)
9th Place: SpeedDeemin (59 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 8th Place Drag Race Finish)
10th Place: johnsom (59 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 10th Place Drag Race Finish)
11th Place: Flesxruoyxllik (54 Points)
12th Place: RacingOtaku86 (40 Points)
13th Place: ANFD (37 Points)
14th Place: BustedFoSho (19 Points)

I guess I get what I get for DC'ing at the last minute.

Yeah I guess, when you disconnected me and Dolph said noooo Racing!

Thanks everyone for joining my shuffle room lots of fun racing with you guys!!
I guess I get what I get for DC'ing at the last minute.

Hey Guys, Check this out, i sorta Edited one of Jay's Picture, thought you may all enjoy it! 👍

This is my new background on my Laptop!! Thanks to @jay*doc for taking the Pictures again!

Attachments

• Nürburgring 24h_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h_jaydoc_TRL-ENDURO_11-30-13.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 9
- Turtle Announcement -
- With GT6 right around the Corner, i believe i will have the first 4 weeks finished by tonight, Based on those 4 weeks are going to be Free cars or Cheap Cars, Some may ask why don't we use an anniversary car, well Some may have not Pre-Ordered GT6, so they wouldn't be able to join us. Saying That, the first 4 weeks will be cars that are 40,000 in game Credits or cheaper. I have heard it's harder to get Credits in GT6 rather than GT5. How do i know how much they Cost? In the Gran Turismo 6 Forums or The Driving Concept does Youtube Vids on GT6, and he has shown every car in the dealership and their Price. (honda fit won't be in the first 4 weeks, :lol:) An Turtle Steward PM is coming shortly to all candidates or Stewards to select a certain Role in GT6 to do for Turtle. I can not manage this league all by myself in GT6, as i know it will get super busy. I will however continue to do most of the work here. If there's any questions on whats ahead for Turtle Racing League, Feel Free to Ask! 👍

Please Welcome our Newest Turtle @LeadFootLiam Liam raced with us a long time ago, as he's also making a return with us in GT6!

Also know the first 4 Weeks we maybe using a lot of Sport Tires... :lol:

- Turtle Announcement -
- With GT6 right around the Corner, i believe i will have the first 4 weeks finished by tonight, Based on those 4 weeks are going to be Free cars or Cheap Cars, Some may ask why don't we use an anniversary car, well Some may have not Pre-Ordered GT6, so they wouldn't be able to join us. Saying That, the first 4 weeks will be cars that are 40,000 in game Credits or cheaper. I have heard it's harder to get Credits in GT6 rather than GT5. How do i know how much they Cost? In the Gran Turismo 6 Forums or The Driving Concept does Youtube Vids on GT6, and he has shown every car in the dealership and their Price. (honda fit won't be in the first 4 weeks, :lol:) An Turtle Steward PM is coming shortly to all candidates or Stewards to select a certain Role in GT6 to do for Turtle. I can not manage this league all by myself in GT6, as i know it will get super busy. I will however continue to do most of the work here. If there's any questions on whats ahead for Turtle Racing League, Feel Free to Ask! 👍
I like cheap cars! Can't wait for GT6 to see how the online aspect has improved, the suspense is killing me!

Anoothhheerr Turtle Shuffle Room is Now Up for some Fun! Join if you would like too! 👍

Clean Turtle Shuffle: 1472-6118-4130-9223-9288

Anoothhheerr Turtle Shuffle Room is Now Up for some Fun! Join if you would like too! 👍

Clean Turtle Shuffle: 1472-6118-4130-9223-9288

I've learned that the STRATOS '71 is a very beautiful car, and also a very dangerous car.

If you check the race schedule on the first page the first couple of weeks are almost all done just got to see what gt6 offers

Won't be starting my new job until Jan 2nd. I did get gt6 anniversary edition for Christmas though. Supposedly ships out tomorrow. Wonder if the wife will let me play it early:D

Won't be starting my new job until Jan 2nd. I did get gt6 anniversary edition for Christmas though. Supposedly ships out tomorrow. Wonder if the wife will let me play it early:D

Looking forward to racing with you and leaening from you some more my friend.

GT6 Installed Ready to go
Mine doesn't ship till today from game stop. Give us lots of info.

You win races to earn stars to unlock new events need national A license before it will let you in online lobby. They started me in a honda fit. Intro race is a pain always stoping with some notification annoying

Mine should be coming in about a week from Amazon. I didn't want to pay for shipping because I'm a cheapo. :lol: So I may or may not make the first race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back