►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a blast racing Saturday night. The pace lap, as mentioned, was an awesome fail. The races were close and "mostly" clean. :lol: I say mostly, because there certainly was some sort of connection issue causing some lag. Cars would lurch ahead about 5-10 feet every once in a while just running on the straight. I had a good battle going with ThethirdRoy for 3rd in the first race when we had a get-together. He was drafting behind me on the 1st part of the Mulsanne Straight when all of a sudden his car rammed into the back of mine, causing significant damage to my car. It definitely wasn't his fault, just a lag issue happened at that moment causing his car to lurch forward into mine.

I apologize to Roy. I should have told you to go ahead and go on without me since you really didn't do anything wrong. But you were a loyal Turtle following the rules and stayed behind me as we slowly made our way to the pits. Unfortunately, it looked like you had an off in the Porsche Curves before we got to pit road and lost a ton of time. At least that's what it looked like on my map.

No problems dolph. We were actually making good time back to the pits. I couldnt drive half throttle apparently lol! I had alot of fun in this race, I love Sarthe and this car. I hope in the future we will do more heavy damage races and night races. I like the challenge. :cheers:

No problems dolph. We were actually making good time back to the pits. I couldnt drive half throttle apparently lol! I had alot of fun in this race, I love Sarthe and this car. I hope in the future we will do more heavy damage races and night races. I like the challenge. :cheers:

Ditto 3rdroy! Having heavy damage adds a lot of challenge...

- GRAND FINALE OF TURTLE RACING LEAGUE -
Special-Final Race of Turtle Racing League: Nurburgring 24 Hour Track
Car: Your Favorite Car From GT5
Tires: Your Favorite Tires from GT5
Laps: 10
Date: November 30, 2013
Prize: Bragging Rights

- GRAND FINALE OF TURTLE RACING LEAGUE ENTRIES -
Turtle Racer
1. GTP_Ph7shr - Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 - Racing Mediums
2. BionicDerp - Viper GTS '02 - Sport Hards

3. ScareCrow937 - BMW M3 CSL - Sport Hards
4. Klutch-D - Nissian 370z - Racing Hards
5. Latenight-Rider - Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car - Racing Mediums
6. johnsom - Mitsubishi Evo X - Racing Hards
7. Randy1122 - Ford GT '05 (No Stripe) - Sport Softs
8. TX_Executioner - Ferrari Scuderia 430 - Sport Softs
RacingOtaku86 - Honda NSX-R - Sport Hards
10. Martin_Ky - Ferrari SP1 - ?????
11. hjhr75-08 - Nissian GTR R35 TC - Racing Hards
12. BustedFoSho - Honda NSX LM Race Car - Racing Mediums

13. jay*doc - Mitsubishi Evo X - Racing Softs
14. ThethirdRoy - Corvette ZR1 (C6) - Racing Hards

15. Knukken - Nissian GTR R35 TC - Racing Mediums
16. SpeedDeemin - Nissian GT-R Schulze Motorsport '11 - Racing Mediums
17. DolphDrago - Ferrari 458 Italia - Sport Hards
18. Monkeyboy-4q - Peugeot 908 - Racing Hards
19. flesxruoyxllik - Mitsubishi Evo X - Racing Mediums
20. HeathenPride - Nissian GTR R35 TC - Racing Mediums
21. ANFD - Honda Weider HSV - Racing Softs

- If you plan on attending, could you either post in the thread or Pm Ph1sher your car and tires you will race. (Tires that you will start on)

-Basically this race is for us too all enjoy our time that the time we have spent in Turtle Racing League, as you see there's faster cars and slower cars. As some of you experienced having a practice race after the La Sarthe Races, you can ask them if you want too, but we had a lot of guys having a blast, talking on the mic. Waiting up for the slower cars, racing with them.

Overall, the point of this race to have a great time, have some laughs, share some memories, enjoy your time! This race is a 1 race, that could last roughly 1 hour.

If more than 16 Racers show up for the race, we will split into 2 rooms consisting of PP that your car has and driver skill. To make it as close and very fun for every racer on the grid! We don't want to leave a racer by their self on alone on the Nurb. LoL

Microphone is allowed in this race. More details will be announced on Saturday Morning! Viva Laa Turtles!

Thanks again to everybody for racing with Turtle! Have a Great ThanksGiving!! 👍 Eat all that yummy Food! and most important, have a great time with your Family!

Last edited:
Dolph, were you able to save my time warp at the Nurb after the race?
I attempted to save the replay of that race. I'll have to see if it actually saved or not. Unfortunately, I have no way of posting it if it did save though. :(

Edit: Oh yeah. It's definitely there. :lol:

Last edited:
I attempted to save the replay of that race. I'll have to see if it actually saved or not. Unfortunately, I have no way of posting it if it did save though. :(

Edit: Oh yeah. It's definitely there. :lol:
oh boy, you saved that replay? :lol: just wait until Saturday! It's going to be awesome!!

Happy thanksgiving turtles! Have a great one!

Last edited:
Hello Turtles!

Hope everyone had a Great ThanksGiving!

Good News! Turtle Racing League has been receiving some Pm's from HITL (Human-In-The-Loop)

What does it mean??

-Basically its a page where when new comers on GT6 go there, Turtle Racing League will be noticed there and the new comers may join turtle, this could get very good for all of us. As if we get a lot of racers when GT6 comes out, (Which i expect we will someday go back to 3 divisions) There still is a lot of unfinished business upcoming for turtle Racing League in GT6, but this is just the beginning of a bigger, better Turtle Racing League. As i also may need some Stewards to step up and take some roles keeping the league running good in GT6.

Hope everyone can make this Saturdays Race! It will be a blast, and a race you CAN'T Miss, unless your busy that night :lol:

You can thank @dranddad for this opportunity for Turtle Racing League

-If you have any questions about this, please reply in the thread so i can clear it up with you.

The idea of occasional club vs. club events is very exciting! It sounds like the online league stuff may be easier to organize on GT6.

@Ph1sher, I am happy to assist with stewarding duties. My working hours certainly mean I am up and about when you guys are racing :)

:lol: I'm just getting certain roles for the turtle stewards so at the same time its not too much but just a little contribution to help turtle in GT6, as I'm assuming we will all grow rapidly the first month or so

Does this mean I'm out of a job... AGAIN? You traitor! *runs away*

Just kidding, that would be weird.

Who is ready for the grand finale?! I broke out the EVO X TC for a few test laps, and didn't do too bad! It was quite dusty from being parked for a year though... See you all tonight!

- GRAND FINALE OF TURTLE RACING LEAGUE -

nurburgring-traffic-jam-628.jpg

Special-Final Race of Turtle Racing League: Nurburgring 24 Hour Track
Car: Your Favorite Car From GT5
Tires: Your Favorite Tires from GT5
Laps: 10
Date: November 30, 2013
Prize: Bragging Rights

- GRAND FINALE OF TURTLE RACING LEAGUE ENTRIES -

Turtle Racer

1. GTP_Ph7shr - Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 - Racing Mediums
2. BionicDerp - Viper GTS '02 - Sport Hards

3. ScareCrow937 - BMW M3 CSL - Sport Hards
4. Klutch-D - Nissian 370z - Racing Hards
5. Latenight-Rider - Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car - Racing Mediums
6. johnsom - Mitsubishi Evo X - Racing Hards
7. Randy1122 - Ford GT '05 (No Stripe) - Sport Softs
8. TX_Executioner - Ferrari Scuderia 430 - Sport Softs
RacingOtaku86 - Honda NSX-R - Sport Hards
10. Martin_Ky - Ferrari SP1 - ?????
11. hjhr75-08 - Nissian GTR R35 TC - Racing Hards
12. BustedFoSho - Honda NSX LM Race Car - Racing Mediums

13. jay*doc - Mitsubishi Evo X - Racing Softs
14. ThethirdRoy - Corvette ZR1 (C6) - Racing Hards

15. Knukken - Nissian GTR R35 TC - Racing Mediums
16. SpeedDeemin - Nissian GT-R Schulze Motorsport '11 - Racing Mediums
17. DolphDrago - Ferrari 458 Italia - Sport Hards
18. Monkeyboy-4q - Peugeot 908 - Racing Hards
19. flesxruoyxllik - Mitsubishi Evo X - Racing Mediums
20. HeathenPride - Nissian GTR R35 TC - Racing Mediums
21. ANFD - Honda Weider HSV - Racing Softs

The "Golden Rule" of Motorsports
"It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free."
The reason The "Golden Rule" of Motorsports is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League is because if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then you do not need to read any further because this league is not for you. You are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1.
-How to Access the Turtle-Home Lounge-
1- Click on GT Mode when you first get on GT5
2- Click on the Community tab on you're left
3- Scroll all the way down, Turtle-Home is at Level 0
4- Click on Turtle-Home and move to the right having your arrow on a coffee cup, Click on the Coffee cup and Join

RACE CLEAN AND HAVE FUN! COME OUT AND JOIN US FOR CLOSE INTENSE RACING!

Last edited:
I'm SOOO going to be the slowest guy out there with my SH tires... Ah well, it is what it is. I chose it, after all.

I think you, me and Bionic will at least be in the neighborhood as we are all running SH. See everyone tonight, I'm excited to be racing again!!

I think you, me and Bionic will at least be in the neighborhood as we are all running SH. See everyone tonight, I'm excited to be racing again!!
Awesome!! Good to see some Turtles Back in our final Race Tonight!!

In how many hours is this one guys?

Cheers mate 👍

Unfortunately I'm exhausted and won't make it, I'd definitely end up falling asleep on the Döttinger.

Good luck to all drivers, see you all on track soon :)

Im not going to make it tonight apologies and good luck to all. It has been alot of fun and made me a better driver! Thanks for the Gt5 memories! Look forward to racing with you all on Gt6!

Great job Phish! I know you worked on this race, keeping people in the loop for a good month, and it really paid off. Great fun, and I had some great laps, mostly clean. I think my new internet connection is helping!

Great fun racing with you all!

Great job Phish! I know you worked on this race, keeping people in the loop for a good month, and it really paid off. Great fun, and I had some great laps, mostly clean. I think my new internet connection is helping!

Great fun racing with you all!

Thanks Jay! I was pleased with the turnout and how it went, good to hear everyone having some good times in the race! Awesome seeing everyone close to each other for the entire race and man oh man what a finish LoL!! Crazy! A drag race with everyone side by side going into the finish! Thanks for everyone for showing up and thanks everyone who has raced with turtle..its been an honor running this series for everyone in the league and I'm looking forward to GT6 and what it offers and improving Turtle for GT6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back