►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me an unused color combo and an number you would like to run?

Welcome to turtle Racing League
Can I do green car , black wheels?
Car #53
Can you point me to the thread that the colors avail?

Can I do green car , black wheels?
Car #53
Can you point me to the thread that the colors avail?

Click here to view all the information, just scroll down and you will see drivers list and Race Schedule

Your color combo and Number is available

Added to Drivers List 👍

Again Welcome to Turtle Racing League 👍

UPDATE:

The Race Schedule is almost completed just have to do some testing now.

Also If you notice in the Drivers List i am putting down the Name you use for the GT6 Career / Online Name. For example mine is J.Fisher or Scarecrow's is W.Perry orr RacingOtaku's is R.Otaku86

Last edited:
not yet. very upsetting. they cancelled my order. Contacted them and was a flub up on their part. re-ordred ships in 24 hrs. dispointing
Dang that sucks. I'd just cancel anyway and go pick it up in store. Most every store still has the anniversary edition on the shelves. I was told that I wouldn't be charged until it shipped. 2days to process it then it would ship. They charged me on the 5th and its still not shipped and I got charged an overdraft fee. I wrote thema nnasty email. Eff gamestop. I'll get my games off eBay now.

Dang that sucks. I'd just cancel anyway and go pick it up in store. Most every store still has the anniversary edition on the shelves. I was told that I wouldn't be charged until it shipped. 2days to process it then it would ship. They charged me on the 5th and its still not shipped and I got charged an overdraft fee. I wrote thema nnasty email. Eff gamestop. I'll get my games off eBay now.
That's why I downloaded mine

Do you guys know if it's Possible to Race Modified a car

Also, anyone know about this Online Patch coming soon??

Last edited:
I think "race modified" are now in dealers called "base models"

Hey what's up fish, this is lightningdf22b1. my name on the game should say "L. Ightningd" now, lol. are you all running tonight?

Hey what's up fish, this is lightningdf22b1. my name on the game should say "L. Ightningd" now, lol. are you all running tonight?
yes, at 10 pm Eastern / 9 central, you are welcome to Join Turtle Racing League, can you refer to the first post and scroll down and pick an used color combo and an unused number?

Thankings for Joining Turtle Racing League 👍

I'm gonna go out to redbox and rent gt6 to see if its any good. I won't be joining you tonight because I'll be downloading the update for awhile. If any of you are gonna be on after the races and after I get the licenses done, we might play around a bit. Send me a fr to gtp_wins or itsallaboutwins

resend the friend request please?
you dont need the Turtle-Home FR, we all dont need it. In GT6 there is no way to access the lounge, ill send you a friend request though so you can find the room that ill host for GT6 tonight easier. (Steps how to Join the room is on the first page)

lightningdf22b1, white car, gold wheels #85. i dunno if i even have those colors to paint yet, lol. stupid question, but want to be 100%, does this mean every time i participate, no matter the car, it has to be these colors?

lightningdf22b1, white car, gold wheels #85. i dunno if i even have those colors to paint yet, lol. stupid question, but want to be 100%, does this mean every time i participate, no matter the car, it has to be these colors?
Got it! Thanks! Added to Drivers List

yes until the car we choose can not be changed colors.

but of course tonight any color works as we are testing tonight

Turtle Racing League - Test Session Tonight at 10 pm Eastern / 9 pm Central

Lobby will be open by myself and i will post the Room number on the thread
You can find me quicker or any other turtles that are in the room by when clicking on lobby then clicking on Friends room only. The room should pop up and you can join then.

Last edited:
Rented the game, had everything downloaded and installed in 20 minutes. Did one race and my step son took oover lol might make ir online tonight. Wife has to study for school and I'll play while she studies as long as the kids are asleep.

Send me a friends thing Jordan. Itsallaboutwins on psn
Will do

Scarecrow added u, u should get in now

NEW Turtle Racing League Room Up:

Room Number: 1472-6681-3286-8587-6956

Room Closed

Last edited:
Hey fish it's R.Morris

Hope you got the empty field bug corrected.

Sign me up:
PSN: Corsa911
White Car/Black Rims

Looking forward to it.

Hey fish it's R.Morris

Hope you got the empty field bug corrected.

Sign me up:
PSN: Corsa911
White Car/Black Rims

Looking forward to it.
Welcome To Turtle Racing League Morris!!

Will Add you to the Drivers List Shortly! Added to Drivers List

Thanks! See You on Track! 👍

Last edited:
Still doing thw license tests lol

I'm not really into this game. Seems like its missin something

Last edited:
Woot! Got my A license and now I can race online. I put in a lot of work to beat scarecrow's times.. either he has gotten faster or I'm losing skill :embarrassed: hope its the first.

would like to join up if room
psn d_wagon_man
gt6 race name D.WAGON
color combo: gt chrome purple white rims
number: up to race league leader to assighn please

would like to join up if room
psn d_wagon_man
gt6 race name D.WAGON
color combo: gt chrome purple white rims
number: up to race league leader to assighn please
Welcome to Turtle Racing League, ill get you added to the Drivers list

Again welcome to turtle racing league, we are looking forward to racing with you 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back