►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I won't be on for awhile. My ps3 died tonight. Does anyone know how long I have to enter in my anniversary codes before they expire?
That sucks about your ps3 Wins.

I don't know about the anniversary codes. Common sense tells me they'd be good until you decided to enter them.

That sucks about your ps3 Wins.

I don't know about the anniversary codes. Common sense tells me they'd be good until you decided to enter them.
I read somewhere that theyre only good until dec 31st. No idea how I'm gonna redeem them if thats the case

Well, I can't edit my last post but I got some good news at least. My wife told me this morning that if I quit dipping I could buy the racing setup I wanted since I sold mine in the summer. Thrustmaster TR500S wheel here I come!! Just unsure about the cockpit to buy or how I'm gonna quit dipping. :confused:

Well, I can't edit my last post but I got some good news at least. My wife told me this morning that if I quit dipping I could buy the racing setup I wanted since I sold mine in the summer. Thrustmaster TR500S wheel here I come!! Just unsure about the cockpit to buy or how I'm gonna quit dipping. :confused:
Duct tape over the lips lol

quit dipping how about that camel no spittin stuff i know where youre coming from i chew skoal straight the wife dont like it

quit dipping how about that camel no spittin stuff i know where youre coming from i chew skoal straight the wife dont like it

Well she wants me to stop it all together. No nicotine at all!! I don't dip much. About a can of Copenhagen long cut a day. Oh well. Plan is to stop on Jan 1st so I'm gonna slowly ween myself off so it won't be as bad. I hope.

Dolph.. I'll go get it for you and make sure it works okay ;) mine still hasn't shipped from gamestop and I ordered it the 5th in the morning. :/

Quick question.. So with GT6 we can change wheels and add aero and not affect the "no tuning prohibited" rule?

Quick question.. So with GT6 we can change wheels and add aero and not affect the "no tuning prohibited" rule?
you can change wheels, to like the add 1 inch or 2 inch, doesn't affect the Tuning Prohibited, but you can't change the aero

you can change wheels, to like the add 1 inch or 2 inch, doesn't affect the Tuning Prohibited, but you can't change the aero
Thanks for confirming.. Saw another post in the string regarding aero and wanted to be sure.

not yet but on the GTPlanet news page under GT6 Launch Revels X2014 that the (Community Tab will not go live until January)

That's good that their bringing it back in January. For now looks like we will be using the lobbys

Im in. Heard about this group from Monkeyboy4q sounds sweet!! Ill be using psnid j4hun2ter0 J.Hunter White/red #79

Last edited:
I read somewhere that theyre only good until dec 31st. No idea how I'm gonna redeem them if thats the case

Yeah, in like three years from now.

In other news, I think I know why my GT6 copy is running bad at the beginning; the laser in my Blu-Ray drive could be failing. That, or the drive is nearly done. Either way, if its one or the other, they'll need to be replaced and I'll be out for a small time. But that won't be happening right away.

Im in. Heard about this group from Monkeyboy4q sounds sweet!! Ill be using psnid j4hun2ter0 J.Hunter White/red #79

Awesome!!! Thanks @monkeyboy4q for mentioning turtle racing league to James Hnter!!

Welcome to Turtle Racing League James! Ill get you added to the drivers list! We are looking forward to racing with you this Saturday! Going to be a blast!

Might have to consider divisions now :lol:

Thanks again for joining feel free to ask any questions in the thread and we will help you out

Yeah, in like three years from now.

In other news, I think I know why my GT6 copy is running bad at the beginning; the laser in my Blu-Ray drive could be failing. That, or the drive is nearly done. Either way, if its one or the other, they'll need to be replaced and I'll be out for a small time. But that won't be happening right away.

May want to check this thread if your Ps3's an original fat one. It's killing some people's older Ps3's.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps3-overheating-problem.292229/#post-9054859

May want to check this thread if your Ps3's an original fat one. It's killing some people's older Ps3's.

Yeah, my fatty's chuggin' on the weight of this game and that's just on the license's..."Dave, I'm afraid."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back