►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still working on getting the licenses to get access to the lobby...

I actually like the blind side indicator. it helps a lot in making you aware if you are about to hit another vehicle while changing lanes or making a turn. however, i believe it shouldn't be an excuse for dive bombing... :cheers:

I've always had my map on 2 to see cars close to me in GT5. I've never really had a problem.
I put mine on 1 on gt5. Which was awesome, but i guess the blind side indicator helps

I always have my maps at the full-scale so I can tell where everyone's at on the enduros. My surround sound headphones tell me when cars are next to me though I do like the blind side indicator as well. Keeps me from hitting Phish when he inevitably makes his pass, lol.

Won't be able to make the races this weekend. Such a shame, but i'll be out of town. :::kicksrock:::

I'm shocked Martin didn't make you use the Trans Am Fire-bird for the inaugural GT6 race!:D

oh and my GT6 name is M.icAntony now FYI; figure it's simpler that way.

Last edited:
Won't be able to Make the races this weekend. Such a shame, but i'll be out of town. :::kicksrock:::

I'm shocked Martin didn't make you use the Trans Am Fire-bird for the inaugural GT6 race!:D

oh and my GT6 name is M.icAntony now FYI; figure it's simpler that way.
Ah man! Hope to see you back on the track soon Mic!

Right! LoL!

Sounds Good

Mine came today!!! And phish I'll be out of town this Saturday too. Wish I didn't have to miss it but we made reservations 2 months ago. I'll let you know in the morning my gt6 iD.

@ Wins, voucher code is good till 12-6-2016. Hurry and get that ps3 repaired or replaced.
Priorities Man!!!

Mine came today!!! And phish I'll be out of town this Saturday too. Wish I didn't have to miss it but we made reservations 2 months ago. I'll let you know in the morning my gt6 iD.

@ Wins, voucher code is good till 12-6-2016. Hurry and get that ps3 repaired or replaced.
Priorities Man!!!

Sounds good Randy! Take care dude!!

Socket68

Priorities Man!!!
Mine came today too but I was headed to work when it came. I'll try to get a ps3 here soon :D

Hello all, I'm going to try to host tommorow night for our first official practice! 👍

Phish my gt6 name is .randy
Sounds Good! Will add that too the drivers list! Thanks

Couple minor updates to the OP, giving it a twist, a nicer look! Whatcha guys think of it? More organized??

Last edited:
Came home to a nice surprise tonight to find GT6 at my house. :D The delivery date was estimated to be for tomorrow. Working on getting the necessary licenses to get online. They seem to be easy as heck, but you have to go through so many races to work up to the next license. Anyway, I should be there Saturday night. Hopefully everyone will see D. Drago out their windshields and not their mirrors. :sly:

If you want 20 million credits let me know.
Came home to a nice surprise tonight to find GT6 at my house. :D The delivery date was estimated to be for tomorrow. Working on getting the necessary licenses to get online. They seem to be easy as heck, but you have to go through so many races to work up to the next license. Anyway, I should be there Saturday night. Hopefully everyone will see D. Drago out their windshields and not their mirrors. :sly:

I read somewhere that theyre only good until dec 31st. No idea how I'm gonna redeem them if thats the case
GT6 Anniversary Edition Content Voucher Code : Valid 12/6/13-12/6/16 there's also a Play Station Plus 7-Day Trial Voucher Code : Valid through 3/31/14

Hello Turtles,

As I will be gone tonight, but will be home little later with a little practice left.

I've asked @3forSpeed to host practice tonight, if he can't, if there is a turtle who can volunteer to host practice tonight, that would be great!

Again, Practice tonight at 8 pm eastern / 7 pm central / 5 pm pacific.

With the Clio Renault on sport hard tires at Mazda leguna seca

(When starting race 2, set the qualy to 1 minute, and get in reverse grid, like get in your correct position for race 2 reverse grid) (to avoid not seeing anybody on track)

12-13 laps for each race. And fast tire wear

If you believe most of the field on Saturday will have to pit, let me know

Thanks and enjoy your time at practice tonight

Alright turtles, found a little goal for you all, if we get at least 15 Turtles on Race Night (Saturday) ill begin splitting the turtles into Divisions, as some of you want divisions, we will be getting divisions shortly into GT6! 👍

Remember feel free to join us for practice tonight at 8 pm eastern / 7 pm central / 5 pm pacific hosted by @3forSpeed

Sorry, out of the loop: do i need to friend request anyone to be able to join practice tonight? with the new online format, i guess the turtle lounges are no more for now...

Also trying to recruit C.R.A.P. members who might want to join, how do they go about getting into the practice room if it's friends only?

Sorry, out of the loop: do i need to friend request anyone to be able to join practice tonight? with the new online format, i guess the turtle lounges are no more for now...

Also trying to recruit C.R.A.P. members who might want to join, how do they go about getting into the practice room if it's friends only?

For you to get in @micantony you need to be at least friend's with 1 of the turtles to access it easier, other wise Roy will post the room number on the thread. Its not friends only, its public, we allow non turtles to race with us and they can join the league if they want too

Gotcha, bulky items like that always seem to get dinged up during shipping. 18º? Shiver me timbers! LOL must be that jet stream coming down from Canada and across the Great Lakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back