►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
44 fine
just to be clear no upgrades only oil chnge buy cosmetic upgrades are fine as wing or body kits add no pp?

Grab the anniversary if you can. Hopefully everyone will have a copy and we can get one anniversary race in before everyone is running the regular editions

Wins, I looked for the anniversary edition but no store I've been to has it.

How was the test and run?

During the test and run we found that online needs a patch and it needs one badly. Not surprising though, as every game has online issues at launch. Has anyone found a way to farm paint chips yet? If not, keeping a color combo will be tough. Especially if one were to use a non-traditional color like any mattes or chromes.

Edit: Apparently paint chips stay in your inventory forever now once you acquire them.

Last edited:
44 fine
just to be clear no upgrades only oil chnge buy cosmetic upgrades are fine as wing or body kits add no pp?
Correct

During the test and run we found that online needs a patch and it needs one badly. Not surprising though, as every game has online issues at launch. Has anyone found a way to farm paint chips yet? If not, keeping a color combo will be tough. Especially if one were to use a non-traditional color like any mattes or chromes.

Edit: Apparently paint chips stay in your inventory forever now once you acquire them.

Yeah, That's Not good to see though, especially with our first event coming this Saturday, though when i created the new room, everything was fixed..

Saying that.. IF we have troubles in race 2 where no one can see each other.

Then we will A) Restart and do a pace lap to get in formation B)Create a New Room, and i will set it too ''Fastest First so everyone can get in their positions, then i will start it.
--Other Suggestions are good too hear. Im glad we found this out, so we know what to do next time.

I was pleased with how qualifying went, no one sees each other on the track, just you running around, then when the timer ends, qualy ends and shows a little results on it, then shows it again on how the field linedup, then they go.

Last edited:
lightningdf22b1, white car, gold wheels #85. i dunno if i even have those colors to paint yet, lol. stupid question, but want to be 100%, does this mean every time i participate, no matter the car, it has to be these colors?

I really like this. Once you get the paint chip it goes into a list where you can just purchase it and respray it on any car. 👍

I was exploring the online and popped into a Turtle Lobby with K. Daddy. Who is that? We have to relearn all our friends again? Lol

LoL well I noticed he just sat in our lobby Yesterday..yesterday! LoL but yes I believe we do. I don't know who K.Daddy is though :lol:

I was exploring the online and popped into a Turtle Lobby with K. Daddy. Who is that? We have to relearn all our friends again? Lol

LoL well I noticed he just sat in our lobby Yesterday..yesterday! LoL but yes I believe we do. I don't know who K.Daddy is though :lol:
Psycho?!? Could it be?

Sorry for double post

I have a Room up where I'm testing with the lobby, running 2 lotus Elise 96 races and 2 BMW Z4 03 races. (Testing from our schedule, feel free to join if you like too)

Room number:1472-6118-3787-3245-4364

Looks my copy will be here Wednesday according to ups. It's in their main hub in Kentucky. My Obutto Ozone doesn't ship till the 16th. They were out of stock and the guy told me to order on black Friday to get $25 off. So looks like I'll have a complete rig by Christmas. This g27 is great. Can't wait to try it with the new physics engine for gt6.

How are the tires in gt6, are they stickier or bout the same as gt5?

Looks my copy will be here Wednesday according to ups. It's in their main hub in Kentucky. My Obutto Ozone doesn't ship till the 16th. They were out of stock and the guy told me to order on black Friday to get $25 off. So looks like I'll have a complete rig by Christmas. This g27 is great. Can't wait to try it with the new physics engine for gt6.

How are the tires in gt6, are they stickier or bout the same as gt5?
kinda slippier but still sticky

Well I won't be on for awhile. My ps3 died tonight. Does anyone know how long I have to enter in my anniversary codes before they expire?

So I get GT6 tomorrow. So I will be ready for action as soon as I have enough credits to sustain myself. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back