►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You win races to earn stars to unlock new events need national A license before it will let you in online lobby. They started me in a honda fit. Intro race is a pain always stoping with some notification annoying
No Used car lot this time

Gt6 is wickedly awesome GT6 will bring awesome combos for turtle

Dj Grammar aka mc_polo reporting in, can I still have car #76 silver paint job? Also just bought GT6 the last 15th pre-order from someone

Dj Grammar aka mc_polo reporting in, can I still have car #76 silver paint job? Also just bought GT6 the last 15th pre-order from someone

Welcome to turtle racing league djwess! And yes you may I will send you the friend requests to acess turtle home

OMG! They have Goodwood! And I read somewhere that they're going to have Pike's Peak! AWWWWWESOME! Goodwoods been on my bucket-list for years:lol:

Make sure to win the Novice championship to get turtles first car for December 14th 👍

Update:

From what it looks like GT6 offers us, our turtle lounges may not exist or not be able to use them anymore I can't find any private lounges..

Saying that looks like the hosts will have to create the rooms..

More info on the way

Room up for testing: click on friends rooms in the check box to find me

There is an option to set it too one make races but we won't be doing that because of you would not be able to change your brake balance. Same as always

Last edited:
I keep reading mixed feelings on it. Some love it and some hate it. Heard its less grippy than gt5... more like forza 4.

Thanks to all who came for a little test session, as i learned a lot what it had to offer, and it is looking much better! Hope to see some of you Turtles Tommorow night at 10 pm Eastern / 9 pm Central, Room Number will be posted tommorow night.

It maybe a little hard to realize who is who at first, because our PSN ids will not show up, it will be the name we wrote for the Career. For Example mine is J.Fisher so that's what you will see

The O.P Has been updated for GT6, No more Rolling Starts X2. All Grid. Schedule will be updated a little more shortly as im working on it.

Funny thing is, during the gta demo I told psycho to make the first race of gt6 the xbow on Silverstone.

Better make it for after Jan 2nd :P also its q shame not everyone has the anniversary edition. Those would be fun

Grab the anniversary if you can. Hopefully everyone will have a copy and we can get one anniversary race in before everyone is running the regular editions

Oh man! I will try to pick up gt6 tmrw. I hope it doesnt feel arcade-y.
not really arcade-y. Lots of fun!! you will enjoy it and get the anniversary edition if you can

Also I found this. don't worry about breaking in your cars. Just change oil and go apparently.

Jay
It seems to me the cars have their real power figure now when purchased and after oil change it does increase. Unlike previous GT's where their power figure was always below what it should be until oil change.

As for breaking-in, I bought a S15 Silvia, oil changed it to get 258hp, it never rose from there and now after 200km's or so it has decreased. No increase in power noted at all from breaking-in.

EDIT: Just changed the oil again in the S15 and the power is back to the original 258hp it started with, no increase overall.

Hey Randy, has your pre-order shipped yet? I'm getting a tracking number not found when I click the e-mail link. :(
not yet. very upsetting. they cancelled my order. Contacted them and was a flub up on their part. re-ordred ships in 24 hrs. dispointing

Hello Turtles!

Tonight at 10 pm Eastern / 9 central time, turtle racing league will be hosting a test and run session. We will run the Clio around Mazda first with a 15 minute qualy then use some other cars around other tracks to see how it is

Hope to see you there

Will be there tonight Ph1sher.

Online_Name: J.ZzTop

:-)

I enjoyed learning the new tracks last night, GT6 is hands down night and day compared to GT5 !

Can you give me an unused color combo and an number you would like to run?

Welcome to turtle Racing League

Will be there tonight Ph1sher.

Online_Name: J.ZzTop

:-)

I enjoyed learning the new tracks last night, GT6 is hands down night and day compared to GT5 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back