►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Turtle Racing League Corkini!!

Your color combo and number is available so ill get you added to the drivers list!

Again Welcome! We are looking forward to seeing you on track! 👍 looks like we have quite a few guys that may make their debut on Saturday!

Feel free to ask any questions or if you need any help, we are willing to help you out!

Awesome, thanks dude!

Well since I can only look at my copy of gt6 and not play it, I took it out to dinner and a few drinks. We discussed what I expected from it. Pretty nice dinner and a good time although I think it was leading me on just to get money. Didn't get lucky but there's always date v2.0

Hey scarecrow, you're into fishing. You interested in any Abu Garcia 6500c3's? One is mint and the other has the sticker on the spool peeling. Both made in Sweden I believe.

Hey scarecrow, you're into fishing. You interested in any Abu Garcia 6500c3's? One is mint and the other has the sticker on the spool peeling. Both made in Sweden I believe.

Like most fisherman, I've got more rods and reels than I know what to do with already, lol. Thanks though man!

Like most fisherman, I've got more rods and reels than I know what to do with already, lol. Thanks though man!
Lol yea I know. I was gonna sell them on craigslist and remembered you fished so I thought I'd let you have first crack at them.

Attachments

• 1386905347336.jpg
    1386905347336.jpg
    795.8 KB · Views: 9
Can you believe it??!! The most talented special Turtle is back and better than ever

Attachments

• 1386905803835.jpg
    1386905803835.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 9
Great. Psycho is probably coming back and my ps3 is dead. Now I'm all horny for racing and can't. Bad news for whoever is in front of me when I finally do get to race again because I can drive faster horny than any of you can drive scared.

Well he was in a room with dolph, me, and micantony..so everything was good and we are super happy to have him back! 👍
Ok lol. Just in the nic of time as well! First GT6 league race for us. Thats great he is back, its been a while.

Ok lol. Just in the nic of time as well! First GT6 league race for us. Thats great he is back, its been a while.
He wont be able to make this saturday due to wedding he has to attend but he will be around now and will start racing with turtle next week with practice next Wednesday 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back