►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there was an update on GTP, you can now click on Gran Turismo 6 - Online Racing - Clubs and Leagues and our page will be found here as well it will be on the gt5 clubs and leagues forums

Welcome back friend. We've missed ya. Hope your ready. See you on track soon.

Thank you for the kind words. It is good to be back. I haven't touched my wheel in 6 months, so I hope I don't wreak too much havoc. :D See you on the track. 👍

Ph1sher

My friend LJC2001 will race sat night but can't sign up at the moment.

Is there space left ?

Hello Mr. Tuber! Where have you been its so nice to see you on again. Do you remember me? We met in July. I was your last official TRL recruit. I always knew you would return someday, see you on the track soon! 👍

Hello Mr. Tuber! Where have you been its so nice to see you on again. Do you remember me? We met in July. I was your last official TRL recruit. I always knew you would return someday, see you on the track soon! 👍

I guess that makes me second last. xD It's going to be a great year...

Hey Turtles! I know most of you from the HST Series, and I figured why not join the Enduro Series? So Ph1sh, you could probably copy my info from the HST Thread, and I will give you my colors and number. I'll take a red car with black wheels, number 29. In case you need it, my GT6 name is J. Descoteau. See you all tomorrow night!

Hey Turtles! I know most of you from the HST Series, and I figured why not join the Enduro Series? So Ph1sh, you could probably copy my info from the HST Thread, and I will give you my colors and number. I'll take a red car with black wheels, number 29. In case you need it, my GT6 name is J. Descoteau. See you all tomorrow night!
Will get you down in a bit

Welcome to the Enduro Series!! See you on track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back