►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it's fine, I just wanted to make sure! 👍
Of Course! Sounds Good! Hope to see you join us Tonight! Gotta Feeling there's going to be a lot of Close action racing everywhere on the track! 👍

Nope... no bs.. if I mention about buying anything she throws a fit and says she never buys herself anything. She thinks all money should go to the kids.
Don't let her kill the kid in you bruh. It's the last thing we lose before we start packing for the old folks home, from there on its all oatmeal and liver spots!

Sounds like she may have BPD.

Might be worth looking into.

My gal as everyone here already knows is nuttier than squirrel turds. That's exactly how she acts when she's off her meds. The in your face part is more calculating, but I doubt she can match the rampant open hostility of mine.

So excited!

When will it start at Pacific Standard time? Thats my time zone.
says it on the OP first paragraph..but yes 7 pm pacific as wins said.

See you there! Gotta Feeling Divisions are coming..i can Smell Division!! Smells so good like when my mom makes apple pie!! Divisions!! sooon

says it on the OP first paragraph..but yes 7 pm pacific as wins said.

See you there! Gotta Feeling Divisions are coming..i can Smell Division!! Smells so good like when my mom makes apple pie!! Divisions!! sooon
Lol, I did not see it there. Bring some apple pie tonight please.

DestroyerOfDreams
It gets old hearing your mouth about how the kids do this n that to your TOY! I can't watch them every second. And, I'm tired of that being your main focus in life. I think this is the best thing that could have happened. You don't know how close I have been to splitting up over that thing. In a marriage when there's a problem, you find a solution and eliminate the problem. This way the problem is gone.

She is referring to me running my mouth about the kids putting change in the cd tray and marking my screen with crayons. The bit about my main focus is because I told her I love to race and that's what I want to spend my free time doing. I.E. racing on Saturday nights instead of goin drinking at bars.

I'll be on tonight. It's been a few weeks since I raced lol. How do we join tonight if there is no lounge in gt6? What will we need to click to get into the room? Haven't really don't an online race get in gt6 yet lol.

I'll be on tonight. It's been a few weeks since I raced lol. How do we join tonight if there is no lounge in gt6? What will we need to click to get into the room? Haven't really don't an online race get in gt6 yet lol.
well make sure you have your License A to access Online, I will be Posting a Room number around Race Time, You can find the league faster if you click Friends Room Only. (Non-Turtles will be Kicked right away) then when you see the room, just click on the room to Join

That help you out Spyagent? LoL! Awesome to see you around again man! See you there! Looks like we could get a huge grid tonight!!

IF IF you see the room is full, message 1 of the turtles that is in the room, best if it is me. Otherwise thats fine, and if we need 2 rooms, Please Bare with me so i can quickly divide people into rooms. The New Guys will all be in D2, except @lightningd who will be in D1 with his showing in practice of Speed and Patience!

Should be a Great Night of Racing Tonight Turtles!

well make sure you have your License A to access Online, I will be Posting a Room number around Race Time, You can find the league faster if you click Friends Room Only. (Non-Turtles will be Kicked right away) then when you see the room, just click on the room to Join

That help you out Spyagent? LoL! Awesome to see you around again man! See you there! Looks like we could get a huge grid tonight!!

IF IF you see the room is full, message 1 of the turtles that is in the room, best if it is me. Otherwise thats fine, and if we need 2 rooms, Please Bare with me so i can quickly divide people into rooms. The New Guys will all be in D2, except @lightningd who will be in D1 with his showing in practice of Speed and Patience!

Should be a Great Night of Racing Tonight Turtles!

If it does come to that, newcomers might not be that slow. Maybe do positions by final time? Makes things a little fairer imo.

If it does come to that, newcomers might not be that slow. Maybe do positions by final time? Makes things a little fairer imo.
Will do again not fully ready for division placement as im still working on it, will be done soon

Will do again not fully ready for division placement as im still working on it, will be done soon

I know. Just if there's two rooms, it might be best to do placements by the finish times.

13% in 15 mins... I'm guessing it'll be done in 2-3 hours...

Is there room for one more tonight?
Yes, your more than welcome to join us 👍

All you have to do to join us is give me a color car / color wheels with a number that is that's unused, by going to the first page and scrolling down too drivers list with all the color combos and numbers and just choose one thats unused

Last edited:

All you have to do to join us is give me a color car / color wheels with a number that is that's unused, by going to the first page and scrolling down too drivers list with all the color combos and numbers and just choose one thats unused
"But wait, there's more!"

All you have to do to join us is give me a color car / color wheels with a number that is that's unused, by going to the first page and scrolling down too drivers list with all the color combos and numbers and just choose one thats unused[/quote

Great. Thanks!!!

(Chrome) Purple w/ black wheels. #55

@Sharkb8ii

Thanks!

Added to Drivers List! Hope to see you on track tonight!

Welcome to Turtle Racing League! 👍

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any

@Sharkb8ii

Thanks!

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any[/qu
@Sharkb8ii

Thanks!

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back