►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I.E. racing on Saturday nights instead of goin drinking at bars.
Do you go out to bars on Saturday nights? I realized that unless you actually do this It's utterly useless to say and they are secretly laughing at how 3rd rate our manipulation skills are compared to theirs. Excuse me but I didn't have a lifetime to work on it.
lol If there's a bar within walking distance its not a bad plan 💡 now's about the time you blitzkrieg to keep her off balance. Also I would start talking about the PS4 and how your going to get it be assertive sound resigned to it. Ask yourself is she getting to do what makes her happy, what she loves?

Last edited:
Do you go out to bars on Saturday nights? I realized that unless you actually do this It's utterly useless to say and they are secretly laughing at how 3rd rate our manipulation skills are compared to theirs. Excuse me but I didn't have a lifetime to work on it. lol If there's a bar within walking distance its not a bad plan 💡

Nah. My wife likes to go out and drink at bars but I don't drink. I go with her just to make fun of the drunk people gettin red.

Nah. My wife likes to go out and drink at bars but I don't drink. I go with her just to make fun of the drunk people gettin red.
I'm not alone! :D

The not drinking part. Married at 18 in high school would be awkward.

EDIT: Doesn't GT6 have an install as you play feature? Or is that disk only?

I'm not alone! :D

The not drinking part. Married at 18 in high school would be awkward.

EDIT: Doesn't GT6 have an install as you play feature? Or is that disk only?
Disk only i believe

My gal as everyone here already knows is nuttier than squirrel turd....she sounds just like you Busted:cheers:....hmmm, this app is busted:crazy:

Count me in.

Anyone else notice laptimes are a couple seconds faster in arcade timetrials as opposed to online lobby?

42.9 in arcade tt
44.1 in lobby

Strange, wonder if the game is tweaked towards more forgiving in the arcade.

Count me in.

Anyone else notice laptimes are a couple seconds faster in arcade timetrials as opposed to online lobby?

42.9 in arcade tt
44.1 in lobby

Strange, wonder if the game is tweaked towards more forgiving in the arcade.

I believe the settings are different

Yeah I recall reading this once upon a time in regards to GT5 but have yet to have this confirmed in GT6.

I don't like the removal of tire/fuel consumption and damage from test drive(practice in GT5) as I can't quite understand why it was omitted. Perhaps the tsunami erased the code for this feature.....

Yeah I recall reading this once upon a time in regards to GT5 but have yet to have this confirmed in GT6.

I don't like the removal of tire/fuel consumption and damage from test drive(practice in GT5) as I can't quite understand why it was omitted. Perhaps the tsunami erased the code for this feature.....

If the physics were adjusted to be simpler in the GT5 lobbies to allow for smoother gameplay, I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened in it's younger brother with a better appearance.

EDIT: About 15 minutes for the update to download and install... I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to grind and be able to join in an hour and a half or so.

Last edited:
I will be there tonight.

Edit: By the way, Phish, my racing ID will be D. Drago
Sounds Good! Thanks! Will Add that to your Name under Drivers List

- TURTLE UPDATE -
I have Completed the Forum That will Decide where to put you in your appropriate Division, If Tonight gets Crowded, It will be Released Tomorrow!! See You All Tonight 👍​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back