►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and filled out the form. 👍

Great racing tonight, and really fun with those cars. That battle for the first half of the race in Division 1 was intense! :D
Nice job destroying us, lightning!

I did some grinding, made it to a race, was about to pass someone on lap 20 (left behind - forgot to change oil), and got DC'd.

Great first night on GT6... :lol:
I thought you were comin around me! You had a full head of steam, and you just disappeared!

Great racing folks! D1 is to skilled for me lol. Here is some photos of D1 races.
These are all raw.

First race, first lap, first turn.
Turtle Race 1 001.jpg
New suspension model looks awesome,
Turtle Race 1 002.jpg
Hitting our marks
Turtle Race 1 003.jpg
Lightning wins the first race!
Turtle Race 1 004.jpg
Second Race
Turtle Race 1 005.jpg
The very tricky corkscrew.
Turtle Race 1 006.jpg
Dolph looking for a way in.
Turtle Race 1 007.jpg
Lightning takes the checkered flag for 2 consecutive wins! Amazing driving!
Turtle Race 1 008.jpg

I will take about 4-5 photos for each race. Hope you enjoy them!

great pics, and thanks for the compliments.

Race one was a crazy battle. i ended up not making any big mistakes and edged it out.

Race two starting from the back, i got lucky in traffic and picked the right paths, while the faster guys got stuck.

all in all, great fun. i'd upload a replay if i knew how to make a video from the ps3.

great pics, and thanks for the compliments.

Race one was a crazy battle. i ended up not making any big mistakes and edged it out.

Race two starting from the back, i got lucky in traffic and picked the right paths, while the faster guys got stuck.

all in all, great fun. i'd upload a replay if i knew how to make a video from the ps3.
Great racing. Do you use a wheel?

Awesome Pictures Liam! You Got them on here pretty Quick! Nice Job!! 👍 Ill have to make a thread for Turtle Enduro Pictures, maybe you will get some guys beggginn for pictures :lol:

The Quicker this is done, the sooner The Complete Division List will be announced, Take the Forum Survey to determine your Division and where you will start! Keep in Mind the stewards discuss weather you belong in that division or if you belong in a higher or lower division

Thanks

Click Here to Take the Survey to Determine your Turtle Racing League Division

Awesome Racing in D1 Tonight, Thank you all who stayed with me as i was placing people in divisions super quick..apologies for the late start in race 1...I believe everything is set now, and We wont have a late start from here on now 👍

I thought you were comin around me! You had a full head of steam, and you just disappeared!

I'm blaming Fish's internet. :lol:

Completed the survey. I feel like I'm faster than Div2, but slower than Div1. Blah. lol

I rolled that Clio on Autumn Ring before I went online. :lol:

Great racing in div 2 last night. Some close driving at times. Thanks for including me. My power went out just as race 2 ended. I think we had 8 in the first race and 6 in the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back